• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ziprasidone and Cocaine

See the long ass message I made on your other post; besides that making these kinds of threads is unnecessary. Google is your friend.

I don't see it as unnecessary, because I'm looking for first hand experiences and looking on Google hasn't worked out for that lol. The reply you gave me didn't tell me much other than that experiment they did with mice that I'd already saw as well.

I don't see it as unnecessary, because I'm looking for first hand experiences and looking on Google hasn't worked out for that lol. The reply you gave me didn't tell me much other than that experiment they did with mice that I'd already saw as well.

Hi booty119

I have extensive experience with this combination. Using Ziprasidone either by itself as a prescribed neuroleptic (anti-psychotic) medication to chill/calm down and as a sleeping aid. Also if you are aiming to come down from Cocaine then yes Ziprasidone will work. If you are planning to take Cocaine after you have dosed on Ziprasidone though you are absolutely wasting your time and the Cocaine. Lets say for example that you have been taking Cocaine and had your fun or binged for a few days and it's that time again to come down, eat, sleep and get things back to normal then this is what you would need to know. Also if your question is if you can take the two together and still get high from the Cocaine, it will be answered by my explanation. Remember that Ziprasidone's half life is 20-24 hours but the thing about it is that it takes an awefully long time to kick in. The onset of action after the initial oral dose taken with food is averaged at 5-8 hours for peak plasma concentrations levels to be reached and to feel the effects, taken without food on a completely empty stomach it reaches peak plasma concentration levels after 3-4 hours but also bear in mind also the rate and ultimate peak plasma concentration levels of how much of the Ziprasidone is absorbed is heavily dependant on food in your stomach, if you take it on an empty stomach than only roughly 36% of the chemical is absorbed. Whereas when taken with food it increase the absorption to about 83%. If you think that you will take the Ziprasidone and be out within an hour you are mistaken as I have found is never the case. You can even have your last line of Cocaine and take the Ziprasidone at the same time and chill untill full effects are reached and you fall asleep. Whether you will actually sleep when it kicks in is heavily dependent on the dose of Ziprazidone taken, the ideal range is between 60-120mg if your aim is to come down and ultimately sleep, this dosage will bring you down from ANY stimulant induced state or binge, trust me on this, any stimulant you want to cone down from or even halt and completely stop/reverse the effects, Ziprasidone will do it with anything you name it: Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Dextroamphetamine, Amphetamine, Cathinone, Methylphenidate, Phentermine, MDMA, MDNA, MDA etc. It's effects are so strong to override drug induced states of consciousness it is one of the 3 main chrmicals used in hospitals for the emergency treatment of drug-induced psychosis, mania, delirium, dissociation and also to end bad reactions to psychedelics and when you have a really bad trip and need to have it ended immediately and not cause any prolonged emotional and mental trauma and psychological problems moving forward. Even the big daddy of psychedelics, L.S.D. is no match for an intravenous injection of Ziprazidone, you will come down very quickly, within 5-10 minutes you will be almost back to baseline, at 15-20 minutes you will be almost completely sober again and between the 20-30 minutes mark you will pass out, not fall asleep, as in PASS OUT. No psychedelic can overpower Ziprasidone's trip ending capabilities. It will make you come down and pass out in the exact same manner and it doesn't matter what type or dose of psychedelic you took or what chemical family the psychedelic falls into, it cancels out the effects of Mescaline, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Phencyclizine, Cannabis, 2-CB, Datura, L.S.A, Cyclizine, Diphynhydramine you name it, whether it be a psychedelic, a deliriant, a dissociative whatever. So now the exact nature of actions and the pharmacokinetics of Ziprazidone's action is as follows. It is a very potent antagonist (reverses the primary effects and natural states) of the 4 main neurotransmitters in the brain responsible for pleasure, euphoria etc. namely Dopamine, Serotonin, Epinephrine and Norepinephrine, Nor--Adrenaline to some effect but it is secondary to the main and most important 4, Ziprasidone antagonises roughly 20-28 other neurotransmitters altogether but the main 4 is the most important to mention as most drugs work with the aforementioned. So Cocaine is a very potent Dopamine re-uptake inhibitor which means that when Dopamine is released within the pre-synaptic cleft, Cocaine causes the temporary shutdown of the certain neurotransmitter receptor sites with in the post-synaptic cleft that is responsible for the re-absorption of the Dopamine molecules after firing from their initial location in the pre-synaptic cleft transporter release sites. Thusly Cocaine causes 1.) the rapid release of large amounts of Dopamine and 2.) it causes the Dopamine to remain within the sysnaptic cleft for longer without being absorbed back into the system so there is a greater than normal amount of Dopamine floating around for much, much longer and this is what ultimately causes the feelings of intense pleasure and euphoria associated within the reward centres of the brain. Now all that Ziprazidone does is it reverses the action of the Cocaine and causes the post-synaptic Dopamine receptor cites to open and absorb the free floating Dopamine molecules and also it inhibits the release of any more Dopamine fron the pre-synaptic cleft so that there is less Dopamine within the synapse. It does the exact same thing to all the neurotransmitters but for the purpose of your enquity Dopamine is the main neurotransmitter involved as this is what Cocaine predominantly targets. It has some effects on Serotonin but not enough to go into any details on. With hectic stimulants like Methamphetamine all the main neurotransmitters are involved in its mechanism of action. Methamphetamine releases 4 timez the amount of Cocaine per exact weight and relative equal dosage amount used. So I do hope that this exained to you the interaction between Ziprasidone and Cocaine. Don't be shy and ask me if you have any more questions or If I need to clarify anything. I hope I saved you a week on Google as I have dowloaded more than 20 documents, journals, chemical revies, pharmaceutical manuscripts, study and research data as well I have read through countless people's testimonials and experiences using all sorts of neuroleptics and stimulants together.

So basically, if I decided I was going to try to do coke, I would end up feeling less of the euphoria if any? Have you done it before as a combo and know what it's like? I'm on the ziprasidone everyday and couldn't take a break from it even if I wanted to, so it'd be I take the ziprasidone at 6pm, and the next day do some yay maybe early or late afternoon, then redose. I'm also on neurontin, which might be worth mentioning, although I saw it doesn't do anything but mellow you out like xans would with coke. I may not do any, but if I do, it's some fire, and I'm just wondering if it'd be worth it to try and see if I felt at least speedy from it, with maybe the little bit of euphoria. Sorry I replied so late, haven't been on here to check for a while. Didn't expect to see such a wonderful full response so thank you for that.

Also worth mentioning, I take Adderall XR, so if I stopped taking it after I took it the previous morning, would I be good in terms of heart rate? Also read somewhere that Adderall and Cocaine can cause Serotonin Syndrome, so would I be dodging my chances of that? Another thing, I still feel the good feeling effects from the Adderall on Ziprasidone, so that just leaves me to believe that I might still feel good on the Coke.