• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings

Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each, means we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning.

That used to be my sig in nearly every forum I've posted in that allowed em. That or another equally good quote from it. Makes my top 5 movies of all time

Don't forget, you should never mix your drinks!

agghh we could just run and run with this..last one from <3

I adore you. Tell him if you must, I no longer care. I mean to have you even if it must be burglary.

My favourite and most profound arrangement of the english language...

"It was fuckin' obvious that cunt was gonna fuck some cunt"

Frank Begbie attempting to rationalise Spuds recent imprisonment in the film adaption of Trainspotting.

Of course the icing on the cake is Mrs Rentons advice to her son in light of Begbies wisdom.

"You listen to Francis, Mark, he knows what he's on about"

18 years down the line and im still waiting for it to be beaten.

;)

2nd Interviewer: Mr. Murphy, what attracts you to the leisure industry?
Spud: In a word: pleasure. It's like, my pleasure in other people's leisure.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - J. Krishnamurti

Last edited:
Rules are meant to be followed.....
Rules are meant to be Broken
Knowing which ones apply takes knowledge
Knowing which ones to break takes Wisdom

My favourite and most profound arrangement of the english language...

"It was fuckin' obvious that cunt was gonna fuck some cunt"

My particular favourite in a very similar vein is:

'The fucking fucker's fucking fucked!'

I've absolutely no idea where I heard it first, but 'tis a total classic... :)

Think the word 'fuck' (and variations thereon) is the only word in the English language that can be used grammatically correctly in every conceivable variant. You can literally have entire sentences consisting solely of the word 'fuck' and it's close relatives. To build on your example... "Fuck! Fuckin' fuck's fuckin' fucked!"

Also, FUCK! The Documentary - feature length documentary on - guess what? Well worthy of a watch - was much better than I expected even though I expected to be mostly amused by excessive sweariness. Is actually really interesting.

"The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!"

Just found this one in the book I'm reading :D :

Bill Bryson said:
the French imperial family in the same period discarded the state silver dinner service & replaced it with an aluminium one. The fashion was cutting edge even if the knives weren't.

Came across this, not the biggest fan of poetry but...

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening said:
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.