⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

Love Julianne Moore…

Yes, of course. I remember seeing her play Sarah Palin.
Fantastic acting. She almost literally changed to become a real Sarah in real life!!
And that is just one of her greatest movie.
I love them all.

I have a bit of a thing for Gena Rowlands right now. I watched A Woman Under the Influence (1974) for the first time last night and I was completely mesmerised. Part of me wanted to watch because she was so beautiful, and part of me was watching between my fingers because her performance was so raw and real. Bella. <3

woman-6.jpg

I once watched all Cassavete's films. I love Gena Rowlands. 'Faces' is a good one as well… Nick and Gena made a lot of films together.. She is truly beautiful

good point, lol. i think it was from ' a woman under the influence ' (cassavetes, director below)
gena rolands, peter falk.

MQgDTNN.jpg

going to see "big eyes" tomorrow and a cool photo of amy adams just popped up on tumblr...

tumblr_nhtt21eNNx1qgngcgo2_500.jpg

Last edited:
^ head-on, great film. remember sibel kekilli was in it and was surprised to see when she landed the role of "shae" in game of thrones.

think that might be my favourite film.. not that i can really pick a favourite but i think that might just be it. didnt recognise her in game of thrones for 2 years, shes just so shit hot in head on.

going to see "big eyes" tomorrow and a cool photo of amy adams just popped up on tumblr...

tumblr_nhtt21eNNx1qgngcgo2_500.jpg

What did you think of it, Joe? I really liked the movie but there were so many things that made no sense (like people that had bought her work in the park not coming forward with their Keane's and knowing she did them). I was a teenager during that travesty and all I remember is my mother making gagging sounds every time we passed a Keane anywhere.

What did you think of it, Joe? I really liked the movie but there were so many things that made no sense (like people that had bought her work in the park not coming forward with their Keane's and knowing she did them). I was a teenager during that travesty and all I remember is my mother making gagging sounds every time we passed a Keane anywhere.
i know sometimes it is hard to let shit slide but i enjoyed it very much. been a fan of tim burton for the longest, felt it still had his touch but toned it down to fit the content. christopher waltz has become a fav to watch + amy adams was great too. felt good after it ended and about how the situation turned out in real life. it's a good movie you can put on and the whole family can enjoy.

o and i was unfamiliar with keane and just started to learn about her when i found out about the movie, so that was cool :) there's other things to think about it, like how would her art be seen if he she never met walter. yea, he was a conman but that means he could sell the paintings. male/female i loved that scene when she tried to sell one of her own in the different style and started going off about numerology.

“People think because it’s photography it’s not worth as much, and because it’s a woman artist, you’re still not getting as much – there’s still definitely that happening. I’m still really competitive when it comes to, I guess, the male painters and male artists. I still think that’s really unfair.” – Cindy Sherman

Last edited: