Your own productions go here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You is one of my favorite EDM tracks. I loved it when it was released in 99. I didn't even know what EDM was back then.

I'll definitely check out your remix once I am back at home.

yeah one of my favs too... i usually dont even touch classics like this but the vocal worked so well with the rest of the track. lookin forward to your feedback when you get a listen!

E

lol not bad man, kinda like electro psy house.
at least the mastering fits together well, i usually create tracks when im fried after being up for a night on the pipe and can only use headphones atm, kinda leads to inconsistent mastering.

my tracks are above your post ^^^
some songs are like hard trance, others are hard trance meets half assed hardstyle lol
but its been a long time since anyones listened to any, so im keen to hear some thoughts of fellow bluelighters...

^Not bad man. I listened to Superwaver New 2. The kick and bass are too loud, they are pulling the entire track amplitude down. I'd also add some percussion, just simply stuff like a phat clap. closed hat and open hat...

My most recent track, how cheesy would you's say this is, 1-10?

Thats awesome man. You really getting the production nailed. Maybe fiddle with the side-chained noisey bit at the start so it pumps a bit harder...

And yeah, cheesy bassline; love it :):)

Okay, I never thought I'd do this, but why the fuck not, eh? This is OLLLD, and I still make stuff. Here's one. If you like, ask me, and I'll share more. Anyway...

me - 952380952380

My new remix of the great track by Rank 1 (Airwave). I know it's been done to death but I absolutely love the track and I've tried to take it in a different direction that most other people. There are no big saw wave pads or massive trance stabs. It's based mainly on the pads being very subdued and mellow with a piano line driving the track along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJiPjIo1mvA&feature=channel_video_title

It would be great to hear any feedback good or bad as long as it's constructive.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.