• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

your method

yolaeed

Greenlighter
do u prefer bongs or joints? or if something else then what and how come? 8) also if i could handle the smoke in my lungs and not keep coughing all the time id be able to smoke so much more and get so much higher, i guess that goes without saying but it feels like i cough way too much for how long ive smoked it (5 yr) lol i smoke half a j and have to put it down cus im keeling over :sus: it isnt shit weed either :p

Last edited:
i prefer joints.

but that's because of the culture where i live i guess. bongs are just so uncommon here, joints are everywhere. i also like the whole process of joint rolling and i have a negative bias towards bongs. yeah call me a luddite.

I'am more of a bong smoker,only really smoke joints if we are out on the town.
But these old lungs are getting abit tired now,have been tending to consume my cannabis by cooking with it more these days.

I love them alllllllll.

I love to vape weed.
I love to smoke blunts.
I love to smoke bongs.
I love to smoke roll-ons(joint rolled onto a cigarette)*for crappy tasting weed tho.
I love to smoke joints.
Meh with the pipes.

It goes in that order.
Vaping gives me the most enjoyable high.
Blunts are lovely on my throat and taste so good and hit me so hard.
Bongs are fun as fuck to hit and get me spleng.
Roll-ons are nice because the "funk" (as we call it) tastes pretty good. That's after the weed is done on the cigarette and it becomes full of thc and so Dank.
Joints are too harsh for my throat, call me a pus but I like to enjoy smoking my weed.
I do not like pipes. It feels like im forcing myself to get high and it's the harshest smoke on my throat.

^Me neither.

I'm a dedicated spliff man.

Also love a good bong rip.

i really prefer my pipe, i suck at rolling (plus joints/blunts seem so wasteful) smoking a pipe is just a great way for me, i love packing and ripping on a fresh bowl, then coughing my lungs out afterward.

Joints, love rolling them and looooove smoking them.

If I had my own place I'd probably get a bong though or a vaporiser. A lot cleaner and wastes less weed.

Bongs. Something with good diffusion/percolation and a low drag ash catcher.

Rightly or wrongly, I feel that I get higher, quicker. Never really like joints. Will use a bubbler if bong isn't available.

Favorite setup; a 16" PHx honeycomb with a single inline ash catcher and an ice pinch bowl. Good for a quick 0.2-0.3g rip.

Tom

Weed makes me cough too, but since I'm going on 50 I have a better excuse, so I like bongs. If you get a chance try some wax, you can smoke a lot before the coughing sets in!

I smoke bongs and joints every day. I would say that I prefer smoking joints in terms of I find it a more enjoyable way to consume cannabis than a bong. However, as someone who doesn't earn a great deal you can't look past the efficiency of bongs. I feel both have their place but these days if I had to choose one it would probably be the papers, 5 years ago I would never of believed they could grow on me so much.

I am going to be ordering my first high end piece later this week or next week (hopefully any way) and that may change my opinion a little bit...

Salutations Yolaeed,

...if i could handle the smoke in my lungs and not keep coughing all the time...

I have quit smoking hashish (and/or dry cannabis flowers) in 2007 because of the couphing. Back then i believed it was over as it didn't seem possible for me to enjoy the habit again. Then in 2010 i discovered the world of vaporizers and finally i got my vaporist initation on February 15 the next year. After some 25 months trying to compensate for the irritating dryness of my cannabic vapor i abandoned the slow electric table device and started to learn using a self-moisturizing modded VaporGenie pipe. I've been at it since march 2013 so that's over a year now... From my perspective the pipe should come first or at least early, if you must make it your "Plan-B" as i have but just give it a chance and you may never need a "Plan-A" to begin with!!

=D

I haven't smoked in a while but it's a tossup between a small bong and a pipe. Mostly for conservation but I also thoroughly enjoy the procedure behind bong rips.. filling the chamber slow and downing that milky smoke. I also find it leaves less lingering smell on my body and cloths due to the lack of cherry smoke constantly drifting off of a joint.

That being said, I also really love rolling joints.
On several occasions I used to roll a joint just to later slice it open into a pipe haha.

I think edibles are my favorite way to consume cannabis.

Edibles and spliffs. Yeah.

I prefer a water bong, yea it uses the supply quicker but holy hell you get more in your system much quicker than using papers or a simple pipe. More smoke in your system vs the air is better imo. I use a foot long bong and swear by it. I only use papers on road trips.

well fuck.. when ive grown 2 joints morning, afternoon, and night ...but nuthin beats your glass bong with glass screen and hemp wick, gonna smoke it right now thanx

BONGS all the way. i prefer bongs simply because you can achieve a higher level of stonage. lets say i got .2g left, i could either a. roll a pinner or b. load a giant snap in the bong bowl. option b would get me more toasted..