Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

your guilty pleasures

retiredfromthegame

Ex-Bluelighter
So then.....

We all have certain things habits , joys that we know we shouldn't do, for however many reasons be it family financial gang involvement dangerous places or whatever ... What is the drug for you that fits this bill... You know you shouldn't but you do and love it when you do with a passion anyway, never feel that remorse you probably should

For me if kept sensible it's cocaine/crack and benzos - both I know are highly addictive have caused me problems but I'm getting closer to being in control.

I know everyone has a drug like this so what is yours and to what ends will you go for it? Be honest

The only drug I would feel guilty for taking happens to be the only drug I will never take again...

IVing anything makes me feel terrible. I never do that shit again since last year we did an ounce of coke in 2 days bdteren 4. Dangerous as fuck I stopped drugs after for a while months. I would say iv coke your playing with your life it's very dangerous even crack is tame in comparison..
Heroin also I'd feel guilty if I used it nore than once a year. I haven't used it since last November I believe, not that interested.

Pills now seem s waste of time to me

I have no guilty pleasures. I have high (in more than one case extremely high) risk pleasures. For me these are obvious and well-known to most aware of my history.

Heroin (to some extent all strong opies but heroin in particular) changes me in unsettling and destructive ways. It makes me a liar. Not that I'm a saint the rest of the time but on gear I really would promise my granny I was taking her on holiday whilst secretly plotting to sell her as a sex slave. Stuff is insidious and it's only when well clear of it I truly gained perspective of how far from me I had travelled.

Crack is much the same only on steroids.

MDPV is the one that has done me personally more harm than any other. The others I screwed myself and others over whilst using heavily. Peev never hurt anybody but me and my sanity. Thankfully it is a good couple years behind me now in the rearview mirror.

All of these have made me feel guilt. All are pleasures. None are guilty pleasures. All are too destructive to myself and those I care for to use.

To be fair although I've been addicted I'd say crack can be used in a controlled manner. And I've tried h a few times always a full year between use, you just got to remember your playing with fire!

My house stinks of crack now. Lol not good you think it doesn't smell THAT much but it does it's like weed levels of aroma if your taking big hits.

Pv is just evil.

Crack certainly can be used in a controlled manner. As long as you run out of crack and money before the dealer calls back.

PV is far from evil. It is an amoral chemical substance same as any other. I never stole from anybody to fund my peev habit. I fucked over everybody I knew at the time to fund my crack 'n' smack habits. As did everybody I ever knew addicted to either. I'm sure exceptions exist. Well, fairly sure. Possibly. Ish.

And, yeah, crack reeks. I remember when me and a mate used to spend the entire train journey back from scoring white weight in the train toilet puffing away on the pipe. The look on the conductor's face when he'd knock to check tickets was always priceless. Lawdy knows what he thought we were up to in there :D

The key is wash up yourself so you know who's got the best soft , that's me just washed another half g up lol the return is ridiculous looks more in crack than it does as flake.

Ive still about 5.5g left which I am definitely putting away. Got xanax and temaz for the comedoen anyway as for now, what a rush!!! :)

Coke and fine wine are my guilty pleasures though i feel absolutely no guilt with either as i have worked hard to get where i am and live within my means.
If i didn't own my home and had to pay rent it would be different. Not having kids is also a factor in guilt free pleasure.

I'm feeling a bit guilty was just going to wash back 0.8 off the 7gs im looking at the bag hoping there's still 5g there ? on the plus the end result is lovely and the pipes a cracker lol one of those fat water bottles. Professional job for max crack smoke lol

OK, I admit it, I spend way too much time playing online Wordtwist, doing crosswords and a lot of other time-wasting crap on the internet. I should be out taking exciting drugs!=D

You are also writing some great stuff in the FUBAR story thread. The toothless bum bit is gold.

if i'm being truthful; every time I get pissed i have a powerful lust for cocaine
and about a quarter of the time i succumb
hey ho, that's life

i also watch a lot of rick and morty

Watching Midsomer Murders is my guilty pleasure. I say I only watch it because mrs roar likes it but I watch when she isn't home, too.

Used to be the excessive joint smoking but now I'm vaping, that isn't really a problem.

Watching Midsomer Murders is my guilty pleasure. I say I only watch it because mrs roar likes it but I watch when she isn't home, too.

Used to be the excessive joint smoking but now I'm vaping, that isn't really a problem.
I am quite fond of Midsomer Murders, especially the ones with the first detective.