• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Favorite Drug Movie!

A Scanner Darkly

Yeeeees! Why aren't more people saying a scanner darkly!

Am awesome movie, and an awesome book.

Let's be honest they're basically the same. Apart from a scene appearing later in the movie the book and movie are almost word for word identical.

And both are great. :D

Yeeeees! Why aren't more people saying a scanner darkly!

Am awesome movie, and an awesome book.

Let's be honest they're basically the same. Apart from a scene appearing later in the movie the book and movie are almost word for word identical.

And both are great. :D
Cause it was too real and the powers that be decided to stifle the theatrical release as it was seen as too subversive

And yeah I was shocked how close the book was to the movie when I read it after watching it a bunch of times

Cause it was too real and the powers that be decided to stifle the theatrical release as it was seen as too subversive

And yeah I was shocked how close the book was to the movie when I read it after watching it a bunch of times

The book is almost identical. As I recall one scene is moved to earlier in the movie (the bike gear scene), and there's a bit of extra dialog between Barris and arctor early in the book.

Otherwise they're pretty much word for word the same.

I'd try Substance D.

I mean I know it makes you irreversibly insane/somewhat mentally impaired but its probably a lovely buzz if used in moderation.

Idk I just kinda assumed it was similar to PCP or another heavy dissociative

I'd try Substance D.

I mean I know it makes you irreversibly insane/somewhat mentally impaired but its probably a lovely buzz if used in moderation.

Idk I just kinda assumed it was similar to PCP or another heavy dissociative

Yeaaaah exactly what substance D does and why someone would want to use it has always been something that seemed very unclear.

There's no weekend warriors on the D, you're either on it, or you haven't tried it.

Yeaaaah exactly what substance D does and why someone would want to use it has always been something that seemed very unclear.

There's no weekend warriors on the D, you're either on it, or you haven't tried it.
I know! It really is depicted as being quite strange and powerful.

Some kind of intensely euphoric neurotoxin.

Yeah I agree freakin "Latest-iphone-using-evil-alien-reptilian-Lady-Gaga-listening-elite-overlords-from-hell" that destroyed everything.... 😎👍 Just kiddin but not really...👀

There are some good new music, art, movies and such being made but they usually never hit the mainstream.
So you have to spend hours on sites like soundcloud listening and listening and then those artists that you find can't survive and have to struggle and can't continue to make good music because they usually (if they get signed, just get signed to some label thats a front for some hedonistic music lovers that do it all for the love of music not money).

I usually hate a lot of the new music and films, but I liked XXX-Tentación for instance for some reason he felt very flawed but real, and then he got sacrificed, uhm, sorry Im mean he died in a robbery... 👀
Bob Marley, Im convinced was killed by a ready waiting doctor at a nearby hospital who injected him with some aggressive cancer shit, after no doubt paying or "obligating" some Jamaiacan dude to badly injure tbe bafe footed playing Bob.

Peter Tosh, he was simple- a staged house burglary.

They were two men I have the highest admiration for.

Bob Marley, Im convinced was killed by a ready waiting doctor at a nearby hospital who injected him with some aggressive cancer shit, after no doubt paying or "obligating" some Jamaiacan dude to badly injure tbe bafe footed playing Bob.

Peter Tosh, he was simple- a staged house burglary.

They were two men I have the highest admiration for.
I don't know, but I read an alleged deathbed confession of a CIA operative who claimed that he put a kind of small poisonous cancer needle in a pair of fancy sneakers that he gave to Bob Marley whilst posing as a journalist or something. But it could be bullshit fake news it usually is. That does not mean Bob wasn't killed in some sneaky way. But people write all sorts of stuff on the internet. They did shoot Bob Marley once but he survived, did you see "catch a fire"?

