• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Your best smoking-related stoner invention?

Orly? You're telling me from the entire first post you couldn't figure out what chop meant? I must say, that is somewhat sad.

See over here we just call it weed, we don't have stupid ass nicknames for every little thing.

Wow a box to keep your ground up weed in, really creative.

the 1 hit quit no smoke method:

required: a bowl and a thick shirt.
(this is all just basically common sense for smart stoners)
pack a bowl with exactly enough for one giant hit. exhale all air from lungs. suck in slowly and choke the whole time. as soon as youre done inhaling, put thumb tightly over the top of the bowl, no smoke will escape. take a shirt (i use flannel) and fold it over your face. hold in hit as long as possible, blow into shirt.(some people use the toilet paper roll and dryer sheets method. this is straight retarded. its complicated and doesnt work.)

absolutely 0 smell if done right. so you could literally smoke anywhere. and it conserves bud.

hold in hit as long as possible

just no. there is no reason to hold it in for more than about 3-4 seconds. all you're doing is causing unnecessary extra damage to your lungs :/
aside from that yeah, a thick sweater or a cushion is amazing compared to the dryer sheet toilet roll tube

and Mafioso, closed, they are about the height of a soda can. open, about the length of your arm.

theres vids on youtube if you wanna see it in use

iron lung: take a large simply orange bottle, cut off the base and tape a large ziploc bag to it. take the cape, poke a hole so the downstem of a bong bowl can fit snugly into it. pack, light, pull bag down, remove cap and inhale.

gatorade gravity bong: take a large gatorage bottle, poke medium sized hole on the side at the base of the bottle. Melt/poke hole in cap for a bowl to fit into. Fill with water, covering hole on base, light bowl while letting the water flow out. Remove cap then smoke.

the gravity bong rips... be warned. One time we loaded atleast a dime sack into the bowl and my friend cleared it all in one hit. the fool didnt really blaze that much so his night ended with that hit basically. He was coughing for the next 30 mins, threw up, then KOed on the couch. haha.

Not trying to one up ya just to attest to the power of a gravity bong. We made one with a bathtub as the water tank and a 5 gallon water jug like you use at a water cooler. Anywho the original design had 4 hoses for people. Of course nothing is ever good enough so we just went for one person at a time. This beast could take down 1/8 at a time and we'd fill it then take a couple people to take it down. More than one person was rendered useless after this.

similar to the lake thing but we called it the astronaut. You take a giant arrowhead water bottle, like the office water cooler 5 gallon or whatever size, saw the bottom off, and attach a bowl to the top of the neck then submerge the bottle into a pool. Pack the bowl AFTER the jug is under water or else itll blow the weed out. Anyway you light the bowl and pull the jug up real slow to milk the whole thing up then have somebody swim under and poke their head up inside the jug.

It kind of hurts your eyes and burns your throat at first but if you take slow deep breathes you can stay in until the smoke is gone. ITs pretty cool cuz once youre inside the jug everything sounds way trippy. I actually have a video of us doing this a while back i should find and post.

Sega--- Yea it works pretty good as long as you get a large bowl piece and break the bud up good....and get the suction part right.

Its kind of a waste of weed since it doesn't go directly into your lungs, but its a very cool novelty effect none the less, plus you can stay in the chamber and inhale several times, which is fun.

edit* also you have to be in much shallower water than youd expect, at least than I expected, I think I had to stay on my knees to keep my head in the chamber if I remember right, so get the tallest garbage bags you can.

Simple but amazing

All you need is a pipe and a water bottle, and snow

Tape the pipe to the drinking end, cut the other side off, pack it with snow, and take a rip. You feel like youre breathing in cool air, ive managed to clear a bowl one hit it felt so amazing..

But i guess for some people the snow may be hard, i guess you could stack it with ice, but youd have to make it stand up then or else it was just fall out...Which could be done

Its not so much an invention as it is an innovation, but I keep my herbs(/chop) in a shot glass.
Then I have nip/smidgen/pinch and dash spoons for cooking.
Perfect for dishing up your huffs and hoots.
If you are a bong or pipe smoker, you may find this method useful.
I usually cash a bowl to myself, but if you prefer to load it up and pass it around, I think this could be as equally useful.

Peace and love.

Turning a beer bong into an iced gravity bong by taking the big funnel, putting sticky tack in a ring on the inside, putting ice in it, sticking foil to the sticky tack, poking holes in the foil, and putting that in a sink upsidedown with a screen on the narrow end.

Definately the MunchMaster 2000.

Take a pancake, spread some mustard on it, put ham on top, and roll it up around some cheetos.

Definately the MunchMaster 2000.

Take a pancake, spread some mustard on it, put ham on top, and roll it up around some cheetos.

Am I the only one that doesn't get cravings for a bunch of random-ass things when I get the munchies? I make sammichs or poptarts or something lol.

My best invention would prolly be the roach clip I made out of a black and mild and a safety pin.

this one time i got blazed out of my mind and lost my lighter so i then made my old playstation into a pipe, and being plugged in somehow lit/vaporized the weed and oh my god she still hits like a champ

ever since I watched this show on Nat Geo about Moroccan hash production ive been using their method to collect the most kief as possible.

