• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your biggest drug-related pet peeves?

People who say that they understand what you mean when you say you're withdrawing and they've only done it three or four times, they simply like it a lot

I totally feel you man, I need it too, if I don't have it I get all flustered

Fuck you.

Holy shit, yes!

'I get a cold for a day or two after I use 300mg Codeine'
'How often?
'Once a month?'
'.... pass me my Fent/M/4-AL so I can get 'well'. I'm too sick to punch you right now'.

Though, thinking about it: do you really want them to experience true withdrawal from high dose, frequently administered, long term, opioid use?

I'd rather grit my teeth than 'compete', because; Hell... it's not a competition. There's no prize for me/us at the end.

We continue the 'use-high-sick-hustle-use' cycle until we either overcome the agony we have created and perpetuated, or it overcomes us:
We die.
An OD.
A junkie.
A statistic.
A human being.

When the dope boy says "Aye bruh 15 mins, I'm right down da street." ...hour and a half later "Ima be there soon bruh, I'm down the street making a move."

When somebody gives you a ride to the hood/dope boy and gives a set amount of dope they want in exchange for the ride (i.e. 0.25) and then once you cop they go "Hey man like I really had no gas seriously, can I get just one more." I've gotten in physical altercations in those situations before, especially if I was loose on some benzos. Cant dope fiend a dope fiend.

Getting shorted by some hoodrat dealer/runner and their response is "Ah shit, ma bad bruh I gotchu next time" (there's not gonna be a "next time, bruh")

Being super dopesick with shaky hands and missing your only/or one of few shots. That shit makes me wanna spontaneously combust.

People deciding to trip on psychedelics that don't have the mental capacity for it and in return it ruins my trip because they're freaking out or going schizo. I tripped on LSD with this very bipolar (among other mental illnesses he obviously left out) friend of mine and he literally started speaking in gibberish/tongues and repeating the same movements over and over. I tried to give him some haloperidol and it certainly did not stop this. It was 6 am when I called my buddy like "Yo dude, I can't drive and we need to get this guy home ASAP, I'm fucking tripping!"

When people get barred out on alprazolam, or any benzo really, and start stealing shit from my friends or I.

Giving me advice on how I should roll my joint - less tobacco, more, thinner, fatter, inside-out... Listen motherfucker, I've been smoking for half my life and I know how to roll my joints. If you don't like it, pass it to the buddy on your left.

When people come and ask for my prescription drugs. "You've got a bunch, gimme some". I have a limited amount, and it's my medicine.

People deciding to trip on psychedelics that don't have the mental capacity for it and in return it ruins my trip because they're freaking out or going schizo. I tripped on LSD with this very bipolar (among other mental illnesses he obviously left out) friend of mine and he literally started speaking in gibberish/tongues and repeating the same movements over and over. I tried to give him some haloperidol and it certainly did not stop this. It was 6 am when I called my buddy like "Yo dude, I can't drive and we need to get this guy home ASAP, I'm fucking tripping!"

When people get barred out on alprazolam, or any benzo really, and start stealing shit from my friends or I.

I have a Dx of SZA, a "schizo" spectrum disorder. I find some psychedelics to aid in incorporating and conceptualising the thought processes I experience.
However: my reduced 'mental capacity' means I should not trip, yeah?

Psychotropic Therapy is gaining traction, MDMA/LSD are losing their taboo.

I have a Dx of SZA, a "schizo" spectrum disorder. I find some psychedelics to aid in incorporating and conceptualising the thought processes I experience.

Who says you have "reduced mental capacity"?
I certainly wouldnt believe so. Its hust everyone experiences reality differently.

Sorry im tripping. ..

When dumb bitches at shows ask me if I'm rolling.

When stupid people broadcast their drug use to the world.

Shit, I guess unintelligent people who use powerful drugs just irk me.

This individual and another friend I can think of IMO don't have the mental capacity to handle to the overload of heavy tripping, therefore it's obvious the effects are very disturbing and uncomfortable for them and their state of mind. I'm not saying it's like that for everybody that has a disorder, but there certainly are people that should avoid psychedelics.

Chasing dope (Meth) I fucking HATE the run around of getting it. Thankfully I have a direct connect and is usually a phone call away.

When I'm the one sharing, People that do NOT know how to smoke dope, which is almost everyone I've ever met and they burn it. Put the flame ON the glass and get it too hot and get soot all over it. DONT FUCKING DO THAT! Its not goddamn weed where you want to burn it down.
You only want to get it hot enough to turn it to liquid, and the reason you roll the bowl is is to move the dope to the side of the bowl which is cooler than the bottom/center. The smoke is produced when the liquid COOLS and you roll to the other side, it picks up heat when it crosses the heat and cools on the other side and you dont twist so fast its shake n bake, all you're doing is flinging the shit. Get it hot, roll to one side hold for a few seconds then roll to the other side. Getting it any hotter than what it takes to turn it to liquid does not create more smoke, but does kill a several hit bowl in one shot.

People who slam but cant do it themselves

I also hate (i don't know if this is a pet peeve or not) when people insist on watching me shoot up. When non heroin addicts use the term junkie or use the term out of context. And when people ask me to shoot them up for the first time and there iffy about it (i will NOT do it!)

I hate it also when n00bs insist they know how to twist the piz, "i got it! I got it!" And then they put the flame right on it, don't twist it at all ; then say theyve been smoking for 10 years. Nowadays ill straight just remove the pipe from a fools mouth , and offer to feed itnto them myself. ... this older dude who was black got all offended qnd i just said "man, your not gonna burn my shit." Hes like just let me show you how i hit it, "nope"

When non heroin addicts use the term junkie or use the term out of context.

"Junky" is exactly like the word "nigger". Drug users and blacks use the slurs as a term of endearment within their own kind; and the general public use it to stereotype and put down people.

Mine are:

People who call the oxycodone IRs "perks"/ "perk-30s".

People calling the glassine bags that East-coast heroin comes in "wax bags".