• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

z drugs ambien zopiclone

A2352926

Greenlighter
anyone on them long term? Do they always knock you out? Anything else that knocks you out?

How does it feel when it doesn't knock you out? could you still sleep? How often do you take it?

My name gives it away I guess folks.

How long you been on them for?
How many mg you use per day?
What is your ROA too?

Do they always knock you out?

Depends on how you take them in my experience, (Mods feel free to edit this btw) Nasal inhalation of Zopiclone is quite a different thing, take my word on that one, I have done them no other way since I heard about this way from a friend that came out of jail. I got through 11.25mg yesterday from 7pm till I somehow got into bed.

anyone on them long term? Do they always knock you out? Anything else that knocks you out?

This is really vague man. I'll sort of break it down so maybe you can create some more efficient threads in the future :) So, there are thousands of BL'ers who have used these drugs long-term, perhaps be more specific. Ask a question above and beyond something that vague. Also, do they always knock you out is tough. There are so many variables here. There's rarely a person for whom a drug works in the precisely same manner, every time, so "always" is kind of useless.

Lastly, anything else that knocks you out? There are so many substances that will knock you out. You say anything, so that could technically include a blunt-force hit to the head. The list of CNS depressants is probably longer than the bible given the chemical possibilities and the fact that there is a further category of drugs that "exist" theoretically that will also knock you out.

Also, try to use terms that are more specific than simply "knock you out". Say, does it induce sleep? Does it keep you asleep? What are the desired effects, complete anesthesia or just a minor aid in falling asleep.