• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Drugs

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
Id have to say mine would be:#1 Methamphetamine#2 Phencyclidine(PCP)#3 Shrooms(High doses only)If you couldnt tell i like to feel like a complete fucking psychopath and listen to horrorcore like necro, Immortal technique etc

If I have to choose then I guess probably in this order: 1) Shrooms 2) Kratom 3) Fluro-Phenibut

I love weed but I only really love it when I'm also on something else like drunk or on Kratom or F-Phenibut or all of them, but by itself it sometimes gives me negative thoughts.

MDMA... makes me feel pure extreme euphoria, in a bubble of bliss on the peak, eye wiggles and moanings, subwoofer bass sounds amazing, lightshows is like the lights are telling you a story, rubbing on things, lapdance, kisses and hugs feel amazing! I had the time of my life on high quality MDMA.

2CB... so funny and hilarious, makes me act like a clown and it's overall always a good memorable time, one time I befriended the DJ's subwoofers and hang out with the subwoofers for 2 hours in my trip. =D

LSD... intense ego deaths, intense euphoria, everything hilarious, mind melting hallucinations and sensory perceptions, tripping on acid gave me the most happiness in my life, mind opening, personality changing and a deeply spiritual experience with an amazing afterglow.

Like you can tell, I love psychedelics. :)

MDMA... makes me feel pure extreme euphoria, in a bubble of bliss on the peak, eye wiggles and moanings, subwoofer bass sounds amazing, lightshows is like the lights are telling you a story, rubbing on things, lapdance, kisses and hugs feel amazing! I had the time of my life on high quality MDMA.

2CB... so funny and hilarious, makes me act like a clown and it's overall always a good memorable time, one time I befriended the DJ's subwoofers and hang out with the subwoofers for 2 hours in my trip. =D

LSD... intense ego deaths, intense euphoria, everything hilarious, mind melting hallucinations and sensory perceptions, tripping on acid gave me the most happiness in my life, mind opening, personality changing and a deeply spiritual experience with an amazing afterglow.

Like you can tell, I love psychedelics. :)

Ive always wanted to try 2cb and bromo dragonfly can you explain what its like?

1. Psychedelics: tryptamines in particular, but LSD and friends are good as well
2. Opioids: codeine, nice and mellow. Opioid withdrawals aren't fun, so I don't want to go higher.
3. Dissociatives: 3-HO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCP are my favourites.