• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Zene Opiod Nose Spray Question

Billowtasters

Greenlighter
If I mix my opioid in a homeopathic nose spray can I just mix it with the stuff already in there or should I just clean it out and use water?

Guess I’m asking does a few natural herbs like lavender nose spray ruin the effects of an opioid. Bit of a stupid question sorry.

Don’t do it as who knows what’s in it. Not that it’s likely something will destroy whatever you put in it but don’t risk something getting coagulated or something and leading to disaster. Just use pure solvent, whatever is good for your stuff.

Good point. This substance is water soluble according to the WHO report on it. I just got a saline nasal spray but I’ll empty that bad boy and make a weak concoction so long as the tests results match what I’ve ordered.

I used saline solution from the optician (used for rinsing contact lenses, note not storage solution which contains preservatives) and mixed my drug of choice with it. Works greatly but I imagine a homeopathic solution will do as well.

I u
I used saline solution from the optician (used for rinsing contact lenses, note not storage solution which contains preservatives) and mixed my drug of choice with it. Works greatly but I imagine a homeopathic solution will do as well.
I ended up just using hot water to dissolve it. Works well but I coulda probably made it a bit stronger. But better safe than sorry. Very nice substance warm and fuzzy and puts me in a great mood. And it was free to lovely free sample of 1 gram.

I got it tested and it was only about 40% pure but that’s okay. I don’t think the substance is actually in their database

I think that an isotonic saline solution is better for your nasal tissue though.

I think that an isotonic saline solution is better for your nasal tissue though.
I think so too. It’s just expensive to get here. I’ll have to import some. Do you know of a good site? Not sure if that falls under sourcing since I mean it’s just saline