• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

I'm on Percocet 10/325 #120 and Adderall 30mg #60. I'm good with that, but I wish I could get my doctor to put me on Roxicodone instead of Percocet. I go to the VA for my medical treatment and what I've got is actually very good, so I don't want to push it. Damn, I don't need all that acetaminophen!

I currently take
1) xanax 2mg sandoz #150
2) adderall 30mg x 90
3) burphenorphine 8mg x 60 (Subutex)

Oh, I have become ultra picky with prescriptions since my quasi-sobriety. Pharmaceutical Laudanum, Trial MDMA, and the ever-elusive Dilaudid ampules...

I imagine so. When I was younger I only injected a few opiates over the course of several years, but when my first m2 hit home, I knew I was in trouble. I went from a psychedelic enthusiast/poly-drug dabbler to a junkie just like that. Scary stuff.

I imagine so. When I was younger I only injected a few opiates over the course of several years, but when my first m2 hit home, I knew I was in trouble. I went from a psychedelic enthusiast/poly-drug dabbler to a junkie just like that. Scary stuff.

Indeed, they make you forget all problems and that's bad when you are young and so stressed. Very easy to lose your ways..

Yeah I was in the same boat iv dilaudid fucked me up still straightening shit out.

1. Dexedrine - most functional, clean stimulant
2. Flunitrazepam - strongest benzo I ever had
3. Oxycodone - all-purpose painkiller, high oral BA so no need to sniff or bang. If I want the Real McCoy I'll score myself some H.

#1 oxymorphone insulfated, or I.V.
#2 hypromorphone (dilaudid) I.V.
#3 diazepam orally of course

-oxycontin
-morphine ampules
-fentanyl (just to round it out)

Last edited:
Ohh toughy
no 1 diamorhine amps thy kickd ass
No 2 diconal mmmm just love them
No3 temazipam jellies ahh the good ol days lol
Would love to try oxys or something similar but getting thm over here is rare