• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your most expensively pointless drug - related purchase?

just noticed
being godlike in creating is too much pressure and expectations abound. just a bad fit and i wrigled out of that incarnation.
that nightmare following the good time charlie spree is real. spooky

Also why can't I upload pics using the icon and have to copy and paste the link into my message? Is that a new thing as it doesn't imbed as neatly as when I used to post pics using the icon above @Xorkoth any idea?

We were allowing uploading images to Bluelight for a while but it jacked up our server space and cost massively so we disabled it again. For most of the history of the forum it wasn't possible. Just get an imgur account, upload there, it gives you a button to embed into a forum post. It's what I've always done, super easy, takes me a few seconds. There's also an app so you can upload right from your phone.

Anytime I got benzos it was a complete waste. I'd lose days on them. Everyone always ended up mad at me. I never knew why. I only ever remembered taking the first two. Id be raising hell thinking someone stole the rest😅
Lol i been there too many times 🙄 bloody benzos ey

I spent a few grand on a mountain bike convinced riding it every day would keep me off drugs. It worked for about two months until a wet week kept me indoors and boredom got the better of me.

I’ve also spent hundreds on things to lock up and hide my drugs, paraphernalia, and reagents from kids and from law enforcement. So much that I’ll be finding stuff I hid and forgot for years to come.

My habit of smashing bongs and pipes everytime I think I’ve quit also became pretty expensive over time.

Just get an imgur account, upload there

I have, always used imgur to post to Bluelight, I used to click that icon above 5th one along and paste it into a little box that came up then post and it uploaded it neatly with me message, but now I can only save the link and then paste into the message itself

it gives you a button to embed into a forum post

Does it I'll try that next time thanks

My habit of smashing bongs and pipes everytime I think I’ve quit also became pretty expensive over time

The amount of drugs I've flushed away when I try and come off them adds up to quite a bit, sewer rats are probably fucked thier face or clucking waiting for me to flush more drugs next time I quit lol

Coke and crack. It's way, way too expensive and although I can get some decent stuff usually when I find it, it's never trustworthy compared to anything else. Shortest lasting, sketchiest dealers, stomped to shit half the time, sometimes not even coke. Luckily I haven't had as bad of luck the last few years with the stomped and sketch but it's still a total waste in comparison so far as bang for your buck.

Drug related though.. just the bongs and shit people usually go through I guess. I've had a few pipes and bongs and things that were a total waste. Couple scales I didn't keep long. Rolling papers and things that got lost promptly and things like that. Perhaps I could factor in all the cabs and things I used to take to work because hungover or all the eating out and deliveries and all that shit too because too sketchy or hungover.

Don't get me started on the Bitcoin for drugs thing... if I would have saved half of what I bought in Bitcoin, I'd be rich now.

I have, always used imgur to post to Bluelight, I used to click that icon above 5th one along and paste it into a little box that came up then post and it uploaded it neatly with me message, but now I can only save the link and then paste into the message itself

That "post image" icon should still be there, it may have moved slightly.

That "post image" icon should still be there, it may have moved slightly

Testing testing with random pic

I saw the post icon but I'd click it and go to copy and paste the link from imgur into the bar and it wouldn't embed the pic properly, but it is now, thanks

7Ao6cr1.jpg

You probably grabbed the one that has [img][/img] tags around it, that one you can post directly into the post without the button. If you have just the plain image URL, you can use the button. :)

You probably grabbed the one that has tags around it, that one you can post directly into the post without the button. If you have just the plain image URL, you can use the button.

I just done it like I aways had on my old profiles on hete,, go to photo on imgur copy link, and paste into bar

In imgur you mean? Or BL? Are you using a phone? I never, ever use my phone for Bluelight so I'm not sure how the phone layout is on imgur or Bluelight.

In imgur you mean?

Yes I have imgur app on my phone, I don't have a laptop or pc so I upload pics to imgur, then if I want to put one on here I click the 5th icon and it brings up 2 bars so after going on imgur to copy the link to the pic, come back onto Bluelight and paste it in to one of the bars, can never remember which bar, and it gets imbeded into your message