• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your most expensively pointless drug - related purchase?

Rehab. £10k down the drain. Well, £6.6k i guess.
Paid £10k for 12 weeks and was given the boot after 4, no refunds

Was it reehab for K? I can't believe this what rehab was it?

Disgusting, so sorry that happened, that is one of the most fucked up thing, shocking

10 rolls for a massive rave during summer. After eating one(they were strong as fuck for those years circa 2013) I was all loved up that ended up giving like 6 away instead of selling em 😂.
Fuck it, that circoloco was an insane party 🎉
Sometimes you just have to share the love and get everyone on your level me and a few mates were walking back from the beach once and got talking to these two random dudes and one of them was triping hard and I heard him say does any one want any acid and I said what for free lol and he pulled out a bag with loads of pills and tabs in and gave me like 10 hits what a legend will never forget him look

How many pods is that? I used to get 5 to 8 kilos in a haul back in my day (fresh)

Maybe $10-20k worth i was using them daily

Bloody hell, how long was you using them for was it for poppy pod tea? I tried that the other month bought what I thought was 8 pods like in the photo on the site and received a kilo lol

Apparently it's a bitch to come off

U 7Sometimes you just have to share the love and get everyone on your level me and a few mates were walking back from the beach once and got talking to these two random dudes and one of them was triping hard and I heard him say does any one want any acid and I said what for free lol and he pulled out a bag with loads of pills and tabs in and gave me like 10 hits what a legend will never forget him look
thers no fun if youre the only one high xddd u gotta spread the love like you said hah. When i was a los raving id buy 2 grams and only eat .2 .3 the rest would be for the ladies and friends. Xp

Without a doubt it would be weed paraphernalia for me.
Wtf do we spend so much on glass and shit? Its like I love that fresh hit out of a new bowl but chasing that taste witht the same piece is pointless (always gonna be a used piece and never get that used taste or feel out no matter what).
Everything else can be consumed by diy or cheap components.

Without a doubt it would be weed paraphernalia for me.
Wtf do we spend so much on glass and shit? Its like I love that fresh hit out of a new bowl but chasing that taste witht the same piece is pointless (always gonna be a used piece and never get that used taste or feel out no matter what).
Everything else can be consumed by diy or cheap components.
I used to get the same feeling when smoking a fat rock of white, first hit of the day from a newly made pipe xDDD

thers no fun if youre the only one high xddd u gotta spread the love like you said hah. When i was a los raving id buy 2 grams and only eat .2 .3 the rest would be for the ladies and friends. Xp
Man I love raving nothing better than having a good old stomp to some absolute belters whilst off your nut some the best nights of my life so far

Maybe the ~500 bitcoins i spent on poppy pods in 2013-14, which today would be worth the better part of $20 million.
I feel your pain i went through probably 200 btc back in the day, if id saved even 5% id be laughing...ffs
I had 10,000 doge too which i got for free and used toward s drug purchase when i was short of btc they were worth like £2 at the time lol, couple ltc too. All gone. Im mining pi now and SITTING ON IT ive got like 1,500 atm