• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your MBTI (personality type) and your Drug of Choice.

yeah but I don't care what a stupid chart says. I just saying what I enjoy

^ this is what I wanted you guys to do, I want to see what each MBTI perfers, as the chart is just a first attempt.. Needs more work so we need more answers :)

I have been addicted to amphetamines aswell, but I'm a poly drug user so my personality type isn't really indicative of any individual class of drugs. In general I like downers and psychedelics/dissociatives, but I do like amphetamine type stimulation (meth>amps, but had access to amps rather than meth). I'm ADHD, so there's a time where stimulants are very useful.

ENFJ here, and while I had my fun with MDPV and Meth, sometimes too much fun, I would say my DOC is lsd.

Interesting results thus far though~

I always get different results on these, but on the longer one you gave I got DMT (verging on LSD), on the shorter one I scored equally towards benzo/oxy preference. IRL I'd trend towards K most... But I do love psychs, GABAergics and Opiates. I dunno, I never trusted my answers to these quizzes.

I guess even given the contradictory results I always trended massively towards introversion (here associated with downers and psychs) rather than extroversion (I guess GHB and alcohol could fit in there, but those remain pretty much my favorite daily use drugs...though mainly due to difficulty in developing physical dependence).

In short, I consider this stuff bullshit. But my own sense of identity is so vague it may just be inordinately difficult to answer the questions presented.

Last edited:
I did the first test, came out an ISTP just like every single Myers-Briggs test that Ive taken since 11th grade (Ive taken 10+ for a fact). I looooove Ketamine, but I cant say its my DOC. Thats a tie between LSD and Heroin, with K at a very close second place.

I usually come out as either INTJ/INFP

I'm a drug cyclist; I like them all and don't really have a favourite. Whatever i'm in the mood for:)

If I really had to narrow down either ketamine, amphetamines, GHB or weed.

INFP.

Interesting to see these responses. I currently am at a three way battle with psych's, opiates and amphetamines.

Heres how I picture it:
Stims - Love em now, I will slow down and stop. Can't keep a habit like that.
Opiates - Lifelong addiction
Psychs - Lifelong appreciation

ISPT

I like stimulants, meth/amphetamine, cocaine, MDPV.

ISTP, guess I'll have to try ketamine.

My drugs of choice have always been opiates and stimulants though, I can't imagine anything changing that.

Test one said I'm a INTJ, test two said I'm an ESTJ. I think INTJ may be more accurate, but I don't know about how much I trust tests like that in the first place.

According to the chart, those align with LSD and alcohol, both of which are drugs I love but neither of which are my DOC. My DOC is good ol' marijuana, all the way.

ISTP, guess I'll have to try ketamine.

My drugs of choice have always been opiates and stimulants though, I can't imagine anything changing that.
Ketamine is A++. Unfortunately its one of the substances I have most difficulty putting down before I run out haha.

Yeah man, I've always managed to meet up with people into K like, a hour too early or an hour too late, and I just never ended up trying it. From what I hear it sounds like a nice drug, so does MXE. I've always been a coke and dope kind of guy, but I have enjoyed experiences with other types of drugs, DMT really surprised me, as weed makes me paranoid, but smoking DMT was just fun and cool.

Very nice. Havent tried DMT myself, never had the opportunity either :\ MXE is awesome stuff as well, I find it more sedating than K (somewhat of an Opiate like sedation) until you get into higher total doses. The stimulation from it usually started around 140mg+ ime. I still prefer K to MXE, but theyre both fantastic. Ive always loved Opiates, generally Heroin and Hydromorphone. Ive taken a recent liking to Coke as I found a pretty good connection, but Im able to keep that use under control as Im not a big fan of being stimulated anymore unless Im tripping, in which case bring on the energy :D

Wow, it said I'd like DMT. Psychedelics are definitely my favorite. I bet I'd love DMT from what I've heard. Although to be fair there isn't a drug listed there I don't like LOL.

Id love to try DMT. Ive had success with a variety of phenethylamines and dissociatives. 4-AcO-DMT is also another tryptamine Id like to try.

Test one said I'm a INTJ, test two said I'm an ESTJ. I think INTJ may be more accurate, but I don't know about how much I trust tests like that in the first place.

According to the chart, those align with LSD and alcohol, both of which are drugs I love but neither of which are my DOC. My DOC is good ol' marijuana, all the way.

"Don't trust these tests in the first place" very common thought amoungst INTJs.

" INTP will become quickly bored with anything that he has successfully analysed to the point of understanding it. Once understood, it has nothing left to offer, once the satisfaction which comes with achieving the goal of understanding diminishes. Indeed, most primary interests of an INTP are things which he cannot fully understand, usually because they are highly complex or have some exotic, mystical element that does not yield to analysis. "

- INTP (http://intp.org/intprofile)

That's why DMT is popular amoung INTPs who have tried it.