• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Desoxyn is methamphetamine, not dextroamp, thats whats in adderall along with levoamphetamine

dextromethamphetamine

As for the topic, my ideal scripts would be 60 mg of Vyvanse, 10 mg dextroamphetamine IR, and 2 mg clonazepam.

Desoxyn is methamphetamine, not dextroamp, thats whats in adderall along with levoamphetamine

He's correct in saying that. Levomethamphetamine is what they put in inhalers and has generally no psychoactive effects.

dex-methamphetamine- if they put it in an inhaler, would have kids tweaking during gym class.

wow my bad lol I completely missed the meth in there, thought it said just said dextroamphetamine and there is a big difference there

wow my bad lol I completely missed the meth in there, thought it said just said dextroamphetamine and there is a big difference there

Lol!

I know someone who was prescribed 4 desoxyn per day, too

Fucking doc retired *sob*

What i NEED is a prescription concentrated psilocybin liquid formula in a dropper and use it on my tongue as needed.

Hm, I'll try a new perspective:

1. gabapentin or pregabalin.
2. modafinil
3. carisoprodol or tramadol.

(3) is kind of odd but since I had to stick to 3 choices I did that (actually tramadol is the unnecessary one in this combo). I am actually prescribed 50mcg/hr of fentanyl and 20mg/day of oxymorphone for severe spinal pain (which is healing well) that I extract and use in one week. I'm also prescribed gabapentin which is effective but severe tolerance develops within days. I tapered off the opiates and switched to medibles which were effective for the pain but tolerance followed for that also (and eating 3 brownies right after waking up is actually kind of nauseating). I now find a combination of modafinil and gabapentin to be effective for my pain (a muscle relaxer, like carisoprodol or tizanidine helps). It's only been two days since I've tried this and I've not felt ANY pain and I'm wondering what the hell is all this about (I'm thinking of reports where extended opiate use has led to increased pain sensitivity).

In addition to the above, melatonin and tizanidine work wonders for sleep.

My point in making all these suggestions is to present less addictive/dependent substances (physically at least). My personal opinion of those three substances is that they're not physically addicting to me (at this point and how I've been using it), unlike alcohol (which is physically addictive to me, I would now say "fortunately").
"

gabapentin and lyrica are typically prescribed to help nerve pain.

While opiates are effective at effecting mood, muscle irritation and sickness pain.

Xyrem is shit-expensive. 120 mL bottle of 500 mg / mL Xyrem costs almost 500 euros in the pharmacy. 8)

It's so expensive because it was specifically developed to treat a rare disease, so there really isn't a big client base for it. In order to profit from the drug, they have to charge a lot for it since so few people are prescribed it.

KETAMINE KETAMINE AND K. But if I were human I'd take Xanax Bars, Aderall, and Opanas... =)

Ketamine
Some benzo (for my anxiety)
Adderall (Just because having a stimulant to hand at all times would be useful. I wouldn't use it as prescribed, just save it up for when I need it)

Powerful indica MMJ so I can sleep
Clonazepam or Temazepam for the nights when smoking before bed just ins't practical

thats all I can come up with...

maybe ketamine - [lsd, mushies, but they don't really come in Rx form] - or something similar in a once a month or every 3 month dosage as sort of a "reset"
(not an Rx anti-Dep, something that works)

90 x 1.6mg Actiq transmucosal sticks
180 x 30mg OxyIR pills
240 x 100mg Seconal capsules

That's my high-all-day-every-day list, of course. If I wanted to medicate my issues and attain a balance between safety and effectiveness, I'd go with:

90 x 50mg MS Contin pills or 90 x 10mg methadone pills (back and neck pain)
60 x 10mg diazepam pills (panic disorder / anxiety)
30 x 200mg modafanil capsules (fatigue due to depression and physical issues)

Last edited:
original oxycontin. xanax. endless prescription for promethazine/codeine cough syrup/sizzurrppppp.

I don't think people really understand that Desoxyn isn't a tweaker's wet dream. 5mg is a microscopic dose for anyone used to street speed, you'd need to snort a giant pile of powder to feel anything... and smoking them wouldn't work at all, I'm sure.

High quality crystal > Desoxyn any day.

i'd really love to get scripted klonopin. i find it just about as enjoyable as xanax, but the long half-life would make it an awesome medication to have prescribed imo.