L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

YOUR perfect threesome scenario...

sms143

Bluelighter
So...I've had many of threesomes..in the moment they are usually great/and sexy as fuck....but my hubs usually cums and is usually done...not the threesome cuddle type..doesn't matter if it's MMF or MFF. I feel like there's always a tad of drama w this one couple I fuck regularly...like the wife gets jealous..and I'm like ok this is awkward but I'm drunk and can't leave..but it gets fixed and everyone orgasms.

I feel like after all my threesomes everyone kinda goes their separate ways...and I wanna be sensual after and shower together and I rub everyone down w lotion and wake up and have a cute breakfast and kiss everyone goodbye...that would be perfect.

so anyone else wish for a perfect threesome? Or have any drama during the deed?

Like the couple I am with..the wife will get up to the bathroom during the act and after 5 or so min her husband will be concerned w her being gone as I'm gagging on his dick..ugh so his attention takes away from me and she comes back...and he's like baby u ok? Ugh....I'm like..uhhhh are u still ok with this still? Then I end up eating her pussy...:p

Let's hear your perfect scenario...

They can be fun, once all parties are comfortable - which may take a while with experience. Is your husband like that when its just you? A good threesome can and SHOULD last for hours with foreplay and intercourse - especially when its him and two women. Why not have a nice 3-way cuddle in the afterglow of kinky time?

Is there space for everyone to sleep comfortably to promote sleeping together after sex which can also lead to morning sex? This is where a king-size bed comes in handy as you can easily fit 4~5 people on it.

There are so many variables that come in as you add more people, so odd jealousy can easily crop in - especially if one person is a hottie or in very good physical shape. A childhood friend of mine had this problem with her husband. They would bring a woman in for threesomes and SHE would be left out, as women would go for her husband in the bedroom. She herself, is very good looking and was in great physical shape back then. (we all get older) Her husband wasn't pleased either. You should try to talk to the husband to have a conversation with the wife and perhaps the three of you. It sucks the energy out of a good time, when that drama shit happens. Maybe she had to take a dump - oh well. But as you know being married - you know when your other half has an issue or its just a bathroom break. Also, take the party to the bathroom, the best place for watersports while indoors. So eating her pussy wasn't fun? 8) Or the abruptness of it? She should of came back in and ate your pussy while you ate her man.

There are some things you get out of a foursome, but that can easily end up being two sets of couples. So make it a game and use a timer on your phone in which one person takes a 15~30m time out while the other 3 go at it. So you get MFF / FMM / MMF / FFM. That person out gets to eat, toilet, take photos or video with a phone or just plain watch. Person out doesn't get to touch any of the other three.

My perfect three-some? MFM or FMF would be having some hours of social time, maybe out clubbing or concert with some make out time while the girl(s) are dressed in sex outfits - short dresses or skirts with thong or commando. Heavy petting and oral on the way to someone's home or motel as each has its advantages. Have a massage oil on hand for those who want a full body slippery massage. Have fun with light intoxication as being passed out or blackout means missing the fun. Take breaks with chatting in semi-nude states. Maybe do some dares, like fuck on a patio. Have fun with objects. Getting into a bed with the opposite sex partner in the middle and comfortably covered. Then to wake up in the morning for round 6... could be dangerous for the girl in the middle to get DP'ed, unless she's used to it. =D Everyone going their way with a good time and good memories with plans to do more next time. Sexy outfit, bondage toys a plus.

I like the after scenario you describe. For me, the act would be with both dominant (M and F). Female mounts my face, gets better cunnilingus than her man ever gives her, which pisses him off a bit. He enters me harshly, which only drives me to eat her better, and round and round we go until everyone cums at the same time.

I like the after scenario you describe. For me, the act would be with both dominant (M and F). Female mounts my face, gets better cunnilingus than her man ever gives her, which pisses him off a bit. He enters me harshly, which only drives me to eat her better, and round and round we go until everyone cums at the same time.

woah. this is fucking hot

yeah dont be the fat partner who stinks of cigarettes. weird dynamic is an issue with more than 3. 3 is a managable amount.

any more and its a mess especially if its gays and they keep taking people aside to have "little talks" with individuals. wow that will make for unsettling environment

Last edited:
I think my perfect threesome scenario would be either MMF or FFM where we had a drink or two (or maybe a line or two) with my girlfriend on a back porch around dusk looking out at the mountains or ocean. Two of the three can take turns getting turned on while the other watched and we would switch. Once the clothes started coming off I would have my girlfriend get it on with the third party, whether it be a guy or a girl while I watched. I would play with her hair and spank her when it was appropriate and have her cum in front of me before I got involved.

