Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your under-the-influence confession.

Raving Loony

Bluelighter
Here is the chance for you to spell out the worst thing you have ever done whilst under the influence of any substance.
It has been a while since my bad incident happened and it is something which I am not proud of in any way shape or form. It is something that I will never, ever, ever do again.
Ok.
One morning after a huge night out, me and a friend were taking the highway home when we looked at the stash we had left over. A few points of K, a couple of points of coke and few points of speed. Then we just looked at each other and said do ya wanna! So I pulled over to the side of the road and the other guy sandpitted the lot together, railed and we snorted it.
In a second of doing of just ga-ga and started buzzing in the chair in erruption of joy and looked at the other guy and said... "*smirk* let's go".
So I pulled out back on to the highway and kept driving. We were just laughing our tits off until about ten minutes later when the K started to kick in. I've said to the other guy, we need to find a place to stop. He started ringing people up to find a good hangout. We found one, but it was going to be at least thirty minutes away. Five minutes later I said "this is not soon enough" we need something in the next two minutes, my head is starting spin".
We pulled up at mega-mart (god knows how I reverse parked first time into a 90-angle parking bay). We went inside to try and find a toilet and our heads were in a complete spin. We spent ages walking around waiting for the k to wear off.
When it did we went home. Thankfully no-one was hurt in the trip.

my worst or should i say embarrasing thing i have done while on drugs would have to be sitting in my gutter like a lost soul(this of which is very close to a main road ) while i was trippin , then to my suprise my mum comes outside and she looks at me weird and tells me "what am i doin in the gutter" , i think she knew i was on something , i felt pretty stupid

my worst thing i did was a night with a friend on DXM. because we drove around all night, completely fucked. i'm just glad the roads weren't busy that night. but the funniest part is how we decided who was the most straight to drive after every stop, we would climb (or attempt to) on a fence or park pench or something and try to balance ourselved and walk across, who ever could do it the best would drive. Well i guess it worked but i'll make sure we have a sober driver next time ^_^

I kissed corch
*update*
we are now lovers of the special kind..
Yeah, I was bored for a moment at work.
[ 14 May 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

telling my mum on new years eve (completely fucked miind u) that i do drugs & that she shouldn't worry about it cos i'm in good hands i know what im doing & all that stuff
she was absolutely pissed off with me 4 a few days but then she came 2 terms with it cos she remembered i had my first bong with her :) :D
its all good now
TC

while on a very strong pill
i kissed my best friend (a guy) and then later found out he actually had feelings for me, so while the kiss meant nothing to me, it meant the world to him.
then i told him who i really liked (his best guy friend)
this almost caused the end of our friendship, and made things very embarassing.

My first trip was the only beating I ever had from drugs. To this day I believe it was the best lesson I ever got. It taught me that I should respect myself and drugs. Although I have had times when I would step over the line, I would quickly get back in line fearing another beating.
The first time I had drugs I had LSD at a party in an uncomfortable environment. I ended up forgetting I took acid and thought I was in a dream. Unfortunatly I opened a unlocked car and attempted to drive it, I threw away my wallet because I felt the value of identification was nothing, the self was dissolved and so was my environment. In the end I was thrown into a taxi by my friends and got home by myself still very altered. I told my mum I took LSD. The next few days were quite interesting.
I came to terms with the event about a year later however I still have not redeemed myself from that evening, but I know that I am on the right path.
Thankyou for all the support and friendships over the past few years. :)

While on E I nearly told a guy I loved him and Id known him for a very long time...not!!!! try 2 hours. so thats wot they ment by uninhibated.
I spent on night on acid laughing uncontrollably at the switched off tv for 5 hours (I got timed by my boyfriend at that time). the worst part: in front of my boyfriend's straight laced parents. not a good look they were like wots SHE on?

*giggle* um.. hrmm.ah *slaps forehead*, *cringe* *sigh*.. lets just say i get called shameless hussy for a reason.