• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Contemplating my ADHD diagnosis. Researching the pills - Equasym, advised to open the capsule and sprinkle on apple sauce. Picking up tomorrow. Wondering about my stomach reaction following another double perforation of my duodenal ulcer's (and a collapsed lung) in August. Wondering how strange this past 2 years have been since peeling back the lid on my heavily benzo addicted brain spending 6 weeks inpatient rehab to now - being prescribed IR Ritalin.

Digesting the diagnosis and some poppy pod tea. Self critiquing 3 possibly verbose emails. Feeling a little sorry for myself for not being diagnosed earlier.

Watching videos on how to install an electric bike kit that I bought in order to have some sort of achievement to discuss at Christmas even if it pails in comparison to the completed Ph'd's, internationally acclaimed road safety adverts, and fast track customs and excise promotions of 3 siblings.

Worrying that I like poppy pod tea a lot. Wondering how i will prevent abuse of new medications. Contemplating whether I have done the right thing cutting 2 of my 'best mates' of 20 years out of my life because the racism, misogyny, bigotry, ultra right wing jokes stopped being funny a long long time ago. And whether they really only want me in their life as a yard stick to favorably compare their own narcissism against. Or I am particularly sensitive to comments like our tax paid for your rehab as they do lines of coke and phone my family home at 3am.

Getting a bit sick of other friends who when you tell them you have ADD, they say yes I have that and ADHD - even though the process of getting diagnosed is actually quite humiliating and devastating.

Throwing as many obstacles in my way to avoid filling out the PIP form. Even though all I have to do is collect 4 letters, 1 GP, 2 Psychiatrist's and 1 community support nurses letter. Writing 'I occasionally shit myself' in Department of work and pensions never boosts ones ego.

Perhaps i will put a little bit of actual shit in the form.

Loving having ADD because actually there was a reason for the trail of broken hearts, laptops, dreams and limbs. Knowing that having presented to the nhs as a drug addict and 2 years later acquiring a lifetime of speed, doesn't happen often and I must have it because you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

That it led me into - and out off - situations such as being kidnapped in Morocco. A Bangkok bar fight that led to a stay in a Thai Jail. A 24hr fueled Crack Psychotherapy session with a daytime hooker in Vegas (no sex), hyper focus allowing sponsorship as an online poker player engaged often winning 5 figure sums in a weekend, though on balance it was probably only double the average wage until the financial crises. Half finishing a Masters which could be returned too. Going to Australia with £1500 and earning $120,000 p/a for 7 months and a 457 work visa, before punching my line manager in the head resulting in expulsion from the country - well the cancellation of that visa. Touring S.E Asia accommodation ranging from £800 a night in Singapore to a £1.50 a Night hillside bungalow with it's own giant jungle rat. Opening a joint account with an Australian stripper after 3 days doing Meth in a hotel in Chinatown Melbourne. Pathologically buying internet domain names, turning down an offer of £5000 for £7 invested in realvaluesolar.com. Coming up with a new business idea almost everyday. One of which I seen raise hundreds of thousands on kick starter.

But then there is losing the love of your life because people with ADD are difficult and unreliable.
The fact that due to a burglary, me finding the culprit and almost ending him resulted in arrest and legitimate death threat with the police advising me to leave the area.
That I'm in my mid 30's I have been living at home since a massive operation. That I have no executive function to allow me to process stress. I just regurgitate it until it physically inflames my entire stomach resulting in to date 4 perforated ulcers. At least if I get another I'll make a handy cadaver for some lucky student, torso already traced out.

But mostly that I'm going to start taking Methylphenidate tomorrow for likely the rest of my life in one shape or another

.8 of a gram of crack smoked so far .3 left before the rest has to go away or I end up due money I don't have. Has to be said I don't find it that fiendish past the gram mark if it's top quality.

Been smoking some incredible weed too however I've run out and local contacts are just a joke! Makes me want to send a mule to Nepal ?

odb.jpg

4 temaz eggs 2 big bottles leffe and some of wine just smoking the last couples joints of some of the best g I've had :(

Weird couple of days. ..
Let's just say im now on some 3meopcp after a couple of days on 3fpm. Which i used in a functional manner. And it all seems a bit out of place.
I used to have certain ideas about when and how to use drugs. But this week i just threw everything out the window.

I'm listening to Scientist and coming up on a wee dose of MDMA.

I had planned to dose shrooms with this tonight but I had a Sicilian pizza and thought better of the idea

Much love and stay safe, gang <3

Went to a nightclub for the first time and had to leave pretty swiftly because dude that was awful! Wasn't the night I expected but at least I looked banging. Pretty wasted in the long run but I'm pleased to be in bed sober and happy and out of that hell hole! No more clubs again!

Clubs are the devil.

They suck the life and happiness out of me.

Wee bars/lounges with a band are where it's at :)

Which is exactly my kind of thing and I would have been in my element completely!

Won't be going anywhere like that again but it was for work so I couldn't complain too much! Didn't even get any ass shaking done! I'll stick to the good old sunflower!

It's my new local now! Go there quite often! Especially for the Ukulele night and open mic night!

They've also just changed all their beers so it's mostly independent and they now have a cherry chilli chocolate porter I'm in love with!

I was down there recently and, by chance, some of the musicians we met at the bluegrass festival were having a session and I got to talking to them.

If it's your new local you'll have seen my friend there at some point, I'm sure.

EDIT: Also - a lot of weirdos out there - might not want them to know your local :p

Whose your friend? :p

That bar is full of amazing people. But also creeps. I have a resident creep there who likes to buy me drinks that I like to decline!

Edit: not scared of the creeps, mate. They don't know my face :p