• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

tumblr_m3vacfFEVB1qd1elso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lltrd3HKBc1qi45uyo1_1280.jpg

^google says people like her feet. i think.

léa and the guy who does french action movies...

lealikejaneforpremiéremagazine2.png

lealikejaneforpremiéremagazine.png

the tumblr post i found these in says for Premiére Magazine december. light searching efforts wouldn't confirm, supply larger copies, nor name the photographer. i did find out they are starring together in a Beauty and the Beast movie. these pics are quite beauty and the beast. kinda like jane and serge.

^^ Hahaha really? I haven't seen those comments yet about the feet

Jennifer-Lawrence-at-the--010.jpg

She Gorge!!! Absolutely stunning!

^ that is one awesome photo, especially like the quilt. actually have charlotte gainbourg on my playlist and can't wait to see her in the latest von trier film.

regarding léa, ima watch this: Blue.Is.The.Warmest.Color.2013.SUBBED.WORKPRiNT.X264.AC3-PLAYNOW in a few hours. Runtime: 2h:53m.

excited!

aww, you can see her little dog purse. at first i thought it was just a stuffed animal, but the internet ruined that. doesn't really make a difference. i hear she's a really good driver.

elle+rodarte+todd+cole+2011.jpeg

elle fanning wearing rodarte tee and f/w '10 pants. photo by todd cole. i think her first shoot with him. i can't find the post anymore. but yesterday i tracked the pic down to rodate's twitter account. the best copy i can find. pixilated darling.