⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

tumblr_lsgk0m6FSR1qcv4xpo1_500.jpg

more blade runner polaroids by sean young @ http://s94802126.onlinehome.us/msy/My_Albums_13-16/Pages/15._Polaroids.html

^very cool.

tumblr_ls8opi6ZlV1qhgzb4o1_500.png

all french people know each other and enjoy being photographed together

tumblr_ls46dsgT4r1qekv31o1_500.jpg

sometimes naked

NSFW:
tryrt.jpg

jane, often naked

xfgdsg.jpg

and always in love

tumblr_ls9dkj6uXV1qanpnyo1_500.jpg

and beautiful

tumblr_lsqvakJrgm1qhaepto1_500.jpg

and glamorous

tumblr_lsrqeh38fL1qixk5io1_500.jpg

and out there

dfgdgd.jpg

and sexy

fdgdg.jpg

and awesome

dfsdf.jpg

it's official; she's art!

tumblr_lsq39qlwjP1qmsv6wo1_500.jpg

and they make smoking look oh so good

^awesome photo. has probably reached more eyes than the movie. whatever that movie is.

dfgfdg.jpg

sdfsdf.jpg

tumblr_ltaik7Pffm1qd3mgpo1_500.jpg

valentinoforbest.jpg

i remembered seeing a pic of elle in a dress like catherine's. so i googled to find. and holy smokes, there are so many amazing pictures of elle fanning. all she wears is beautiful dresses. little doll.

Last edited:
^france pointed the camera at some good ones. in the world of single frames, jane's gotta be one of the most photogenic things to have ever existed. on moving film, anna dominates all. and brigitte shines in both photos and film.

i see your too young elle fanning and raise you too young dakota fanning for marc jacobs

dakota,fanning,juergen,teller-572497c0c6efe5f41dbb1ec3ad3805a9_h.jpg

string+2007+92744792.jpg

dakota.jpg

they are from here (atlanta, georgia) apparently. every teenybopper is from here, apparently. justin bieber, the fannings, usher, tlc, etc etc

^ Bieber is Canadian - thankfully we can blame the Canucks for him.

yes he is canadian...but only till he was 10 or so. then he moved to marietta. so he could be closer to usher. and become famous.

atlanta.

we make people famous here.

no way! dakota has navigated the child - to adult - vortex excellently. if she was british she would have been Luna Lovegood in the harry potter movies. she's done things her little sister just can't for years (on screen sex scenes, etc) and i think dakota has the practice to become a successful actress. i don't know shit all about elle fanning but i kind of see her overdosing and dying in 10 years. :/ i also think that people are going to take a step back and look at things, seeing as dakota fanning ads were banned from the uk & i think france for being too hyper sexual. i think it will hurt little fanning to not be able to do karl lagerfeld ads or marc jacobs ads or whatever, because older sissy got their companies in trouble.

maybe oldest bias because i'm the oldest but we seem to do better in the long run than the youngest, even if we fuck up first.

example:

DakotaMarc.jpg

too racy? apparently too racy for england.