I don't know, but I read an alleged deathbed confession of a CIA operative who claimed that he put a kind of small poisonous cancer needle in a pair of fancy sneakers that he gave to Bob Marley whilst posing as a journalist or something. But it could be bullshit fake news it usually is. That does not mean Bob wasn't killed in some sneaky way. But people write all sorts of stuff on the internet. They did shoot Bob Marley once but he survived, did you see "catch a fire"?
I hear you. We can never really know. But we do know, those of us who do that is, that it has long been one of their speciality crafts to murder good, talented, enlightened and influential people, artists, prophets, scientists etc.

I did not see Catch the Fire, unless I did but not recalled by name.

But yes, they blatantly tried to shoot him dead without any single justifiable grounds- in a drug raid I believe.

Any which way, I'm fairly assured myself that Bob was most likely murdered one way or the other.

He was a very powerful opener and raiser of consciousness and awareness, one of the most gifted of all time in my view.

I hear you. We can never really know. But we do know, those of us who do that is, that it has long been one of their speciality crafts to murder good, talented, enlightened and influential people, artists, prophets, scientists etc.

I did not see Catch the Fire, unless I did but not recalled by name.

But yes, they blatantly tried to shoot him dead without any single justifiable grounds- in a drug raid I believe.

Any which way, I'm fairly assured myself that Bob was most likely murdered one way or the other.

He was a very powerful opener and raiser of consciousness and awareness, one of the most gifted of all time in my view.
I like to indulge in conpiracy theories, it does not mean I believe in them to a 100%. It's more like something I do for entertainment I guess and it's also fun to joke around and take the piss out of the absurdity of it all. 🤔

Bob Marley was a "subversive artist" who was openly critical towards "the establishment" in his lyrics (so was Peter Tosh), they both became very popular and influenced a lot of young people probably causing a lot of "disruption" and both of them could very well have been "eliminated" by "the establishment" or what not. It doesn't sound completely unreasonable.

Jamaica was very corrupt back then, and both artists where involved in local politics and tried to unite people and resolve conflicts and they stayed or at least moved in these dangerous shanty towns where they grew-up.

I get the picture that both of these guys where not exactly living like monks, Im pretty sure they had enemies from drug deals that had gone wrong, they both probably screwed peoples wifes and girlfriends like there was no tomorrow, who knows what actually went down, a global conspiracy or a local tragedy?

Maybe it's possible that Bob did get cancer because he was smoking massive amounts of weed every day?👀

Catch A Fire (Bob Marley documentary)

A must see video of exactly what is really truthfully going on right now above.

And below is a worth seeing article also. I tried to share the direct link in PM here bit it was officially blocked by censore. I fpund this way around it. The link, top one, is 100% safe, but Twitter falsely tries to scare people from seeing it.

---
And below is a worth seeing article also. I tried to share the direct link in PM here bit it was officially blocked by censore. I fpund this way around it. The link, top one, is 100% safe, but Twitter falsely tries to scare people from seeing it.
Interesting, Im most likely allready chipped and monitored by Bill Gates and his monitor lizards from their underground facilities in Antarctica, 😇 so I have nothing to worry about, just kiddin, eh, or not...👀

On a more serious note, there are a lot of claims now coming out, x-rays and such that support the claims that "they" have been experimenting with brain-implants on humans for mind-control proposes since the 1940ties.

I never believed that "chipping-paranoia-stuff" before, but now it just got personal because a person I know did a brain x-ray and they found a small metal object in that persons head, and it made me curious and more open to the fact that this whole chipping thing might actually be real to some degree.👀

Last edited:
Stuck on Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas!
Other than that... Cheech and Chong, MFs!
:LOL:
Cheech and chong's movies are great, I love the one when Cheech meets Dr.Timothy Leary played by himself in somekind of "nuthouse" and Leary gives him "The key"...😉

cheech02.jpg

A Scanner Darkly.
I guess Im going to have to see that one, ever since I saw Point Break I have been a Keanu Reeves fan. I guess he is a bit of a rebel in the acting community, he made some very bold accusations about the habits of the Hollywood elite or whatnot...👀 Often staring in some very subversive pro-freedom movies, great actor.