• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Your best smoking-related stoner invention?

Raw Evil

Bluelighter
It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but name your most useful invention that somehow aids the smoking process!

Mine is...

Using a container with a lid for a chop bowl!

Sick of getting up for a cone, only to find your chop all over the floor? There's a solution! Try our new patented system for not spilling your chop - the chop bowl 4000!

Features:
  • Clear lid for easy viewing of contents
  • Curved rim to match finger contour - always get that last grain!
  • Secure grip on container to ensure safe landings
  • No more messy spilled chop on the floor!

Yes, it's the all-new Chop Bowl 4000!

Call now: 1-800-GET-BAKED

You see i'd cae a lot more, if you told me what chop was. Slang ain't worldwide dude.

Mines gotta be the acoustic guitar bong holder.

Take one old as hell acoustic, the base from your bong. Put it in the hole and you should never spill again when having goups of friends round.

Yeah i'm the least creative person here but ehhh

automatic bong cleaning machine, id pay for one, sooner than buying more glass that is just gonna break

I came up with this last year while I sat sweating baseballs in my room (gah, summer!). My comp's temps were getting unacceptably high, around ~73* C for the GPU, and ~50* C for the CPU. Not the highest, but this is bearing in mind that I had a badass watercooling setup . . .wasn't enough to handle the overclocking ; )

Anyway, so I was looking into oil-sub'd comps and suddenly it hit me: I could build one, but instead of buying an expensive radiator that would only further heat my room and would only be able to cool the oil depending on the room temp, I could run a rubber hose from the comp's tank through a drilled hole or out the window into the back yard, and make a coil 4 feet down. Since the earth is a stable ~60* F at that depth, it would be an excellent source of FREE COOLING for my setup.

The smoking bit comes in here:
So cold oil is flowing back in from the outside through the rubber tubing, yes? Well, what if I coiled that same rubber tubing in the chamber of a bong . . .? Constantly cooled bong water. Granted, it cannot be moved from it's "station," it's still my crown nerd accomplishment.

I know, cool story, right? ;)

iron lung: take a large simply orange bottle, cut off the base and tape a large ziploc bag to it. take the cape, poke a hole so the downstem of a bong bowl can fit snugly into it. pack, light, pull bag down, remove cap and inhale.

gatorade gravity bong: take a large gatorage bottle, poke medium sized hole on the side at the base of the bottle. Melt/poke hole in cap for a bowl to fit into. Fill with water, covering hole on base, light bowl while letting the water flow out. Remove cap then smoke.

the gravity bong rips... be warned. One time we loaded atleast a dime sack into the bowl and my friend cleared it all in one hit. the fool didnt really blaze that much so his night ended with that hit basically. He was coughing for the next 30 mins, threw up, then KOed on the couch. haha.

i made a a waterbottle bong that was used for knife hits.... had a little bell to catch the smoke off the knives then cooled it in some h2o. worked great.

my best has to be my camelback bong, put a computer water cooling pipe with oneway valve onto the bottom of my camelback, put a bowl on the end of the tube, when its filled with water i can take nice hits almost anywhere without being too visable. planning to sew the pipes into a jacket for more discression.

my best has to be my camelback bong, put a computer water cooling pipe with oneway valve onto the bottom of my camelback, put a bowl on the end of the tube, when its filled with water i can take nice hits almost anywhere without being too visable. planning to sew the pipes into a jacket for more discression.

that is fucking genius man. pure genius. i might invest in one of these..

Yeah this seems like a good idea, I can't quite picture it in my mind though, any possibility for further clarification? I could probably finagle something myself but your experiences are certainly welcome!

The Human G-Bong.---- Bring it to the lake, pull it up like a normal gbong and let your friends swim into the smoke filled chamber---Every stoners dream come true!! TO BE INSIDE A BONG CHAMBER!!!

Items Needed:
1 Garbage bag
2 Hula Hoops
1 CD of any kind
1 roll of duct tape
1 Metal Bowl Piece (Preferably large, liberty bell is what I use)

Basically 2 small hula hoops in attatched to the inside of a garbage bag with duct tape, one around the opening of garbage bag and one in the very bottom of the bag.

Your garbage bag should look like a cylinder at this point......Tape your CD to the inside the garbage bag flat against the bottom in the center.

Take your bowlpiece and have ductape prepared, use the bottom of the bowlpiece to poke through the garbage bag into the center of the CD, Now slap as much duct tape as needed to make the CD and Bowlpiece seal air tight.

