• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Your thoughts on Salvia Divinorum

I used the leaves and didn't much care for it. Everything just looked dark and bent, lol. Might as well try it while it's still legal and easily obtainable if you're gonna do it. Those fucktards making videos of themselves on it and posting to Youtube are gonna get it outlawed with the quickness.

anonymous1419 said:
But let's say I'm trying it once just to see what all the hype is (some people I'm friends with love it), think it's worth it to take a 1 out of 3 chance of having a good trip?

I am not saying you shouldn't try it... Just make sure you hold the lighter on it and hold the smoke in for a long time. get on a bed or the floor... if you are standing you will end up on the floor anyway and possibly hit your head on the way down.

It is not a recreational thing. Give it a try and report back to us.

Damien8787 said:
NO! Nobody got my Monty Python reference? :(

Where is L2R when you need him?

Haha, can't say I've ever seen that movie. Seems like everyone has except me! 8)

johanneschimpo said:
my OPINION: its utter shit; get some real drugs.

Perhaps it is shit to you, because you can't handle it? I find a couple hard level 5's in an hour's period is harder to handle than high dose lsd...but I do enjoy it. I am able to completely let go of my ego, and to date, I have not had a "bad" trip yet....some have been dreamy plasma like worlds, bodiless existence in a void type trips....some have been razor edged reality replacements in which I am part of the wall or floor, rooted forever in an existence defined by no beginning and no end, and an incredible sense of something bigger around me makes me feel dwarfed by the vastness of this cosmos.

waaaaay too psychadelic for me... try it on large amounts of ket.... or don't lol