If you have a grinder with a kief sifter, grind up the bud like normal very well until its all in the middle compartment

then, using two solid objects (I just use dinner knives), bang on the top of the grinder like you are drumming on it for a good 15-20 seconds with the lid on. I also bang on the sides as well.

when you are causing the grinder to vibrate, all of the kief will fall to the bottom. from there I just use a small brush to put it in a pile

it will make the bud less potent, but if you are trying to get kief it is the best method

Salutations,

...your most useful invention...

I don't smoke, i vaporize. Tough i suppose this could be adapted for smokers:

Actually it's not an "invention" but a "concept" illustrated by a few "proof-of-concept" samples.

I'm not aware of others who might have replicated this and even less that might have come to the same solution(s) independantly (...) - though i certainly keep hoping to read about such people some day!...

=D

a giant car washing sponge on the end of a long-bitted masonry drill to clean ANY (straight tubed) bong in SECONDS. my friends smoke enough shit through our communal bong that it spends more time moving than sitting, and the glass is black half way up the inside every few hours. the quickness of the bong being cleaned makes a severe impact on our smoking capacity

and chop presumably refers to what i know as BONGMIX (chopped up weed mixture, with tobacco if preferred)

another one- using a nitrous dispenser (1 liter, stainless steel) to gas weed into oil.
take the lid off, fill it with plant matter, put the lid back on, pack the cream-nozzle with toilet paper or shredded filter tips/cotton wool, leave the charger handle unscrewed, the bit that pierces the charger refills is the same size as the bit you push a pressurised butane lighter gas can into, and you use 2-3 cans (until the pressure stabilises between the dispenser and the final can you use, shake it up, the butane inside will be liquid because of the pressure, the longer you let it sit im sure you will extract every last bit of thc out of the leaves like letting tea sit in the pot longer, and then dispense slowly and carefully into a warmed bowl. (dont just pull the trigger the nozzle could pop off or you could squirt oil everywhere, also do this part upside down like dispensing cream) if you cant get the last of the oil out, add more gas and repeat until it runs clear. if you wanna saturate your butane instead of letting it boil off and using more- dispense it into a FREEZING bowl not a warm bowl, replace the gassed plant matter in the canister with good plant matter (ungassed), and pour the non-boiling-away (cause its freezing cold) butane back into the canister, put the lid on, shake about, you get the picture. less butane is wasted if you keep doing it this way until you have lots of thick gloopy honey oil
make sure canister is FULLY DE-PRESSURISED BEFORE OPENING, you could explode weed all over your face and kill people. keep pressing the trigger every few seconds once it runs dry to let the last of the pressure out

DO NOT LET PRESSURISED DISPENSER FULL OF BUTANE GET WARMER THAN ITS CURRENT TEMPERATURE. we often put it in the freezer/fridge for the sitting time when we're letting it soak, if its in sunlight you could have shredded metal blast everywhere
butane boils at room temp, so having this canister in your hands is like having a pressurised canister of water on a cooker. it could explode. if youre keeping gas as liquid, keep it freezing, only let it get to room temp if you wanna boil away excess butane to leave pure oil.

Last edited:
ever since I watched this show on Nat Geo about Moroccan hash production ive been using their method to collect the most kief as possible.

If you have a grinder with a kief sifter, grind up the bud like normal very well until its all in the middle compartment

then, using two solid objects (I just use dinner knives), bang on the top of the grinder like you are drumming on it for a good 15-20 seconds with the lid on. I also bang on the sides as well.

when you are causing the grinder to vibrate, all of the kief will fall to the bottom. from there I just use a small brush to put it in a pile

it will make the bud less potent, but if you are trying to get kief it is the best method
i once had a grinder big enough to pack an 8th into the grinding compartment. i spent an entire train journey grinding, tapping, grinding, tapping, grinding, tapping (i was on my own in the carriage at night) and by the end of the journey, the bottom bit had yellowy green micro powder, and the bit above had slightly bigger green plant matter, and in the grinding compartment was a few bits of shred/storks.
ended up putting most of the powdered green into a blunt which didnt toke (i was 14, so 6 years ago), so i left it on the table and smoked a few bongs, woke up to dissect the blunt the next morning at it had become green-hash. squished it into a ball and spent the day picking bits off to smoke

What do you guys think of my LEGO bowl holder?

2Ct34sS.jpg

The minifigure is supposed to be holding a joint but their arms dont really bend like that

Salutations MedicinalHeroin,

What do you guys think of my LEGO bowl holder?

Well, i couldn't but notice that LEGO still doesn't appear to offer green leaves with 7, 9 and 11 "fingers", judging from the sample submitted above... Maybe next Christmass, in Colorado!...

=D

I feel like it would be possible to make a roach clip out of something Lego related

also, the best thing to use as a backscratcher is a long and thin object (something around the size and shape of a drumstick) with a fork securely taped around it

An apple! Or a pop can. Put my years in engineering at university to good use! I mean that's so creative yea??