Go to a lake, where noone cares or sees you, bring and place your creation into shallow water, keeping CD and bowlpiece above water but where most of the trashbag will be underwater heighth wise----- get the hula hoop on the entrance of the trashbag flat against the ground underwater----Pack your weed into the bowl----Use The CD to pull up your giant G-bong as your lighting the weed----Have your friend Swim into the chamber, Have him hold it up while you swim in the chamber!!

Inhale, or don't if you have presidential ambitions

Fun for all.

What is chop?

Weed makes me too lazy to even think about making stuff these days, back when i first started i was allways making bongs and pipes out of different things but it just gets boring after you have done it a few times.

Yeah this seems like a good idea, I can't quite picture it in my mind though, any possibility for further clarification? I could probably finagle something myself but your experiences are certainly welcome!

i've disasembled the first one at the moment as im trying to include a bulb vapeoriser as an alternate system inside, keeps catching fire though. will post some pics and a manual when im done.

I regularly make bongs that can cash entire large bowls in a single hit. I don't really see why people shell out so much money for bongs, it takes like 10 minutes to an hour to make a bong better then any other I've ever tried (including high end glass). All it takes is a bottle (gatorade bottles work well but the ideal is large glass bottles like the ones that are used for apple juice and stuff), a bong stem (I use a cheap metal one usually, just because I have one), and some surgical tubing. It's great because you can customize them to fit your exact needs. I usually use wax or a mixture of wax and ash as a sealent because those are readily available, but I've heard silicon latex sealent is ideal (the wax breaks if you push the piece too hard).

One time me and my friend were incredably high on various substances and we built a hookah using a lime, a large bendy straw, two bottles and some clay that we used to smoke tobacco. It was pretty badass, I gotta say.

One time I made a bong that had four chambers and a perc too, which was super smooth, and this other time I made a bong out of an old aquarium, which was pretty funny looking due to its size.

The Human G-Bong.---- Bring it to the lake, pull it up like a normal gbong and let your friends swim into the smoke filled chamber---Every stoners dream come true!! TO BE INSIDE A BONG CHAMBER!!!

Items Needed:
1 Garbage bag
2 Hula Hoops
1 CD of any kind
1 roll of duct tape
1 Metal Bowl Piece (Preferably large, liberty bell is what I use)

Basically 2 small hula hoops in attatched to the inside of a garbage bag with duct tape, one around the opening of garbage bag and one in the very bottom of the bag.

Your garbage bag should look like a cylinder at this point......Tape your CD to the inside the garbage bag flat against the bottom in the center.

Take your bowlpiece and have ductape prepared, use the bottom of the bowlpiece to poke through the garbage bag into the center of the CD, Now slap as much duct tape as needed to make the CD and Bowlpiece seal air tight.

Go to a lake, where noone cares or sees you, bring and place your creation into shallow water, keeping CD and bowlpiece above water but where most of the trashbag will be underwater heighth wise----- get the hula hoop on the entrance of the trashbag flat against the ground underwater----Pack your weed into the bowl----Use The CD to pull up your giant G-bong as your lighting the weed----Have your friend Swim into the chamber, Have him hold it up while you swim in the chamber!!

Inhale, or don't if you have presidential ambitions

Fun for all.

that is simply fucking amazing. by far the best thing ever. its true though! imagine being in a bong!!!

man im gonna have to try that shit out! does it work well?

and Mafioso - "iron lung: take a large simply orange bottle, cut off the base and tape a large ziploc bag to it. take the cape, poke a hole so the downstem of a bong bowl can fit snugly into it. pack, light, pull bag down, remove cap and inhale."

they exist, they are called "Slinky bucket". cheap, and they hit very well.

NSFW:
SLINKY_BUCKET2.jpg

You see i'd cae a lot more, if you told me what chop was. Slang ain't worldwide dude.

Mines gotta be the acoustic guitar bong holder.

Take one old as hell acoustic, the base from your bong. Put it in the hole and you should never spill again when having goups of friends round.

Yeah i'm the least creative person here but ehhh

Orly? You're telling me from the entire first post you couldn't figure out what chop meant? I must say, that is somewhat sad.

Orly? You're telling me from the entire first post you couldn't figure out what chop meant? I must say, that is somewhat sad.

I was thinking the same thing, not to take a pot shot at those who were confused.

Just look at the context in which "chop" is used.

lol the slinky bucket could pass for a kids toy at first glance. how big are they?

Wow all these are very creative.. I made a pipe out of a potato once! and it totally worked lol