• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your most Euphoric Benzo and Benzo combination

Benzos are the best. But I find that after a coke binge, taking a few mg's of Xanax and having a drink feels pretty euphoric (and relaxing). It's a better feeling than taking clonazepam after a coke binge. I'm biased though because I have a huge tolerance to clonazepam. Xanax is stronger no matter what, but it's such a nice way to come down off coke, especially with a drink or 2. As long as you know your body and your tolerances, just be smart and don't overdo anything.

I think when I plugged and shot Valium and the red OC 60s (2 1/2 =150mg I was on 450mg a day, a very high dose I could never imagine going back to) but mixing
Red OC 60s + 10-20mg diazepam=this purple colored love mix I just felt absolutely amazing on. I prefer Valium over Xanax yet I am prescribed 6mg a day. Mixing benzos I feel is more scary than mixing opioids and benzos. Both Combos are dangerous but I felt much more efficacy and synergy in the “purple shot”. And by plugging I mean using an oral syringe (10ml/2tbsp) melting and shaking the combo and lube a little lotion, and blast off. Best part of plugging was even with OPs one could still plug just by simply getting them into small enough pieces which is easy. I never ever had “leakage” with plugging nor any infections or bad experiences as I heard with other pluggers. 10 years and still plug til this day and out of all the combos I feel diazepam gives more euphoria and topping a drink, and icy, or another Benzo with a Valium is dangerous, but also a great buzz for those with the tolerance.

I’m on 100mg methadone daily, prescribed 30mg diazepam a day, plus up to 6mg lorazepam, and 15mg zopiclone at night. Over here where I live alpraz isn’t prescribed, our government decided it was too easily abused and there was other meds that can do the same job it does without the abuse potential, but I got some from the DW and since I’ve never had the prescribed alpraz I’m not sure if it was real alpraz or if it was etizolam but whatever it was, 5mg was enough to ruin me for a whole day. I was falling asleep on the spot while ordering food but it was extremely euphoric