TDS Your Favorite Quotes; Vs "I Have a Dream"

NSFW:
Wt2DTDA.jpg

Your a very bright light SR.. respect and love.

“Don't let your special character and values, the secret that you know and no one else does, the truth - don't let that get swallowed up by the great chewing complacency.”
― Aesop

~BOOM

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”
― Mark Twain

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

“So far, about morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.”
― Ernest Hemingway

“If no set of moral ideas were truer or better than any other, there would be no sense in preferring civilised morality to savage morality.”
― C.S. Lewis

“If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer.”
― Confucius

“Whenever governments adopt a moral tone - as opposed to an ethical one - you know something is wrong.”
― John Ralston Saul

“Strangers when you meet, strangers when you part -a gymnasium of bodies namelessly masturbating each other. People with no morals often considered themselves more free, but mostly they lacked the ability to feel or to love. So they became swingers. The dead fucking the dead. There was no gamble or humor in their game -it was corpse fucking corpse. Morals were restrictive, but they were grounded on human experience down through the centuries. Some morals tended to keep people slaves in factories, in churches and true to the State. Other morals simply made good sense. It was like a garden filled with poisoned fruit and good fruit. You had to know which to pick and eat, which to leave alone.”
― Charles Bukowski

"The three hardest tasks in the world are neither physical feats nor intellectual achievements, but moral acts: to return love for hate, to include the excluded, and to say, "I was wrong.”
― Sydney J. Harris

“Of course it is,’ said the Duchess, who seemed ready to agree to everything
that Alice said; ‘there’s a large mustard-mine near here. And the moral
of that is– “The more there is of mine, the less there is of yours.”
― Lewis Carroll

^ Love Bukowski, read all his books! He was severely abused as a child.

Love is a Dog from Hell

“there is a loneliness in this world so great
that you can see it in the slow movement of
the hands of a clock.

people so tired
mutilated
either by love or no love.

people just are not good to each other
one on one.

the rich are not good to the rich
the poor are not good to the poor.

we are afraid.

our educational system tells us
that we can all be
big-ass winners.

it hasn't told us
about the gutters
or the suicides.

or the terror of one person
aching in one place
alone

untouched
unspoken to

watering a plant.”
― Charles Bukowski

People never change. They just become more of who they really are.
-House M.D.

Find a place inside where there's joy …
and the joy will burn out the pain.

~ Joseph Campbell

“Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don’t speak bird.”

"Kurt Cobain"

"God please give me wisdom, if you give me strength I will just punch them"

-anonymous

Last edited:
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."
-Bob Marley

"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"
-Dr. Seuss

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
-Aldous Huxley

"Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you."
-Aldous Huxley

...and as always....

“[A] quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."

-A.A.Milne

Get out of your life. What's important to you isn't really important to the word. There's more important things. So start looking out for that. Be a part of that as well. Because everything affects everything else. You think that your life may not be affecting too many people, but it does. Your silence affects people. Your silence is sometimes more deadly than your words. But you don't see it... You know how horses have those things on them like blinders, many people are like that so open yourself up to the world and see what's going on.
(1:50) -Serj Tankian

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!-Bob Marley

When one door is closed, don't you know, another is open.-Bob Marley

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!-Bob Marley

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.-William S. Burroughs

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.-Philip K. Dick

U pesci fet d'a testa.

Il bue che dice cornuto all'asino.

«È megghiu nu juornu rrhe tauru ca centanni manzu!»

Last edited:
^ Love Bukowski, read all his books! He was severely abused as a child.

Love is a Dog from Hell

“there is a loneliness in this world so great
that you can see it in the slow movement of
the hands of a clock.

people so tired
mutilated
either by love or no love.

people just are not good to each other
one on one.

the rich are not good to the rich
the poor are not good to the poor.

we are afraid.

our educational system tells us
that we can all be
big-ass winners.

it hasn't told us
about the gutters
or the suicides.

or the terror of one person
aching in one place
alone

untouched
unspoken to

watering a plant.”
― Charles Bukowski

That was quite brilliant.

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before."
- Mae West

"Happiness is good health and a bad memory."
- Ingrid Bergman

"G-dam it I swear to Christ I'm never f-ing going to curse again dam it"
Me-

Last edited: