Mescaline+2c-E
LSD+DMT
DMT plus anything really or DPT or MET
MXE plus anything mostly
2c-T-7 plus mescaline
2c-E plus 4-AcO-MET
LSD plus DOM
Ketamine plus everything or nitrous

Some dissociatives in there but those combos are the best. I could go on all day but two only is limiting for me...

lol@Help?!?! The king of combos <3

I can't come up with 10 either. lol. But these stand out from my memory.

LSD+ketamine (it's a classic)
2CB+Miprocin

Yes, I actually did LSD plus DOM once too, and it was awesome, But I won't say that the sum of them was better than either alone, and the unique character of each was kind of lost.

I've been wanting to try DPT+ketamine for a long time, maybe that's how I should spend the yule holiday. lol. I never vaped DMT when tripping on LSD either, I really should do that too.

My daily routine is a combo, a nice one. Cannabis and some dexedrine is nice but regular.

So all my favorites start of at three, i wonder if the most pleasureable one also is highest on the combo score.
What brings us down to what is a combo, 2 or multiple.

Uhhh...a psychedelic with cannabis, an entactogen, and a dissociative all stacked. That is always a good night.

lol@Help?!?! The king of combos <3

I've been wanting to try DPT+ketamine for a long time, maybe that's how I should spend the yule holiday. lol. I never vaped DMT when tripping on LSD either, I really should do that too.
Haha, indeed!<3

DPT+Ketamine is sooo amazing! 6-APDB plus most psychedelics or dissociatives is great too. Mescaline, LSD, 2C-E, nitrous, and DMT has always probably been my favorite. I really should add a dissociative one day.

LSD and MDMA, essential combo
LSD AND 2C-B, very nice
2C-B and 2C-I, they play nice together

I personally don't like weed with most psychs, exept on the comedown. I think it leads to a lot of unnecessary bad trips.

1. mxe + mdma
1.5. mxe + IV dilaudid
DXM + oxycodone + nitrous (this is actually number 1 possibly)
2. dilaudid + dilaudid IV
3. 2cb + mdma
4. mxe + dialudid
5. Acid + Nitrous
6. mdma + nitrous

1. Ketamine + weed
2. Ketamine + cocaine
3. Ketamine + 4-aco-dmt
4. Ketamine + 5-meo-dmt
5. Ketamine + nitrous
6. Ketamine + MDMA
7. Ketamine + DPT
8. Ketamine + DMT
9. Ketamine + 2C-D
10. Ketamine + LSD

1.- 2cb + MDMA
2.- LSD + Ketamine
3.- LSD + MDMA
4.- Ketamine + Marihuana
5.- LSD + 2C-B
6.- DOM + LSD
7.- 2C-B + Ketamine
8.- Mescaline + Marihuana
9.- LSD (low dose) + Little Coke bumps
10.- DXM + Diphenhydramine
10.- Ketamine + Cocaine

1. 4-aco-dmt + 2C-E
2. 4-aco-dmt + 4-ho-mipt
3. GHB + 4-aco-dmt
4. 2c-d + mdma
5. LSD + mdma
6. Shrooms + beer
7. Weed + beer
8. Weed + cocaine
9. Shrooms + mdma
10. LSD + weed

Which part of my combo sounds dangerous the dxm and oxy? Yes it is but I will add that it was with my therapeutic daily dose of oxy 15 mg that wouldn't even get me high....however with the dxm it's extremely more euphoric than dxm alone.....this was also with low doses of dxm like 354 mg....I can see how it could be dangerous because the dex potentates the hell out of the oxy

1. LSD+Weed
2. DMT+weed
3. Miprocin+weed
4- Miprocin+Methocin
5. Shrooms+miprocin
6. Shrooms+weed
7. Acetylpsilocin+ weed
8. LSA+weed
9. Ethacetin+DXM
10. 2C-E Acetylpsilocin

One day I will try my top 3 duo in a big combo! How fun will it be!

Don't see the point in these sort of list topics. I persoally am not going to read a list of numbered letters and numbers.

I should say that combining drugs is hit and miss and potentially more dangerous than any drug on its own. Noone really knows what any of these chemicals are truly doing to us. No one knows how they are metabolically reacting together. Of course, we can infer their action from other similar drugs but we should all be doubly careful when doing combinations. Ensure you are familiar with all drugs in isolation, ensure that you understand how they act on the brain and how the body metabolises them to avoid stacking drugs that have possible enzymatic or neurological similarities. MXE, for example, should probably not be combined with quite a number of drugs, at least speculatively.

Anyway, limiting to 2 drugs is something I basically never do. I would say the last 30 psychedelic experiences I have had have been on a psychedelic (maybe two), perhaps a dissociative at some point, always cannabis and often GHB and/or opiate. The opiate and cannabis are daily anyway so I just happen to be on them when tripping I suppose.

A great combo is 2C-D + DMT. Utter raving madness, hysterical laughter, etc. Very alarming and hyper but every little puff of DMT is like inhaling a volcano. Good times! :)

4-ho-MET + MXE always got me good. Made the MXE less mechanical feeling. I feel like these two work well, mainly because I like the way their names look together. :\

DMT + (anything but) nitrous oxide requires finesse of timing but if you succeed in stacking the peaks, you may very well turn into some kind of food item. I was a sandwich.

GABAergic + 5-Meo-DMT is a requirment for me. 5-meo-DMT terrifies me, and the physical reaction is too strong for me to enjoy it but a mild-to-mid benzo dose or GHB can assist. It can also lead one to a false sense of security and certainly only slightly reduces the panic.

For other drugs, a great combo is 20-30mg of dexamp, 1-2g GHB (repeated) and maybe either opiate or dissociative, all quite low dose. Perfect drugs for doing stuff like living life and whatever on. Easy to get into a habit of this sort of multi-drugging given that all of these are addictive, so this is something that should not be done too often. For me, its a few times a week and I think that's too often.

Which part of my combo sounds dangerous the dxm and oxy? Yes it is but I will add that it was with my therapeutic daily dose of oxy 15 mg that wouldn't even get me high....however with the dxm it's extremely more euphoric than dxm alone.....this was also with low doses of dxm like 354 mg....I can see how it could be dangerous because the dex potentates the hell out of the oxy

I think MDMA and MXE is a bit dangerous as I understand it, some people can do it though. Maybe I misunderstood your point 1.5. I read it as mxe + IV dilaudid+DXM + oxycodone + nitrous.

No each line is a separate combo sorry.

The mxe Mdma combo was always mdma on the tail of mxe....the reverse order was also amazing but not as much.....

Stacked at the same time I have no experience with. And I would think is just too much

I think MDMA and MXE is a bit dangerous as I understand it, some people can do it though. Maybe I misunderstood your point 1.5. I read it as mxe + IV dilaudid+DXM + oxycodone + nitrous.

Have done 300-400mg mdma and 100mg plus mxe plus lots of DPT at least twice and I am not dead yet. Mxe and 5/6 apb as well