• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

your opinion on meth affects and age

tachikonna

Greenlighter
my lads and i were discussing our pasts and all found a certain pattern. it seems the younger a person is when they start, the more it affects the brain. not frying the brain necessarily. the affect is mostly dependent on how that person's mental state is naturally. a certain friend started as young as 14. he claims more than all others that it gave him long term depression. we agreed that the earlier you expose yourself to these too good to be true chemicals, the more it affects how dissatisfied you are. while everyone was impacted by their use, the older ones were cognizant that their use truly didn't alter their minds (20+).

it does not seem age plays an important role in whether the person was addicted heavily vs not at all. this was more from the person's mental state, perhaps subconscious. the youngest one in the group seemed to also have a mental state prone to abuse and perhaps other things. this combined with a harsh chemical at a young age made this young adult more serious than most older men in the room.

while everyone's point of view on the drug was the same overall, it was obvious those that IV'ed atleast once had a much stronger negative feeling. They also seemed to "respect the drug more", also stating they knew they were playing with fire.

okay okay? whats the point dude? i was just wondering what you all thought about how the factor of age affects the toll on the brain, body, and soul. it was quite.. sad to see younger people with such an emptiness in their eyes. this is after use has stopped. it seems the psychological affects of use stay for much longer.

last thing !! - it was interesting that almost everyone said they know how much meth use changed them psychologically, but when evaluated by close friends it was revealed that the change was much more than the said person could ever realize.

what do you think about meth use and a persons age? elaborate.

thank you for your time and if anyone younger sees this feel free to msg me, some of older ones were once in the same trap..

oh and merry christmas ya filthy animals %)

my lads and i were discussing our pasts and all found a certain pattern. it seems the younger a person is when they start, the more it affects the brain. not frying the brain necessarily. the affect is mostly dependent on how that person's mental state is naturally. a certain friend started as young as 14. he claims more than all others that it gave him long term depression. we agreed that the earlier you expose yourself to these too good to be true chemicals, the more it affects how dissatisfied you are. while everyone was impacted by their use, the older ones were cognizant that their use truly didn't alter their minds (20+).

it does not seem age plays an important role in whether the person was addicted heavily vs not at all. this was more from the person's mental state, perhaps subconscious. the youngest one in the group seemed to also have a mental state prone to abuse and perhaps other things. this combined with a harsh chemical at a young age made this young adult more serious than most older men in the room.

while everyone's point of view on the drug was the same overall, it was obvious those that IV'ed atleast once had a much stronger negative feeling. They also seemed to "respect the drug more", also stating they knew they were playing with fire.

okay okay? whats the point dude? i was just wondering what you all thought about how the factor of age affects the toll on the brain, body, and soul. it was quite.. sad to see younger people with such an emptiness in their eyes. this is after use has stopped. it seems the psychological affects of use stay for much longer.

last thing !! - it was interesting that almost everyone said they know how much meth use changed them psychologically, but when evaluated by close friends it was revealed that the change was much more than the said person could ever realize.

what do you think about meth use and a persons age? elaborate.

thank you for your time and if anyone younger sees this feel free to msg me, some of older ones were once in the same trap..

oh and merry christmas ya filthy animals %)

Meth use at any age is really bad for your mind, and body. I have never used meth and do not want to; but meth is extremely sneaky. I know people who used meth in their early adult years from ages 18-23 decades ago in the 70s and they used meth on and off for decades both as daily or weekend only users and deluded themselves into thinking that they were not addicted, everything was fine, etc. and that was not the case. Meth is extremely bad for both your body and mind, and it's a horrible drug.