I would then join and would love to have both people go down on me, have the guy fuck me or the girl put a strap on and fuck me while my girlfriend sucked me off too. If it was a MMF I would want to bind my girl so she couldnt move and double penetrate her and have both of our bodies close against her. If it was FFM I would bind my girl and do the friend from behind while she went down on my girl. I would absolutely love to rub my girls clit until she came while another guy was inside of her. in an FFM I would have the friend go down on me while my girlfriend put dildos in her pussy and ass and play with her from behind.

I would also love for my girlfriend to watch while I got it on with another guy. So many different scenarios!

So far, Dimensiontripping is winning...

Okay, about 170 people have read this thread, meaning they think about - but did not add... come on... grow some balls.

So far, nothing said is impossible. It'll give us all ideas as such situations are also spur of the moment.

27 still not had a threesome, i think i categories as having balls and admitting that?

Take into consideration not everyone is sexually as open as one another. It takes time to feel comfortable in our own skin.

27 still not had a threesome, i think i categories as having balls and admitting that?

Take into consideration not everyone is sexually as open as one another. It takes time to feel comfortable in our own skin.

Don't sweat it. I have had a few threesomes over the years but girlfriend of many years still has not and is very cautious about group sex mostly because of fear of getting an STI of some sorts. There is also jealousy embedded in it, I am sure. But she recently started just going on dates, nothing sexual, with other guys to warm her up to exploring our sexual life differently. Just seeing people, with the possibility of introducing all three of us for friends or for more. Step by step but you are not alone! I am 25 and she is 26. There are many years to do this (seems though most of the good action happens before/if you have kids...)

Me and my partner have had a long standing fantasy of a ffm threesome.

The perfect night would start off with a few lines, gradually me and the woman start caressing each other through our clothes, we decide to get the oil out and oil each other down. Kissing and caressing.

I then straddle my partner reverse cowgirl style and we fuck hard whilst me and the woman are still fondling each other.

Just me, my partner and another lady getting fucking raunchy with oil and coke really turns me the hell on.

Perhaps one day we will get to fulfil our fantasy.

woah. this is fucking hot

thank you. I like it rough so I make sure my partners are aware of it, encouraged to participate. Like if Im just going down on a girl, her on her back, I'll place her hands on my ears, and move my hands around everywhere: her hips (pushing her legs together), inner thighs (wrap around hips, finger her while Im enjoying dessert), stomach, breasts, etc. For guys, I like asking "do you want a blowjob?" while on my knees in front of him, and ofc they say yes lol, so I say "make me", sassylike, and that gives them the greenlight to be in control from mild to full on facefuck. I always grab their thighs and pull myself closer.

Back to 3 way, again, MMF (m/f couple and me), man wants to watch me fuck his girl, so I do. I start slowly, making lots of body contact, being very passionate and deliberate with every move. I start kissing her neck, ears, pinching her nipples every so often, wrapping one hand behind her head to pull her hair. She starts moaning, breathing, playful biting on me, etc which does not go unnoticed by the guy. He's been stroking his cock the whole time. Raging hard and jealous that I'm pleasing his woman too well, he comes up behind me, pushes my legs apart, grabs my hips, and drives his lubed cock into me full force with no warning, no warmup. A shockwave racks my body; the pain and pleasure are exquisite. He has me, I have her, so every thrust of him into me is making me fuck her just as hard. They grab each other's hands and cinch me between them so I cant move, pressed into her titties and him into my back, my hips. We stay interlocked like that a good ten minutes before someone says "oh god, I cant take anymore, Im gonna come"; which triggers the point of no return for us all. simultaneous climax for us all, she squirts before passing out, I cum all in her, and her man in his moment chokes me a bit too hard so I also pass out. Moments later we awake, but lie motionless, letting the endorphins course thru our bodies. We are all spent, still penetrating and penetrated, still pulsing and quivering, still holding hands. As we fall asleep, I feel his hairy, muscular chest on my back, his soft, warm breath in my ear, his still hard cock a part of me. Her.... her soft cheeks are wet from a tear or two of ecstasy, her moist lips and inquisitive tongue find mine, her breasts with hard nipples pressed against mine.

You can describe your fantasy quite well. **POINTS**
I would think if you post that on a sex site - you could find that couple. Maybe. And of course, when it comes to real life- it can be worse or better than anything you an come up with. That's because you don't have full control of the other two people, which is what makes it exciting.

But yeah, flesh it out - use a service, I think okcupid - and see what comes up.

NOTE: That is not my fantasy, but I support your rights to yours... and your ability to put it into words.