• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
Libra Sun, Cap rising, Cap moon: MDMA/MDA (I love them both) and alcohol

I love psychedelics too but MDMA and alcohol are things I could just do whenever while psychedelics I have to prepare for. Weed gives me panic attacks, never liked opiates, and I'm tapering off of benzos but I've never abused them.

Sun Sign Leo: Drug of Choice: Opiates
However I have 2 water signs (Pisces and Cancer) as my rising and moon signs and I'd guess the water signs (as the most emotionally sensitive) would be most drawn to the "pain killing" classification of drugs
Just a guess though - look fwd to the results!

Gemini - opiates.

Taurus - Drugs in general... psychedelics are my favorite s though if I had to choose.

I look at psychedelics as Ive had many great times with them and spiritual experiences, but if I had to chose what drug I want right now, its opiates. And the answer is usually opiates so thems my DOC :)

I'm one of the few who actually used to abuse psychedelics and empathogens pretty bad, sometimes 2 day binges, and they always provided the ideal experience. But if were talking about sustainability and practicality then yeah, I guess I'd choose opioids as well. Though even as we speak I wish I could trip... more so than nod out.

astronomy is science

am I the only Aries to chime in?

Aries: diphenhydramine

Really diphenhydramine? How do you use it? Do you take high doses and hallucinate or just like 150mg and chill? I've used it in all sorts of ways, even intravenously and I always found it kinda boring.

Really diphenhydramine? How do you use it? Do you take high doses and hallucinate or just like 150mg and chill? I've used it in all sorts of ways, even intravenously and I always found it kinda boring.

Its really odd that someone likes diph that much. And why did you IV it??

Leo, and any opiate I can get my hands on Loperamide to Fent, it doesn't matter,whatever my tolerance allows me to feel GIVE IT TO ME!!

Update:
Gemini.
I'm really enjoying smoking h every now and then. If I can get good coke, then thats high on the list too.

Astrology is bullshit first and foremost.

But I'm a Leo, on the cusp of cancer.

I've habitually used meth, heroin, ecstasy, ketamine, ghb, RC benzos, scripted benzos, alcohol, and weed all at some point in my life (Mainly because I would just do the drugs I was selling whenever I felt like it). The only drug that I've never felt the need or desire to stop using is weed. It's all I do now except for a tweakend once every month or so.

There is a serious lack of cancers on this thread... And I don't know many other cancers but I would be willing to bet that most of them have or have had a love affair with opiates.

Cancer-heroin and any other potent opioids.

But it would be unfair if I didn't include MDMA and psychedelics.. They will always hold a special place in my heart.