• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zero drug effect

Drum

Bluelighter
About 6 months weekly use of mephedrone in 2010 (about 32g) the odd occasion in 2011, 2012 and a replase of m1 & 3mmc in 2013/2014 (5g ea)

Since my 4mmc use in 2010/2010 - I have noticed an almost noneffect to most RC's - 3mmc, methylone, 6apc. MDMA, cocaine - Prescription meds - ora morph, tramadol, codeine.

Is there any way the 4mmc could permanently stop my body using the above drugs? my 6 months use of 4mmc was MIND BLOWING. First-time drug user - mind blown. literally 30-40 min long orgasmins at peak. felt like a king. 6 years on. about a year remission from anything and not even prescribed weak opiates do anything to me. They only make me feel hot, give me itchy soles of feet and a muffled headspace.

My guess is that you are just hitting the same wall all of us drug enthusiasts hit - tolerance. Even with massive breaks in use, there's no going back.

You could try stronger opiates but if morphine isn't touching you, my guess is heroin will hardly be better. Tramadol and codeine I would expect to barely do anything anyway, but oral morphine should at least get you going.

Welcome to the club my friend - it's never like it was at the start, ever again.