• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Your best and worst drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam129

Greenlighter
Hey

I don't really do any drugs, I rarely drink alcohol and i don't really like the feeling of being high (weed) also it is quite noticeable.

I have Crohn's disease which causes some pain, so i take 30mg codeine tablets, whenever needed.... I also enjoyed the euphoria.. I want some advice on taking recreational use.. the problem is i don't want it to be noticable, like blood shot eyes etc...

I was considering a higher dose of opiods, for genuine pain relief but also the euphoria but i dont want it to strong that i cannot function and people would notice.

MDMA sounds good but it also sounds like people would notice you had taken something..

I quite like the relaxation/euphoric feeling plus i also have alot of Anxiety. I also want something to make me feel good, more energy etc... the Crohn's disease makes me feel quite tired most of the time, that plus Anxiety means that i dont feel motivated to do anything, lack of confidence etc...

if you could offer any advice it would be really appreciated... Anything that people cant really notice... Opiods/ Adderall/ Xanax/ Fentanyl/ Oxy/ Roxi/ MDMA etc....

My first drug was sweet mary jane when i was 11 years old i been in love ever since but just recently since about December of last year i have been taking hydrocodone and a couple benzos like Xanax and Valium but i'm currently high on hydrocodone as i'm typing lol i really love the hydro because it isn't a goofy or very noticeable high unless you take high doses, since you haven't started if you decide to try hydro take around 10-15mg you should feel a nice buzz if you are 230-190lbs. 10mg should be enough to feel effects if you are under that. 8o get ya geek on.. Oh yeah and i haven't had a worst drug yet but Xanax always knocks me out before i feel the high.

Wouldn't bother with prescription painkillers or benzos. You're just letting yourself in for a world of hell.

Only drug I've taken I could condone is a safe amount of MDMA (tested)

Yeah true I don't do painkillers often or opiates at all for that matter I already feel addicted to hydrocodone and I just started not even half a year ago lol. But if you're just occasionally doing opiates yeah hydrocodone is the best choice in my eyes I have anxiety too and I take a good 20-25mg before I walk in school and no one ever notices unless I tell them

Last edited:
yeah i know Opiates can be addictive, the feeling is quite nice but it is for pain relief also... i take Codeine at the moment but i only take it when needed... so i don't abuse it.

MDMA does sound good but i thought that would be quite noticeable...

Anyone tried Aderall?

Anything to give me a little buzz "feel good" but also anything that would also help with Anxiety/ give me a little more energy and motivation etc...

thank you for replying

Anyone tried Aderall?

Anything to give me a little buzz "feel good" but also anything that would also help with Anxiety/ give me a little more energy and motivation etc...

thank you for replying
Yeah hydrocodone is the perfect drug for you then have you tried it already?

No i haven't really tried any drugs.. apart from weed and Codeine for pain relief.

Due to the Crohn's and the other medication i have to take.. which don't have any good side effects, only awful ones..... So i want a "pick me up" to take now and again, since most of the time i feel rubbish due to the Crohns.

There are two things that stand out to me-the first is that you are on other medications that you didn't specify and that can make a world of difference from some potentiating effects to lethal combinations so before you take suggestions I'd compare what you take now to what you are considering or you may end up wasting drugs that are blocked or you may end up dead. Secondly is that everyone has a personal preference where drugs are concerned based on how their body responds and what effect they are trying to achieve. Some people love hallucinations, and some (like myself) would rather avoid them; some like a euphoric nod while others like a euphoric energy boost. I'd say share your current use of medications/vitamins. Opiates/opioids, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatory, and neurologic drugs are the most common for pain control (depending on what's causing the pain) but many other classes have components too especially when combined. So maybe detail a bit about the type of pain (cause, location, sensation) so it's easier to conjecture what drugs may best manage it.

I can tell you one thing for sure bud, if you've got issues with anxiety be careful about taking adderall recreationally. One of its well known side effects in some people (including me) is a feeling of an elephant sitting on your chest. It's actually induced anxiety in me before so much that I had to take a couple benzos just to cope long enough to come down. Not my cup of tea. Anyways I just wanted to share that. Whatever you decide on, be safe!

No i haven't really tried any drugs.. apart from weed and Codeine for pain relief.

Due to the Crohn's and the other medication i have to take.. which don't have any good side effects, only awful ones..... So i want a "pick me up" to take now and again, since most of the time i feel rubbish due to the Crohns.
Hydrocodone gives you a euphoric high as well as lowering feelings of pain (note it is a painkiller) it also makes me happy when i'm high for the most part but highly addictive.

Hey

I don't really do any drugs, I rarely drink alcohol and i don't really like the feeling of being high (weed) also it is quite noticeable.

I have Crohn's disease which causes some pain, so i take 30mg codeine tablets, whenever needed.... I also enjoyed the euphoria.. I want some advice on taking recreational use.. the problem is i don't want it to be noticable, like blood shot eyes etc...

I was considering a higher dose of opiods, for genuine pain relief but also the euphoria but i dont want it to strong that i cannot function and people would notice.

MDMA sounds good but it also sounds like people would notice you had taken something..

I quite like the relaxation/euphoric feeling plus i also have alot of Anxiety. I also want something to make me feel good, more energy etc... the Crohn's disease makes me feel quite tired most of the time, that plus Anxiety means that i dont feel motivated to do anything, lack of confidence etc...

if you could offer any advice it would be really appreciated... Anything that people cant really notice... Opiods/ Adderall/ Xanax/ Fentanyl/ Oxy/ Roxi/ MDMA etc....

Hi cam hope your well! my freind has Chrones disease so I know it can be hard at times from what he has told me about it! first of all id say dont take mdma! bad idea specially for anxiety! jusy my advice! second the above people are right about taking drugs for anxiety etc but if your going to take something i would reccommend Pregablin!/Lyrica its not as addictive as other opiod drugs and its basically marketed for pain and anxiety! I take it sometimes when i get fed up with life in general just to get away from the stress of life for a few days! but with any drugs its addictive! second if you were gonna take something maybe a benzo! xanax or diazepam! People may say im encoraging you but if sombodys gonna try drugs there gonna try them! experiment! but as other mentioned you have to be really carefull not to become dependant! I used to be on DHC basiaclly stronger codeine! and then i got took of it started buying it elswere and got addicted same with benzos (Diazepam)

So if your wanting to try something new id say ask your docter to try you on pregabalin! could also help with pain and it gives your mood a lift as its used for general anxiety

anyway take care hope this helped! and be sure to do a bit of research before you take stuff youv not took before a quick google search is all it takes!

Peace* ;)

Also i used to take mdma all the time with my frends at party's etc trust me its noticable! mainly in your eyes and jaw! I just cant take MDMA anymore as much as i loved it the comedowns were hell! at a party the night before everybody loves each other the next day you cant remember there name lol crazy times! plus i get anxiety so i take speed now and again but not took molly for years!

I will just add that, i do have depression and i have tried a few different meds from the Dr.

Although to to my Anxiety, which i have mentioned to the Dr but not really discussed the full extent because i get incredibly Anxious and nervous talking to the DR, i feel like i have lost years of my life because of it, my mind is contantly worrying, always on edge and feeling terrified, i am tired of it.

Although my mind is always racing with worry, i cant seem to think properly, focus, concentrate because my mind is more focused on worrying.

I always find myself "drifting off" or "daydreaming" going through situations in my head due to worry, at least 30 mins a day is spent "day dreaming" about role playing situations because i am worried.

On the other hand i feel tired most of the time, no focus, motivation etc..

these are the reason i have been looking at drugs like Xanax to try and calm me down, but also Aderall to help me focus etc...

Yeah one shouldn't take Adderall if they have anxiety. You may want to read up on marijuana edibles. It's quite a different effect than smoking. It's more of a body feeling, clearer head, and good for pain relief. It takes a long time to fully kick in (1-3 hours) and it's imperative one does not take too much or they'd be in for a pretty bad time.

"what drug should i take" threads are not allowed here.

However...

..everything has been said already...mdma is very noticeable and may increase anxiety just like other stimulants like adderal.

And if you take codeine for pain...dont upgrade (to something like hydrocodone) as long as possible!

Besides i wouldnt suggest taking opioids/opiates or benzos/gabaergics recreationaly to anyone because...well...you dont want to be addicted to those.

I would say my best drug heroin/ any powerful painkiller is my best drug but also my worst drug because it led to addiction, jail, rehab, overdose

i reckon xanax was my best and worst drug together
i used to be such an anxious mess all the time
so when i had my first brick it made me feel like superman
i could go anywhere, talk to anyone, i wasn't scared of nothing
i wasn't stressed about anything and i was so confident on them when i was only taking a brick or even just half
thought they were like some miracle pill, plus i loved the sedation too
then i started eating 3 - 5, 2mg bricks at a time and would just black out after awhile
doing all this fucked up shit i would never normally do and couldn't remember anything my mates said i had been doing
one arvo i ate 12, 2mg xanax bars, stumbled down to hungry jacks and apparently started yelling at everyone in there
ended up back at a mates, blacking out on his toilet and he and his mum had to kick the door down
to find me on the passed out on floor with my dick out n pants around my ankles lol
so xanax was probably my best and worse substance

Stimulants tend to increase flare-ups in Crohn's patients. It's best to consult with your doctor if you feel some other meds are needed.

"what drug should i take" threads are not allowed here
^ This. Sorry, I have to close this as Bluelight cannot recommend which drugs you should use.

Status
Not open for further replies.