• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Changed answer:

Pure amobarbital - tablets of 30 mg each, BUT plenty. (I would have to switch from my fairly hefty benzo dependence/addiction, but I think for a good barb it could be done.)
Pure morphine - tablets of 15 mg each. (I'd have to switch from my tramadol dependence/addiction to morphine, but I think that could be done, too.)
Mixed amphetamine salts (extended-release, basically Adderall XR) - capsules of 5 mg each.

I tear to think of the thought of only 3 scripts, but if I'd have to choose, the above choices sound pretty good to me.

Well i just got one lol, 60 2mg dava bars with 2 refills. Alll for 2.50 lol.

Now if i can just get him to write me 8mgs a day

Maybe some secobarbitol for good measure

I would like a prescription for:

DMT (smoked, 2x daily)
Mescaline (oral, 1-2x week)
Cannabis (vaporized, 1-2x daily)

ketamine
rophynol (never got to try it, always wanted to, not into date rape but am into benzos, if its wasnt roofies id choose triazolam i guess)
n if i had to pick a third i guess id say either Marijuana (im in tx :( ) or Oxymorphone IR (over 1.5 years clean from heroin but Opana is the only opioid that ever aluded me)

30mg roxies
2mg xanax
8mg dilaudid (for my breakthrough pain %))

120 of each also O_O

MY 3 Favorites

Very good question! I currently take suboxone and am satisfied because I got burned out on the drug-seeking life style. However, my top 3 choices for prescription drugs would be:

1. Oxymorphone (Opana)

2. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

3. Fentanyl

Though I used to take benzos and other painkillers such as oxys, hydros, and morphine....with those three above, I would not need or desire anything lower or different.

At this point Id be satisfied with:
  • Methadone-10mg tablets, with a max daily dose of 100mg (This way I could dose from home, and stop using heroin, and then taper at my own speed.)
  • Adderall IR-30mg tablets, max daily dose of 60mg.
  • Alprazolam-2mg tablets, max daily dose of 6mg (to give myself some room..)

Yeah, it's a bit more humble than my past 'desired scripts'...

Promethazine VC with codeine (GALLONS OF IT)
OxyContin 80 mg (old school ones or the OPs; I always preferred popping em so it doesn't matter to me)
Desoxyn (I only did meth once and hated it, but pharmaceutical grade shit would be nice to have)

100mcg/hr Watson brand fentanyl patches q48h
30-60mg temazepam nightly, but of course there are going to be 60 capsules in the bottle at first.
10mg dextroamphetamine IR pills served three times a day.

30mg roxies or some other strong opiate, but oxy is just fine.
ampules of ketamine
15mg temazepam

I'm quite lucky, well maybe unlucky because I genuinely need em...but I get Oxycontin 40mg and Fentanyl 50ug/hr patches on script. I have gotten a month's worth of Palladone ER once, that's Hydromorphone. I was so surprised to see it in the MIMS book and it took alot of talking to get the script but I will never get it again I reckon. Nice high, but wears off too quick. Mixed with heroin it was the best. I can see why people want it so bad, but it's really not THAT magic. I have banged up like 200mg ofOxycodone (we get the regular OC tablets here) in 1 go and while it's a good high, its not as good as decent quality heroin. And the gear we have here is rubbish compared to pretty much anywhere else...especially America. Take your worst worst bag of smack or lump of tar...divide the quality in half and you still are not close to how low the quality is here.
My magic prescription would be:

Diconal
Palfium
Diamorphine

First off I have heard the stories from people who used loads of the first two back in the 80s. Diconal is STILL on the books here, but theres no way in hell you will get it unless you are either at death's door or about 90. There was a trend in the 80s/90s to shoot methadone amps/physeptone pills with a mix of Cyclizine to recreate the Diconal buzz which was meant to be the best thing EVER. But so dodgy...you could do 3 one day and the next day die on your 1st.
Palfium was meant to be out of this world, a super strong rush that was better than any heroin...and back then the gear was much, much better.
I know one person in the UK who for a while had a diamorphine script, but due to sourcing issues a few years back was switched to nasty methadone and never got it back. I would love to try pharmaceutical grade heroin...just to feel what it was like. I have done plenty of morphine sulphate and morphine amps, and strangely NEVER enjoyed it as much as smack...so to get clean, pure smack would be a dream.
Hearing the stories about the old days of doctors giving scripts of 200 Diconal and 50 'peachies' (peach coloured Palfium) and cheap gear that is ten times better than the bash now does make me glad I can get a high off Fentanyl or Oxycontin scripts (i know its dangerous!) but they never satisfy as much as smack.

Mine would be

Opiate for stablity
Opiate for high

So stabilty would be MSCONTIN, OXYCONTIN or Methadone oral twice a day just to norm you TAKEN PROPER AND NOT CRUSHED
ontop would be: diamorphine (Oxy instant) or morphine all IV obviously. I have little Fent IV exp and Opana I am yet to try <<<<<< all these are for IV
stabilty+hgih: Methadone ampules IVed is an awkward one - the idea is they are IM/SC 2x a day 20+20 (for a 40mg/day oral) for needle fixation. You aint meant to IV them but can do it the one problem is it damages your veins as it s corrisive they come in martin dale 20mg/1ml and psypetone 50mg per ml. I think if I could go back to shooting I would buy a huge 5-10ml - I got hese 4-6x 20mg per wkd from someone NOW 20mg IV CAN KILL I HAVE A TOLERENCE SO WHAT I SAY HERE IS ME I would pop 20-40mg 1-2ml rush and loose control and hit them till they go getting upto >120mg within 20mins. The veins I used (I had alright onse then) colasped quick, Now Methadone is prescribed for IV too for cancer, pain BUT over these needle fixation amps they only have soo much per ml so if I could turn back the clock I would load on my oral MMT and 2hr shoot a dose but I woud dialute it down 3x times maybe - I aint sure but this might make it spfter on veins.

Sorry for going on

What would be my third:

???

Probably a stimulent that is either NOT ABUSABLE (ie no binges) to help focus/add.
or a proper stim that I would keep away from home and use weekly maybe desoxyn, adderal, rit - desoxyn and dex spring to mind.

GHB is the real "date rape" drug 8)
Now my other would be Xyrem however I can get GHB/GBL easy so I am all good.

BTW do you know WHY its a date rape drug? because it clearly is - when outclubbing I used to do be sniffin in da toilets and loading on G. Later in the night the horn grabbed me, walking whist g'ed and wired and seeing these "rapes waiting to happen" in skirts you have use the toilets again to wank off - seems the only way to stop you attacking a female. :D

visions of lying in a bed made of ambien in a house made of klonopin embracing a person made of lunesta