Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Heroin ZENES on the rise in Europe/UK

Aqlis

Discord Admin; Peas & Pasta Czar
Staff member
Getting into or continuing to use H in Europe is gonna be an increasingly bad idea. I & many other people used to say that fent is less of a concern than in North America, but this is changing quickly.

> After world opium cultivation decreased by 90%...? Heroin is being replaced by fentanyl, xylazine, nitazenes, etc... The stockpiles of heroin has been emptied, at least most of them.
> Getting heroin in Europe now is almost impossible. Compared to earlier, when everyone had ACTUAL heroin.
> Heroin is disappearing from the market. It's a full-on heroin drought where I live. Everyone is so desperate, and in withdrawal, it's horrible...
> Please... To all Europeans reading this...? Do NOT buy fentanyl or nitazene dope... It's shitty and we all know heroin is better. REFUSE to buy fentanyl or nitazene dope.
> Take subutex, methadone, or morphine pills for now... Because the dope being sold, is extremely dangerous...
> We should only accept ACTUAL HEROIN. That's it. Heroin. We don't want fent or zenes killing us left and right. It's time we put our foot down.

> I'm in the UK, for context. I heard about this not too long ago when I spent a day working at a local recovery service (I work for their parent company, got to visit for a day as part of my induction). I sat in on some naloxone training and the dude doing it talked about this. He was telling us about a nitazine OD he had to deal with recently and said the same thing about the opium cultivation globally. **He said that within the next year there'll be pretty much no real heroin left in the UK if things continue as they are. He'd had someone OD on nitazines, though the person actually thought they'd taken a benzo. They had to be given 18 naloxone injections while waiting for the ambulance to show. He said the guy would come round for like 30 seconds then start going under again.** Real fucking scary. But yeah, he was warning the people doing the training that they're going to start seeing this more and more because of the heroin isssue.

Same in Canada, started with fent, then benzo fent now zylazine. No real heroin anymore

They are putting fent in BENZOS??

Nitazenes. And yes if you search wedinos they've been found in Galenika Bensedin, loose MSJ's and Accords. Seems to be metonitazine and bromazolam are the most common

Quite a few samples of heroin with isotonitazine in them. On the whole there's less h samples that have been found with nitazines than there are in benzos. Equally quite a few h samples with diazepam in them too which doesn't make sense to me.

Search heroin in the keywords and have a look. Not working right when i try and post the links on here.