• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Zaleplon

historyguy

Greenlighter
What is the best way to do Sonata or zaleplon. It only has a 30% Mio availability and I have a stomach condition and it's always hard for me to take it let alone abuse it always on the empty stomach and when I snort it the powders inside are so fine they either go into my lungs or straight into my throat and not really into my nasal cavities I know my rain works on these because I've taken a f*** ton of Ambien before and got nice and f***** up and I like this feeling whenever I used to take one or two on the Indy stomach to begin with but it's getting hard to feel any sort of intense experience I get the Euphoria of it is subjective but is it water soluble should I even be snorting it if no how do you plug something and if I can snort it how would I snort it would I need to be harder or softer or what thank you

It has been other people's complaints as well, people who are far more new to it than me I highly doubt my septum is deviated or perforated in any sort of way or anything wrong with my nose

It has been other people's complaints as well, people who are far more new to it than me I highly doubt my septum is deviated

Don't sniff if it's fucking horrible and the way it felt I definitely wouldn't boof it.

To be quite honest it's shit in my experience. Take 2-3 with a couple of beers when you really need to chill out a little. I've combined with zopiclone, more of as starter course, zops the mains and a fine malt whisky is the satisfying dessert that fills in the gaps and makes you feel satiated and sleepy.

But just don't . It's pretty shit.