• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Your wildest college party stories here!

THeRaVeToY said:
i go to University of Connecticut.

Spring Weekend. I saw a car get flipped at Celeron... then i saw it get lit on fire. I carried my cousin back from X-lot that weekend, after he got so drunk he could hardly stand up, and i did it all after half a bottle of vodka.

The wild part was that none of my friends got arrested. Usually there's at least one jackass that mouths off to a cop in riot gear.

spring weekend and x-lot! man i miss uconn!

My friend's exboyfriend goes to UNK. He is in a frat and all of the members that night were trippin on shrooms and real real drunk when they decided to go out for a car ride. They stopped at the woods and found an ogre, so they took it home and were playing with this ogre all night. When they were done they put it in a closet. The next morning they were all like "what the fuck happened last night, I remember playing with an ogre or something!" So they go to the closet and find this little boy with down syndrome! They took him back to highway and dropped him off and made an anonymous call to the cops from a payphone saying they saw a little boy walking down the highway. Turns out the kid was kidnapped a week before and his kidnapper left him in the woods. The cops came and got him and he got home safely...great story.

One time at a frat party at ISU I blacked out on a couch in a friend's room, then awoke to him fucking a girl. They didn't seem to mind me watching them (I was more curious then horny), but all of a sudden I felt sick so I took off my hat and threw up into it. I proceeded to get up and stagger out in the hallway, throwing up on the carpet as people were staring at me like "what the fuck?" I made it to the bathroom and threw up in the urinal, and at the bottom of it was a picture of a girl I knew....

Not too great, but I don't have the patience to type the long involved stories. SilverF had some great ones....

This one time. At college.

We were playing centurion (1 shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes), but with a twist. There were a few people doing it with wine, but we were just on the beer. Now one guy, manages his way through 87 shots of cask wine. In 87 minutes. Someone actually ended up taking the wine from him, because they were worried he'd end up dying. Needless to say, he managed to total a room, smash a whole lotta bottles inside the room, and make the dean cry - she's a big lady... Funnily enough, this guy was also the student club president :)

Now onto my section of the story. We were just drinking beer, but we got our 100, and there were a few quite keen to kick on. So we decided to go til the last man standing. Not the smartest thing I've ever done. I awaken, an hour or two later, to the sound of beating on my then locked door. I'm in bed, and the lights are off, still horrendously drunk. They're like "CHANDLER, OPEN THE DOOR NOW!". Eventually I dragged my ass outta bed, opened the door, and they're like - you're going to the hospital, now. I didn't understand, until they showed me the bathroom, and I looked in the mirror. At some point, after reaching onehundredandeightysomething shots of beer, things got really messy. Shit started getting thrown around. I decided to launch some chairs out a third story window. And my printer. Then, I ran into another guy's room, threw a pizza everywhere, and sprinted out. Unfortunately, I sprinted out far too quickly, turned into the corridor, and ran straight into a cabinet.

At this point, the relevance of me seeing the bathroom comes into play. Now, I'd gone straight to the bathroom after I'd hit it, to survey the damage (couldn't remember any of this). There was blood, everywhere. And I mean everywhere, the mirror, the basins, the floor, the walls, and plenty of it. I look in the mirror, and I'm covered in blood, with a heap of toilet paper sticky taped to my forehead.

12 stitches later...

Stroll over to Greek row smoking a joint with my buddy. Get into my buddy's fraternity house and pound 8 busch lights. Blaze another jilla. Bum a square (I rarely smoke cigs) and start smoking it. Party's wild and its hot as hell in this heavily packed basement. Immediately the blood drains from my face. I can't feel anything but sweat and the world is moving way too fast. I go outside and sit down. Oops. Can't move now. Wait for my buddy to show up. Begin walking home with him and a short Mexican named Chaddo after I realize I ain't getting no rides. Cops drive by with lights flashing and I face to the right side of the sidewalk and hoark on some house's front lawn. Cops look like they are going to get out of the car and bust my ass for public intox. or underage boozing. You know you're fucked up when you look at cop cars and think that they will give you a ride home. For some reason they drive further down the street ignoring me.

I puke a couple more times on the way home and eat pizza with Chaddo and my buddy. Then pass out. The next day I find out that there was a 40+ man brawl on the front lawn of the very fraternity house I was fucked up at. Thats why there were so many cop cars with lights on and thats why they ignored me. My friend hit some guy in the back of the head and got thrown up on a car and hit in the face a few times while another guy got kicked in the eye.
I was waiting outside a different frat house for a "Mardi Gras" party and left because it was so packed and the line to get in was huge. Not long after I left someone got stabbed because he wouldn't let him in the party.

we have cops patrolling 2/3 of the towns every thurs/fri/sat night. they come on foot, in car, in jeeps, on bikes, and once in a while, on horseback. there are always DUI checkpoints at random spots. This down is probably 70-75% populated with college students.

anything you are cited/arrested for in town is immedaitely turned over the university. this could be anything from saying "fuck" in front of a pig, to stabbing someone with a broken bottle. the pigs are relentless and will do anything they possibly can to provoke you to do something they can arrest you or cite you for (yes swearing at and otherwise disrespecting a state trooper is an offense).

our university doesnt fuck around when it comes to handing out sanctions.

this is because we fucking party liek you pregame. there arent many ppl into drugs here, which sucks imo, but (Sadly) most people are here to get drunk for 4 years and figure out what comes next when the time comes.
fortunately, the pigs cant even handle it. as soon as they start arresting someone, 10 feet away something else happens, and they have to divert their attention.

in all honestly, i really cant remember the "wildest" parties ive been to in college. Every time ive been faced on drugs its been with a small circle of people so those dont really get out of hand.

few years back we had a huge riot. they used to give us a full week off between the last day of class and finals week, for studying. this, naturally, was binge drink till you nearly die week. 6 years ago, about 4-5000 people all were partying in this huge apartment complex. think like 3 stories of apartments, about 10 apartments in each building, and 5 buildings. each apt had like 1-2 kegs. cops rolled over to maintain cuz the pigs around here like to pretend they have a pair of balls between their legs. people, for no apparent reason, started throwing bottles at the 2 cops. 5000 students vs 2 cops.

the cops got in their car and called for backup. another cop car came. both cop cars had to leave because thousands of people were chucking bottles and random shit at it. of course cars were overturned and dumpsters lit on fire, the usual. the riot just kinda died down on its own.

thanks to that riot, this uni and town are on permanent lockdown. it really reminds me of the way the ancient romans used to deal with revolts in the provences, without all the crucifixions.

Jake Dragonwolf said:
One time I drank so much Mountain Dew I fell over and cut my forehead on a lead miniature. My dungeon master laughed for 1d4+2 minutes.

BUWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

My best frat buddy used to put Roofies in other guys' drinks. When they passed out we'd drag em down to the basement, take off their pants, duct tape their arms and legs, and stick G.I. Joe's and other shit up their asses.

^ lol nice handle took me a while to figure that one out

One time I drank so much Mountain Dew I fell over and cut my forehead on a lead miniature. My dungeon master laughed for 1d4+2 minutes.

wow i totally missed that one, fucking hilarious