Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your 10 fav combos

What's your 10 fav drugs to combine
the main first drug must be a psychedlic
(No benzos or alcohol )
I also can be two psychs mixed
Like say lsd +dmt

And only 2 drugs at a time
Wow how was the LSD/DMT one? Tell me about ya experience!

LSD and coke
Mushrooms and molly
Lsd and molly
Lsd and weed
Mushrooms and weed
Weed and heroin
DMT and weed
Molly and heroin
Mushrooms and coke

That's all I got for now

eth-lad + ald-52 + o-pce + 3-meo-pce

5-apb+6-apb + eth-lad + ald-52

5-mapb + 4-ho-met

al-lad + mxe + 2c-c

2c-c + 4-ho-met

2c-t-7 + butyr-fent

2c-b-fly + eth-lad

4-aco-dmt + 5-mapb

LSD + MDMA
LSD + Kava Kava
Shrooms + Kava Kava
Shrooms + weed
LSD + Coke was... unique
MDMA + weed
Weed + Vyvanse

I'm breaking a rule here by naming 3, the most fucked up ive been in a long time was off of LSD, codeine with promethazine (lean) laced weed, my weed tolerance is gone since I don't smoke anymore and I barely ever sip lean so I was fucking blasted off

Pretty much any psychedelic mixed with kava kava in my opinion but if your looking for all kinds of various drugs that go good together than look at this chart, synergistic meaning they go great together

https://wiki.tripsit.me/images/3/3a/Combo_2.png

Last edited:
Suprised no one said this yet, but
LSD and MDA is great.
Have also had a good experience with
Cactus and MDA

Suprised no one said this yet, but
LSD and MDA is great.
Have also had a good experience with
Cactus and MDA
Haven had the chance to try LSD + MDA (MDA is quite hard to come by here), but lysergamides + 5/6-apb are great so I wouldn't be surprised that LSD + MDA is great too.

It's 3 parts but I combined equal parts 4-ho-met, 4-ho-mipt, and 4-aco-dmt. This is amazing stuff. I'm calling it Fairy Dust, the met gives it a soft lavender hue which makes it look magical. Each chemical has its own unique color, texture, and smell so weighing it out and capsuling it felt like alchemy. I loved it so much I went ahead and just mixed the rest of my stash.

How is that? What does diphenhydramine do to the DXM trip?

Hi there, sorry for late response.
Here where I live, there is a cough medicine that come with DXM + DIPH.
Once I decided that the dose of Diph was not so big and a nice dose..
I decided to take a test.. and it a fun experiencies (Yeahh I know there are better things) but.. for a 20 year old trying new thing, it was great.

The dose were like 360mg DXM + 160mg Diph. It make more abstract the hallucination.. and also more dream like.
The only thing that dont like so much its that it make you a little sleepy. Its like big crazsy visuals, and when you close your eyes, you start having dream like visuals (but with the dustiness of DXM)

LSD+MDMA, duh
2C-B+MDMA, 2cb after/at the MDMA peak. Can't even feel the burn of snorting it.

I know you said no alcohol but, I've had some hilarious times in the woods camping with my friends getting absolutely shithoused on LSD. the laughter never ends.

MXE + LSD
MXE + cannabis
Ketamine + cannabis
MDMA + MDA
IV S-ketamine + IV heroin (simultaneously)
IV MXE + IV fentanyl/heroin (simulatenously)
4-AcO-DMT + cannabis
Mushrooms + cannabis/dabs
LSA + DMT
LSA/LSD + heroin towards the end of the peak/during the afterglow
Mushrooms + heroin/opium during the peak-coming down
Mushrooms + Methylone
Ketamine + LSD
MDMA + oxycodone
DXM afterglow after ~3-4th plateau trip + cannabis (heavy dissociation and strong euphoria, up to par with the intensity of an M or K-hole)

2CB+Miprocin

that seems like a very interesting combo. 2cb and miprocin seemed kinda similar to me, in that they were both very "soft" and gentle, compared to 2ce and 4-aco-dmt, respectively. i associate 2cb and miprocin with pastel colors and a general "fluffiness" feeling to their trips.

how was the combo? doses?

i have actually only combined psychedelics one time. LSD (one very strong hit) + 19 mg 2c-b dosed together. it was a pretty strong trip, but i guess i didn't see the overall value of combining them.

i'd also be interested to hear more details about people combining 4-ho-mipt and 4-aco-dmt. what is the value of taking them together vs. separately?