• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Photo Essays Here v. "National DCeographic"

JTemperance

Bluelight Crew
With a little encouragement from @VerbalTruist, I'm starting this thread as a home for the "photo essays" of Bluelight..!!

First of all, a "photo essay" can be made up of any pictures that show something personal about your life or that represent an important part of your worldview. You're more than welcome to post explicitly drug-related images, but you can also post ones that are totally unrelated. (Drugs affect the entirety of our lives as users*, right? So all of it gets the stamp of "drug culture.")

I hope this will be fun & low-pressure, and maybe also a good way of using the forum to communicate – by letting one another see a little of how we live... Go right ahead & contact me if you have any questions or if the thread doesn't make sense how I've explained it.
[*current or former]​
Without any further ado, I'll get the ball rolling now with a few installments I can add to the proto-photo-essay I began a few weeks ago on the subject of BTH shots....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Two great tastes that go great together, pt. 1

Two great tastes..., pt. 2

Él cree . . . ¿y tú?

Official blotter paper of the 2021 Winter Fentalympic Games in New York

Dude this thread is a trigger and a half. Love it. What’s the blue stuff?