• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your psychedelic experience.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. The responses have been really interesting and have helped in understanding different ways in which psychedelics can heal.

I can see what your saying as I believed the same. To a degree you're right. The plant or synthetic material will have profound effects on consciousness and will do what it will,it heals in ways you're not always aware of.

Taking psychedelics in a ceremonial way with a guide who knows what they're doing will unlock the full potential of whatever psychedelic you use. I'm trying to think of an analogy,but am not very good at it...Let me have a go.

You've got a car that goes well,but the performance is just not up to scratch so you go to a petrol station and buy some fuel additive thinking this will do the job and the car will perform better than new. At first it seems to work and it races along,but the shock absorbers are under pressure from the new speed and the ride becomes uncomfortable. The engine splutters and performance starts to drop again. You realise that trying to fix the problem yourself with an additive doesn't help in the longterm and reveals other problems with the vehicle. You decide to take your car to a qualified mechanic,he talks you through everything that needs doing. The mechanic shows you what additive works best for your vehicle,what shock absorbers work best,finally he remaps the engine.

You drive out of the workshop in a vehicle you love,it performs better than when it came out of the factory,everything flows smoothly and your happy to be seen out and about in. It feels like a new car.

I hope you like the analogy.

Radically mechanical analogies resonate with monotheism, but therefore imperfectly.

Splicing daily commuter mechanics and biological medicine without teleological mechanism is incomplete.

There's value in your analogy, but also a valuable lesson that if you end up being modeled as a vehicle in order to accommodate healing you've been robbed.

Radically mechanical analogies resonate with monotheism, but therefore imperfectly.

Splicing daily commuter mechanics and biological medicine without teleological mechanism is incomplete.

There's value in your analogy, but also a valuable lesson that if you end up being modeled as a vehicle in order to accommodate healing you've been robbed.

Thank you for your critique

Well one example would be the people that feel one can only benefit from these medicines by traveling to South America and paying some “shaman” an exorbitant amount of money to sit in a hut with 10 others while they blow tobacco snuff in your nostrils and chant around you.

Very often these “shamans” are actually white folk too... And even if they aren’t, I’ve heard enough stories to know that there is nothing more than profitting of peoples suffering taking place down there.

Most that need the healing can’t afford the 5000$ it takes to make the journey and pay the shaman, yet trustafarians will talk all day about how much more woke they are then you cuz mom and dad could afford it for em.

A true healer will charge little to nothing, they do it because they know the power of their craft. And those that do it for money inheritantly will lose that power as the greed consumes them.

More later tho gotta go :)

-GC
Just seen a "shaman on tour" arriving here i spent a while researching the dude while a bunch of rich posers threw themselves instantly at it. Managed to find a youtube channel of their audio music and i almost pissed myself laughing literally no healing just a guy making AE noises. The dude is taking all these poser kids for a ride of their wallets and looking at the response will probably fleece tens of thousands of dollars and leave these people with PTSD. Too many people are quick to trust these obscure amazonian villages who claim their culture doses ayahuasca. Then i saw the "shaman" letting foreign women stay with him in his deep jungle hut for months on end almost praising him as a god and alot more.

I can read energies straight from peoples eye and all i saw was warning signs and dark intent. Dark evil shamans are rampant in south america the locals know it and fear them the westerners all flock to them like sheep wanting to get some thrill ride that might just result in their psychotic break and PTSD for years to come.

I know from previous experince and talking to proper healers one of their main rules is not getting involved with their clients lives or getting to know them personally because it throws the sessions off balance once that happens they warned that very few people in their culture even have the strength to become pure and channel the divine power most will become corrupted by the power fame and money.

This has gotten bad over the past 10-15 years joe rogan celeberities and just instagram "woke white people who were born to millionaires" all claim alot about aya.

The truth about ayahusasca is never talked about and is supressed by the sheep.

Ayahuasca has the reason for the biggest psychotic breaks among users. It is a strong ego dissolving drug and its dangerous all psychedelics have the potential of infinite darkness and suffering. Now people have thrown all these expectations rituals and cultural identity into the experince.

I always go into any trip with no expectations knowing that even with hundreds of trips under my belt anything and everything can happen and those super dark moments will come from nowhere and these people were never warned and thus will result in the worst hours of their existence as they burn deep in the psychedelic hell flames of the mind.

Just seen a "shaman on tour" arriving here i spent a while researching the dude while a bunch of rich posers threw themselves instantly at it. Managed to find a youtube channel of their audio music and i almost pissed myself laughing literally no healing just a guy making AE noises. The dude is taking all these poser kids for a ride of their wallets and looking at the response will probably fleece tens of thousands of dollars and leave these people with PTSD. Too many people are quick to trust these obscure amazonian villages who claim their culture doses ayahuasca. Then i saw the "shaman" letting foreign women stay with him in his deep jungle hut for months on end almost praising him as a god and alot more.

I can read energies straight from peoples eye and all i saw was warning signs and dark intent. Dark evil shamans are rampant in south america the locals know it and fear them the westerners all flock to them like sheep wanting to get some thrill ride that might just result in their psychotic break and PTSD for years to come.

I know from previous experince and talking to proper healers one of their main rules is not getting involved with their clients lives or getting to know them personally because it throws the sessions off balance once that happens they warned that very few people in their culture even have the strength to become pure and channel the divine power most will become corrupted by the power fame and money.

This has gotten bad over the past 10-15 years joe rogan celeberities and just instagram "woke white people who were born to millionaires" all claim alot about aya.

The truth about ayahusasca is never talked about and is supressed by the sheep.

Ayahuasca has the reason for the biggest psychotic breaks among users. It is a strong ego dissolving drug and its dangerous all psychedelics have the potential of infinite darkness and suffering. Now people have thrown all these expectations rituals and cultural identity into the experince.

I always go into any trip with no expectations knowing that even with hundreds of trips under my belt anything and everything can happen and those super dark moments will come from nowhere and these people were never warned and thus will result in the worst hours of their existence as they burn deep in the psychedelic hell flames of the mind.

I've tried to stubbornly falsify the trope that one can only heal strangers. Because at the one hand it's obvious that role conflict complexifies things, at the other hand it struck me as too hard a claim that friends wouldn't be able to meaningfully help friends.

It has mostly resulted in chaos and (luckily relatively mild and reversible) mental poisoning. So I can indeed confirm the serious healer needs to remain distant. But I'd say there's some overstatement in there nevertheless, depending on how much efficiency one is willing to sacrifice having to juggle levels.

Manifesting seeming dark intent in art has value as well though. Believe it or not, some people just don't see their wounds until it leaks subconsciously and shits themselves in the face. But one is wielding the psychic equivalent of chemotherapy in that case, and this calls for even more caution than usual.

We need to gone into the underlying level beneath linguistical pointers at that point, and what is meant by robotics.

I'll let you have white.