• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Your feelings...in a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
alone.jpg

2GRIEF.GIF

words just cant define how im feeling.. this picture pretty much sums it up.. but emotions flow like water .. and to capture a feeling as a wave in a picture is like a dam stopping a stream.:(

Wasted Youth

All_That_Was_Left_Behind.jpg

Drugs occupy my mind…
To die would be an awfully big adventure...

Shal... :D

^^^^ gee my two pictures above... I was feeling bit "dreamy" and "spaced out" due lack of sleep.... mmm interesting that I posted these two pictures last night.

Right now I am feeling:

lam.jpg

Feeling very nerdy and geeky... been reading up and learning heaps of useless crap like Cultural Culinary Acceptance, The science how perfumes is made, and learning more about nanotechnlogly.

And I am feeling bit happy and nerdy that I have learnt some interesting shit!

Urbie 8)

sleepy

sleepy.jpg

I am so tired, just want to go back to bed, gotta go to work in few hours... :\

Scattered, tripping, coming down and blurred!

Scattered, tripping, coming down and blurred!

trippy-lights.jpg

trippy.jpg

Thats how I am feeling and feel about the outlook of the life right now.

Insane day!

1000sc01.jpg

I just had a crazy day out tripping around the city and art galleries today and did a lot of "soul searching" and at the end felt like a bolt hitted me, and I felt so much better.... felt more postive... like refreshed as if you just been going thru electro-shock therepy, came out of the experience..... speechless.

anyone?

is this thread dead or am I the only the postwhore in this thread? =D

hmm, not sure if this works at all really, but i'm sick of scouring the net to find something ...
CrashII.jpg

To me, it makes sense ... my life seems totally wrecked right now. The past may have been fine, but my life suddenly seems so destroyed, that it would be useless to try and fix it ... I should just be thrown out to junk / crushed and recycled instead.

The question is, how did that vehicle get wrecked? by its owner, or a random other person? for I am not yet totally destroyed, but I feel it approaching, as the driver of that vehicle no doubt saw imminent doom moments before the impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.