• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your End-Of-the-World drugs???

Trying2Iso

Bluelighter
the world ends in 8 hours what's your BINGE
Cuz we all know ddrugs are the thing to be doing anyway How high can YOU get without drugs!?@

Mushrooms, Klonopin, Oxycodone

I'd take like a fourth of mushrooms to trip the fuck out about the world ending, and then to keep myself mildly sane I'd dose some benzos and pain pills

I don't get the K-pin thing
Everyone but me thinks its hot stuff, I'd rather do Ativan or Xanax any day
that'd be a trippppppppppp tho

I would definitely inject heroin again if the world was about to end. On top of that I would probably like some PCP and weed.

I'd eat a bunch of potent LSD, 500mg of Mescaline, few hours in start doing Methoxetamine, after a few MXE doses over a few more hours start smoking 300mg+ DMT bowls, and to finish it all off I'd drink kratom tea & smoke a bunch of hash until it all ended.

Last edited:
Opana, ketamine, and meth, IV, same rig. The world is ending, might as well feel like god for a while. Also whatever i get from looting the pharmacies and hospitals (since the world is ending).

opana for sure. the king of all highs. seeing as how it's next to impossible to find, i'd settle for some quality h or a fist full of oxycodone. i don't know why anyone would want to trip their balls off during the end of the world lol ^^^ but to each their own.

Not really sure but knowing me I'll be coming down hard from the MD with no more left just as we have like 30 mins left and they'll just be the single most dreadful minutes of my life.

8 hours just about gives me enough time to pick up my favourite people and head up to the cliffs (in films all end of the worlds/invasions begin in America. Going to assume nuke), dose up and reach peak on 6-APB so that with some AMT and maybe some psilocin all rectal. As soon as mushroom cloud goes up, throw on all along the watchtower and break out the champagne. That or get my uni pal to pick me up in his private jet and drop me off at a couple thousand feet while tripping balls, sedated to fuck

I'd eat a bunch of acid and mdma while doing tons of nitrous, crack hits, and iv coke
If I'm not already dead, I'll start iv'ing dmt

Then of course I'd load a fat shot of mdma, mda, and dope and just push off

Im guessing id go with some antibiotics.antivirals and some morphine. Good ole blunt of that fucking over priced weed.