• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
I said LSD, I like Ecstacy a bit more while on it, bu the comedown sucks, and I cant get it as easily.

my favorite would have to be hydromorphone, but it is so hard to come by these days in the bible belt, so i stick to hydros and the occasional oxy, it's also a good thing that coke is hard to come by too because if it were easier to get i think i would no longer have a nose. oh yeah and i also love tussinex

PopThereal said:
I would say mushrooms would have to be my personal favorite. I feel a very strong spritual connection when I do them.

^^ditto^^ I do them because of my beliefs. I dont get a spiritual connection to anything that the Mother doesnt grow. I mean you gotta be able to walk outside and pick it and consume it right there to really connect with the earth.

Now if youre not into the earth connection, Ill go alcohal, for legal purposes LOL

I still say LSD is the best drug PERIOD!!!! Its the flesh of god .......too bad so much shit is being passed off as LSD these days....... specifically DOx and Amt compounds:X

Cocaine is definitely my drug of choice.
I love yet hate it oh so much. :\

all i have done i have loved even threw the good and bad...at the moment i am trippin on 2ci

but my all time fav is MDMA..to me it changed my life completely...it was my gateway drug...mdma has done so much for me i can't explain it..but it brings tears to my eyes as i write this....yet lsd and shrooms are almost neck and neck with mdma but to me the all time shit is mdma

because i can no longer do it.... cuz i am takin zoloft...i mean i can but its just so hollow now...but my drug i prefer now is 2ci is becuz it puts me almost to a roll...yes i know i haven't done any other 2c's but soon gonna try 2ce and 2ct2...so i must extend the research

MDMA.. It brought me closer to my boyfriend who I already loved more than anything in the world.:) Its made me have a few different outlooks on life. The introduction of drugs in my life has brought me to think about more things then I could ever imagine.

as an alcoholic, my honest answer should have been alcohol, but i chose marijuana as it is the safest, healthiest choice of the intoxicants ive ever used, with the obvious exception of LSD, even though it can damage your life, not your body--but LSD 3rd, then probably meth then heroin. i dont like cocaine, in theory, but anyway you can smoke weed tons of weed your whole life and never destroy your body like with anything else on the list.

alcohol, its a son of a bitch, y'all

ill have to disagree, i believe one can tke mdma their whole life and not have a single solitary negative side effect. only posatives.

phactor said:
I said cannabis because its my most used and I just like it alot. Sure MDxx and LSD are more fun, but its not like you can drop a hit (well you can I guess) anywhere you go.

Yep, I agree here.

Marijuana

I chose marijuana becuase nothing is better then coming home from a long day and smoking a blunt. Sure Rollz, acid and shit special K are great;however, last time I tried coming home every day and taking a hit of acid and popping some beans, the next day wasn't so fantastic. Marijuana is referred to as the gateway drug... I "reefer" to it as the almighty crutch lol.;)

"My god sit's inside a blunt wrap"