• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hopefully remember today when I get home to list the name of the book and the name of the dinosaur. You may be right but I can't quite say at the moment.

Does anyone think that LSD is coming out on top because of all the psychedelics, its arguably the most available (maybe mushrooms are easier to get...)

No, I think it's because it is the psychedelic of psychedelics. The standard by which [practically] all other psychedelics are compared.

And besides, I would say 2C-I or DOC are probably just as available if not moreso (at least in the last 12 months or more).

Church said:
No, I think it's because it is the psychedelic of psychedelics. The standard by which [practically] all other psychedelics are compared.

And besides, I would say 2C-I or DOC are probably just as available if not moreso (at least in the last 12 months or more).

I agree, it is the standard.

Not only that, but its amazingly technological and metaprogramming is a sinch on it... Not that the others dont have the capability, others just have the extreme bodyload when lsd can be a clean seamless trip or the big analytical changing trip. Its all up to you, time goes slow while the pleasure and thoughts run fast.... :D

I like lsd.

I reckon mescaline would have alot more votes if people tried it. Its not as deep as the tryptamines but the euphoria is godlike.

It also has a great duration 8-12 hours is pretty safe and been used for thousands of years.

I swear theres nothing like takeing a ball breaking dose of mescaline with some friends and going on a trip into nature like the mountains or lakes.

Visuals can get pretty intense too at those higher doses.

Go mescaline!!

I voted acid because as someone else pointed out it stays with you forever.
Also- i have done K before, not enough to go into a k hole, but i did not find it psychadelic at all. LSD is just brilliant though

Ecstacy, because it leaves me clearheaded, happy, introspective, and it goes so well with pretty much everything else.

I voted Psilocybin Mushrooms, simply because acid have never ever worked on me, and i have yet to try anything else psychadelic.. (and mushrooms beats MDMA by far!!)

Shrooms, mainly because of their availibility (Liberty Caps grow abundantly in fields in UK, and despite their legal status, are still sold on markets on London, at least I've heard). That being said, there are many psychdelics I've yet to try that I might like. Still wanna try some of the DOx's and 2C-x's. They sound quite exciting. Acid is always nice every now and then, but it feels really strange to me, can't quite put my finger on it. The effects of shrooms just feel right to me, but with Acid it feels like there is a foreign control over me that I find a bit uncomfortable at times. Plus that and it's not the most easily availible psychedelic around either. Haven't tried DMT but it sounds way too intense for me to handle at the moment, at least at normal doses, but if I find some I may try it in very small doses and gradually work my way up to see what I make of it. MDMA and MDA are very nice, but in my opinion, not in the same league as any of the "traditional" psychdelics. While MDMA is exceedingly fun, it's psychedelic component just doesn't seem to show itself for me. So I guess I'm gonna have to say shrooms are my favorite.

I did shrooms for the first time last night (first time tripping, I've smoked enough weed before to have a trippy experience, but that doesn't count) and it was amazing. Loved it, everything, the stars, the trees, the grass, the sensation of being very "fluid" (that's one word I can use to describe my experience on it... fluid). Since it's the only real psychadelic I've tried, mushrooms are my favorite. I'd like to try acid sometime soon, it's a pain in the ass to get around here, and I know it's different than shrooms but thanks to my trip last night, I don't have a lot of fear or anxiety over hallucinogens... just to make sure to have a sitter, be in a comfortable environment, relax, and stay away from dickheads/authority figures. I really want to do shrooms again, last night was so amazing. If only they weren't $20-$35 an 8th here... wish I could get spores and grow them but I don't have paypal and my parents would find out. :(

Ok the majority of people are choosing acid/ mushrooms cause of availabality. That is weak. And secondly, how dare some of you question weather K is a psychedelics or not? It is obvious those who have, have not witnessed the awesome power of the K-hole, which surpasses any natural or man-made psychedelic( well maybe DMT ties it)

^well obviously a person can only have an opinion within the bounds of what is available to him/her.............If those are the only 2 some people have tried, it isn't weak to have a favorite between them. Not everyone is as fortunate as some of us... but we wouldn't want them to lie and say their favorite is something they haven't tried would we?

I think your comment was pretty weak dude... You act like there's something wrong with people liking the classics, or maybe you just don't realize that some people don't have a plethora of experience. This thread is for everybody... and if someone says their favorite is mushrooms or good old LSD, who are you to tell them that's weak? The classics stay popular for a reason...

Last edited:
^ Then obviously they should state that they had not the opportunity to try some or all of the drugs mentioned on this thread..

Or other wise, logic would have it this thread/ poll is flawed:)

^I don't think there is a prerequisite that one has tried all of these chemicals dude. This was a poll for fun. --- When you say the poll is flawed though, are you trying to say that scientifically we couldn't figure out the most popular psychedelic on bluelight unless everyone had tried all of them? -- ! We are not getting flawed results... We are getting the exact results of people's favorites as far as they know! I see no flaw... as far as bluelight knows, these are the psychedelics they like. Naturally, opinions might change with more experience, but at this point in time... popularity stands exactly as you see. That was the whole point, so stop demeaning people's opinions... your comment was weak, not them.

Last edited:
^ Take a chill pill, "DUDE" nobody is "demeaning people's opinions"

I was stating the results were not scientific and not necessarly a reflection of the most popular psychedelic.

Simple point.

Last edited:
I'm getting a lot of the 'my favorite drug can kick your favorite drug's ass' vibe...

Trogdor said:
I'm getting a lot of the 'my favorite drug can kick your favorite drug's ass' vibe...

Um if you are refering to me thats ridiculous- I'm a strong believer of the theory that peopel have different personlities and therefore perfer certain drugs based on their personalities:)

Status
Not open for further replies.