• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your methods of overcoming a meth inclusive weekend?

^ I don't know how much adverse effect they would cause, perhaps an additional strain on the heart? All I am trying to point out is that using more drugs as opposed to less is probably not the healthier option, I use drugs to come down myself I just wanted to point that out because to me the post I was addressing could be interpreted as suggesting it was healthier to take G after meth than it was to take nothing.

Yeah i agree with the heart argument, but taking Downers straight after uppers is stupid, im talking a day or so later.

Benzodiazepines are a muscle relaxant and personally reduce my blood pressure so the risk would be marginal at best. But i do agree with you mate, just sharing another perspective.

Here is what I have found "The most effective" after a weekend full of rough... ahem...fun & "partying"

1. I'm a college athlete so I need to eat. BUT, I simply can't. My BEST cure is those little liquid yogurt dannon smoothies. Those yougurt smoothies just chug them, they really help. Yogurt does the same. I cannot eat solid food when I have had a crazy weekend. I am already lean, and I want to keep my muscle tone.
Also try to put different fruits and vanilla ice cream in a blender and make yourself a smoothie which is actually really good and is a cheaper alternative. Antioxidants (Like Vitamin C is very important)

This is probably the MOST important tip.

2. Water, Water, Water & (Gatorade; electrolytes). You want to make sure you replenish your electrolytes due to so much sweating and your body is in disequilibrium. Airborne can help too.

3. Mouthwash and Chapstick. Make sure to take care of your teeth and chapstick helps to stop rubbing of the lips, tongue and teeth so much (In my experience) Carmex is my brand. A pack of gum helps stop teeth grinding.

4. REST and take vitamins. Possibly go take a walk / jog at a park when you have a little bit more energy (But put effort in dressing decent, since your inhibitions may be "off").

I believe that one should take care of themselves, and they should be okay (Okay as a person can be) I really suggest drinking gatorade and water when you're "enjoying" your stuff. Please make sure to replenish your fluids.

It took me about a week to return my body back to equilibrium. The first time I did it because I was stupid and didn't do any of those things. When I implemented what I said in my post. On average it took me 2 days to become "the regular" me. and 4 days max until I felt COMPLETELY fine again. (But that's a subjective view. Each person is different of course)

Don't you people realise that L-Tyrosine/Phenylalanine and 5-HTP take time to work like those evil antidepressants???

Seroquel for sleep and its neuro. antagonstic actions, longer acting benzos eg. triaz., clonaz. plain old diaz., healthy food and a heap of

protein shakes rich in essential amino acids taken with milk for calcium. Some green if it floats your boat and good company. Don't over do it, respect it or even better just dont take it

An interesting short read...

although ethanol (alcohol) will sober u up on shards, it also dehydrates you. If u do have alchy with shards drink plenty of h20

And who wrote sleep, if I could sleep right now I would...

Last edited:
Don't you people realise that L-Tyrosine/Phenylalanine and 5-HTP take time to work like those evil antidepressants???

Amino acids like tyrosine can start working from day 1.. there is no lead up to it actually having an effect unlike sari medication.. there is also no withdrawal period upon discontinuation

[snip]

But seriously though, this is my way of handling a meth comedown :)

1: during the bender, eat meals as you would normally, I know its hard, but try your best. If you can, eat more than normal amount is good too :)
2: keep your fluids up and I dont mean just drink Coke/Energy drink etc. Water H2O is great. but powerades and Gatorades are even better. As when you are cooking your head on meth, you sweat shit loads. and just drinking water isn't gonna replace all the salt/electrolll-ites u've sweated out.
3: Vitamines Antioxidents etc etc. Most importantly L-tyrosine. I swear by it. but not everyone here on aus BL agrees with me on this. I usually take about 3grams of L-tyrosine mixed in with like 2 scoops of protein powder add water and drink it first thing in the morning when I wake up after the bender. then maybe have another one 4-6hrs after.
If you follolw my directions mate, you will have a very very smooth come down perhaps not even feeling much down at all :)

[snip]

lol im feeling a little lazy so instead of thinking and then typing out all that i want to type right now, ill just 'bum a lift' off headdahs post, use it as a format and then add a lil sprinkle of my own here and there lol (but not too much cos i cant be fucked right now haha). Thanks Headdah :)

1. During a bender and comming off a bender i do not think that it is nessecary to try keeping up with all my meals. once i have stopped re-dosing on meth then i will start eating just small snacks but i rarely do. when i have tried to force myself to eat while still redosing and/or still under the effects of meth, it drys out my mouth and dehydrates my body more. its as if any remaining moisture inside my mouth and down the tube to my stomach is used just to push the food down, and then more energy is needed to process the food i ate, then to have my body excrete the food (including the moisture it used) out before most of its nutrients can be absorbed.

2. keeping my fluid levels up is more important for me. while i am still re-dosing i try to drink different types of fluids all depending if i am out or at home. When i am out i will be drinking alcohol as well, i am a relatively quick drinker and i will rotate between a beer then a lemonade earlier in the night, then include more waters than lemonade later in the night. I drink beer cos spirits can make my body feel warmer and i try to drink things or do things that make my body feel normal or cooler when i am on a bender. at home i hardly drink alcohol but still try to rotate my driinks

3. i agree with headdah on using vitamins/antioxidents. i looked into how meth breaks down inside the body when i came up with the vitamin list below... meth is metabolized in the liver and excreted through the kidneys. Higher urine ph increases the time it takes the body to breakdown all traces of meth.
i use/used the 'liver detox', 'cranberry extract' (very high concentration to increase ph and clean kidneys) and 'mood inhancer' (contains phenethylanines and l-tysorine) vitamins by 'swiss', found at most pharmacies.
I also take B multi vitamins and vitamin c

These are other little tricks i have thought of to help me in different ways during or after a meth binge.

* during a big binge i find that keeping my skin moisturised(specially my face under the eyes and on lips). it stops me getting the sticky/burning eyes

* day after the binge i like to fill a bath (only upto ankles) with very hot water and cover myself with a shower screen, it then works like a sauna and makes me sweat alot! while doing this i will regulary drink water.

* my skin will be alot clearer the days after if i can spend some time in the sun, or swim in a pool or beach a day or two after consuming the meth...

Lol i ended up writing heaps... haha so much adding just a sprinkle!

post 441

Last edited:

L-Tyrosine/Phenylalanine generally speaking has a fast onset, and they have demonstrated their fast onset on me. i got a noticeable and fast elevated mood (needless to say placebo would of played a part too)

** the pills i consumed were 'mood inhancer' by Swiss formula.**

Last edited: