L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Yuk...anal leakage

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
Ive been a big fan of butt plugs in the past using medium an large plugs. Now ive decided to stop mainly because i dont know what long term damage this is doin to my anus. So its been 4 months now since i last used a large doc johnson butt plug but i stil get anal leakage where it makes stains in my panties is this permanate or is this something called anal fistula i dont realy feel the need to see a doctor but was wonderin if the anus is just over strected? Any thoughts

They make toys that work out your muscle down there, i forget what they are called.

go to the doctor?

immediately...
But it doesant realy bother me ive checked an the symtoms are similar to anal fistula. But im not certain like i say it could be from over using large butt plugs...but ive not used em for a few months i dont feel the need to show my ass off to a doc unless it does get serious

If its a fistula it will need to be repaired by surgery

Doctors see this all the time. I had to go once coz ....well...a rip.... and it was v painful but all good now.. if its not painful then its a healed fistula and will need repair.

Try some anusol or rectogesic cream. Otherwise youll just have to wear those tena pads.

Its not painful just on some days gets abit sore if ive not been able to wipe the leakage away again then its no bother at all

Just see a doc . Its an easy fix really. Theres no point having this problem .

Kegal exercises can help tighten you back up but if this has been going on for some time - the only real advice would be see a doctor.

Anal leaking shouldn't be happening just through lose ass muscles so get it checked out

go see a doctor...

if it wasn't bothering you why make the thread? i find it hard to beleive that someone is leaking shit into their pants writes a thread about it but isn't bothered to go and get medical help.

do tell me how that makes sense?

if it wasn't bothering you why make the thread? i find it hard to beleive that someone is leaking shit into their pants writes a thread about it but isn't bothered to go and get medical help.

do tell me how that makes sense?[/QUOTE]
Oh its not like i enjoy havin to wipe my crack..just abit anoyin more than anythin. Made the thread cuz im just wonderin if thats all it is loose spinkter an that if i reframe from using anal toys it will go bk to normal on its own. But if it does get any worse i would see doc.

well lets be honest incontinence is a serious problem, if you are leaking shit juice into your clothes thats going to be noticable as it smells so it will definitely have a impact.

if that doesn't bother you that sounds wierd to me. i would be bothered if my anus was leaking. i think most people would.

definitely stop using buttplugs

I always wonder if there's an element of like, exhibitionism with these kinds of things. Im not saying they're made up, but there may be some sort of kick one gets by sharing these things publicly.

I know quite a few guys into serious ass play, fisting etc - they don't have any problem with leakage. If your ass hasn't tightened back up after you have stopped playing then you may need medical help as you may have damaged your sphincter (normally goes back to its normal duties [keeping you from pooping your pants] after you have stopped playing).

See a doctor.

I always wonder if there's an element of like, exhibitionism with these kinds of things. Im not saying they're made up, but there may be some sort of kick one gets by sharing these things publicly.

Of course there is - not saying that this thread is that at all, but there are quite a few threads that are made which are exactly what you say. Some people enjoy making stories up either as exhibitionism or even attention seeking, sympathy, part of their fantasy to talk about it etc (trolling).

Of course there is - not saying that this thread is that at all, but there are quite a few threads that are made which are exactly what you say. Some people enjoy making stories up either as exhibitionism or even attention seeking, sympathy, part of their fantasy to talk about it etc (trolling).
I do have leakage but not as bad i you might think its only slighty poop stains not like its every day im just wanted to know if there was anyone else had this problem from anal toys an if the spinkter musels will tighten up an not put any more toys up there. If it was to get much worser i would seek medical help

I do have leakage but not as bad i you might think its only slighty poop stains not like its every day im just wanted to know if there was anyone else had this problem from anal toys an if the spinkter musels will tighten up an not put any more toys up there. If it was to get much worser i would seek medical help

Like I said - I do not doubt your post at all so please do not confuse my answer to 'Phee' with my replies to you. As you can imagine the site gets a lot of trolls, they obviously think it's hilarious to waste our time asking for a reply - It's not really trolling and just shows how pathetic an individual they are. My time here is free, I reply out of fun or interest - do I care if the person asking the question is 'Trolling' me ? Not at all as the question is often based on a subject that some people may be afraid to post about.

Is anal leakage a result of fisting or hard anal play, including toys much bigger than the one you stated = not normally. Is this subject really that taboo - no.

A fissure is basically scar tissue and can result from many things. You can get fissures anywhere in your colon from many conditions but ones up in the bowel you dont notice much except for random pain and some constipation.

They can be quite dangerous. They can lead to infections and ulcerative colitis.

Fissures never heal by themselves. Its too late. Like scars on skin they dont look or function as they did.

Butt play might have had nothing to do with it. You dont need to mention it.

It might not even be a fissure. It could be a polyp or hemorrhoid.

Just tell doc you have anal leakage and its not getting better.

Sure they will have a look but will most likely get you in for a colonoscopy.

Youll need to get this eventually anyway. Everyone does.

And its not that bad. Sure the prep is awful and disgusting but youll be twighlight asleep and wake up thinking you're in india (propofol) so its kinda cool. Youll get a cd of your own bowel!

They could fix the issue while there.

Just see a doc. Its easy. Dont be afraid or embarassed.

A fistula is a hole between two separate body cavities.
If you had a fistula you would almost certainly have a vaginal infection.
Stretching does not normally lead to long term leakage. Although short-term you might have some.
Stretching exercises your sphincters and will lead to better anal health and a reduced likelihood of having piles.
I suggest you insert a finger in your anus and feel round to see if there is anything unusual or if you have a sore spot.
Many people feel slightly guilty about how pleasurable anal play is and imagining some awful disorder is a way of punishing yourself.
But if you are having pain or there is a pronounced sore spot go see a proctologist.