Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

Courtney-Love-courtney-love-21802826-1280-851.jpg

Courtney-Love-Pantsless-4.jpg

Last edited:
elletriesforcritics.jpg

she's been getting a lot of flack for this dress. i don't like it either. didn't like it when i saw it walked at chanel. dislike strapless in general, and this ones looks like a towel with plastic flowers glued on. elle is still trying. she picked a young looking dress from a classy designer. and it is carpet appropriate without being gown-ish. would have been cool if she wore one of the wilder, absurdly cute outfits from the same collection, but i'm sure she is proud to have been wearing this one and she's beaming as always. fun eyeshadow too.

making up for any complaints about the dress, she wore the girl-iest, prettiest rings...

elle+Comète+d’Amoure+Pavée+ring+in+Diamonds+and+White+Gold+from+Chanel+Fine+Jewelry+and+Martin+Katz.jpg

elle+Comète+d’Amoure+Pavée+ring+in+Diamonds+and+White+Gold+from+Chanel+Fine+Jewelry+and+Martin+Katz+light.jpg

can't quite figure it out, but i'm reasonably sure the star is a design--maybe even a specific ring?!--called the Comète d’Amoure Pavée ring from chanel fine jewelry and the bands are martin katz. they are perfect for her. like the glittery stickers she used to and maybe even still does decorate her diary and calendar with. likely chosen because of their The Virgin Suicides aesthetic.

seems like she bites her nails.

me too.

also,

a%20le%20jeteePDVD_011.jpg

(because I have a thing for French girls and black&white photographs.)

Last edited:
photo no work

tumblr_lpdwpwXA7S1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpdwpwXA7S1qz9qooo2_500.jpg

drew barrymore

I've always loved these photos. Funnily enough, I've just placed an order for her autobiography, 'Little Girl Lost'. I've been after it for years and saw a cheap used one on amazon.

Eartha Kitt & James Dean
tumblr_mi2iu3qnkE1r6b6wio1_500.jpg

Patricia Clarkson
tumblr_m9dmcsK6TK1qeez61o1_500.jpg

Jessica Lange
tumblr_mdngmd5yK61qcbk34o1_r2_500.png

Is it possible to adopt Patricia Clarkson & Jessica Lange as my second and third mothers?. They both seem so maternal and free-spirited that they just radiate this warmth.

hydro & t g posting back-to-back.

head . . . about . . . to explode . . . .

if haut couture fashion & riot grrrl punk rock were interchangeable you two would be identical twins.

Last edited:

how did i miss this?! fucking cool the fuck right.

Elle Fanning did a New York Mag thing where she's like edible. i like it.

tumblr_mi6k88dZgg1qjcvnto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi6c9xbgMh1qz8mx9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi6931kkdL1qfmy96o1_500.jpg

her and her sister did a photo shoot for vanity fair march 2013 wearing a shit ton of McQueen

tumblr_mi682w5PXP1r96y6fo1_500.jpg

sometimes i forget that they are both barely legal. or rather, both under the age of 18.

what up, tribal girl. thanks for starting one of bluelight's three great threads.

elle is frosting. nice editorial idea. reminds me of frida g's cake editorial. especially the first pic...
elleiscandy.png

hadn't heard of marchesa before. pretty stuff.

the bottom pic with icing all over her hands is the best. that backdrop is what my insides become while i'm paging through a good fashion magazine. also love the reed krakoff bag stuffed with a cake. elle mentions the chanel resort show in the article.

sometimes i forget that they are both barely legal. or rather, both under the age of 18.
they're both gonna have mile long imdb pages. though sofia should forever feel an emptiness after Somewhere. not that it isn't good. just that it's elle fanning at the 9-12 age working with the girly, lovely auteur. who has the talent to make classics. if it had been in the quality of the ethereal wonders like Lost in Translation and Bottle Rocket. could have been something important. such a good pairing.

brigitte'sarealwoman%3f.jpg

despite being heavily influenced by aesthetics and a gender-based appeal, i keep lovely models and film girls far away from the part of my head tainted by the primal urge. that said, if brigitte didn't look so adorably sweet and serene here resting in the sun, her fantastic left boob might elicit some dirty thoughts.