• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Is this specifically for Foolsgold, or just general remembrance?

Not sure what you mean. Black banner on the site in memory for those that have passed (the site does this every year) Certainly not specific for Foolsgold though.

Not sure what you mean. Black banner on the site in memory for those that have passed (the site does this every year) Certainly not specific for Foolsgold though.

I just wasn't sure if this is the annual black banner event (it seems to have come round again very quickly) or just for FG. Thanks for clarifying.

I just wasn't sure if this is the annual black banner event (it seems to have come round again very quickly) or just for FG. Thanks for clarifying.

It comes around so quickly - I have the love/hate thing about it though.

I am worn out. I need a fucking holiday. I think i will be a bit scarce for a while as far as Bluelight is concerned. Need a break from the drugs and i think that will mean Bluelight as well. I will be back i am sure but until then its adios from me.

Someone keep FUBAR in line while i am gone.

I am worn out. I need a fucking holiday. I think i will be a bit scarce for a while as far as Bluelight is concerned. Need a break from the drugs and i think that will mean Bluelight as well. I will be back i am sure but until then its adios from me.

Someone keep FUBAR in line while i am gone.

All the best mate! I'm quite willing to look after your drugs for you if you like?

Just off the phone to a very emotional call with my aunt and come back to this. I hate it when BL goes black. Sweet and sour memories.

Just off the phone to a very emotional call with my aunt and come back to this. I hate it when BL goes black. Sweet and sour memories.

PM me if needed (I think you have my number if you want to chat)

My housemate has given me the courtesy of booking himself a hotel room to fuck a MILF he found on Tinder so I don't have to listen to him shagging away in the next room.

Instead it'll be just me and my bosoms.

Blatently more of a gilf and/or other quirk which he wants to keep on the down-low

I think it might possibly originally be for Quiksilver (check the shrine), who was probably amongst (or the) first prominent members to pass away.

Either way, it's in memory of all. Rest in peace bluelighters.x

Tranced my friend I don't see the Black banner as a person or the memory of a person - it's not 'just' about Mugz, Foolsgoold, Evad, Knock and the people we have lost in EADD.

Painting my kitchen and singing along (very badly) to The Best of Neil Young...

Tranced my friend I don't see the Black banner as a person or the memory of a person - it's not 'just' about Mugz, Foolsgoold, Evad, Knock and the people we have lost in EADD.

Oh yeah mate, that's what I was also attempting to say; that it's the annual blacklight day on the anniversary of Quiksilvers death, in memory of all. :)

Some amazing people have passed. Big respect to their minds and lives. <3 x

Painting my kitchen and singing along (very badly) to The Best of Neil Young...

What colour?

Thinking today of all those from the forums who have died & those who loved them, and anyone grieving the loss of anyone. I've been to three funerals in the last few months and another one coming soon, only one of those who died at a timely age.
I only realised in the last year that there is such a thing as a 'good' funeral, a collaborative celebration of someone's life by the people who loved them, whether or not they can't stand each other.
It's still a fucker though :(

What colour?

Piss yellow.

On the rest of your quote (which I can't be arsed to requote on IPad). I've got 33 days to go (hey, who's counting) to have outlived my parents (heart attack and cancer seeing as you asked). Love and cherish the good ones. Murder the bad ones . Life is short. Make the most of it. And you bet there's something like a good and a bad funeral. My parents funerals were shit, seen over by cunts who never knew a second of their lives. My gfs parents funerals were brilliant, seen over by the 5 sisters themselves, no vicar necessary. Humanist funerals ftw. And they're cheaper.

Piss yellow.

On the rest of your quote (which I can't be arsed to requote on IPad). I've got 33 days to go (hey, who's counting) to have outlived my parents (heart attack and cancer seeing as you asked). Love and cherish the good ones. Murder the bad ones . Life is short. Make the most of it. And you bet there's something like a good and a bad funeral. My parents funerals were shit, seen over by cunts who never knew a second of their lives. My gfs parents funerals were brilliant, seen over by the 5 sisters themselves, no vicar necessary. Humanist funerals ftw. And they're cheaper.

Aye, listening to some vicar rambling on about jesus and reciting the same old religious clichés is a sure fire way to bore everyone to death; especially if the person in question wasn't actually remotely religious.

I always remember reading someone say that at a friends funeral instead of a minutes silence, everybody sort of clapped and cheered to show their appreciation for them, which definitely seems a lot more befitting for most people that I know. I could imagine that being quite an ecstatic and emotional experience, as opposed to standing there awkwardly wondering about something completely off topic.

Sadie m'ilady, you know you can always call me nigh any time you want or need. landline is better since I don't know where my mobile has gotten to. If you want to talk, I'm here. Only times I'm not are if asleep out cold and I don't sleep much, you know me for being up in the dead of night, doing what I do (you know full well what I mean :p) or unable to sleep, usually both. Or if I'm wearing a gas mask and even then, for you, I'll still pick the phone up, its just difficult to hear me talking through a respirator.

I'd like a full-face positive pressure type, like a diving mask that has a mike attached but currently haven't the spare money for one, I've only recently just had to buy a new mask of the kind that takes filter cartridges, since the old one, they stopped making new canisters for anything other than organic vapours, and it was buy a new one or go without acid gas and alkaline fumes ones. The new one can take a pair of triple-purpose filters (with added particulate filter pads that go over the top) that take care of nasty organics, basic fumes and gases like ammonia, MeNH2 and such, as well as acid fumes) but still, I want a full-face, full-body NBC suit thats supplied by air tanks and kept under positive pressure.

And me now-I'm breaking my fast with a bottle of 'R White's' raspberry lemonade, fucking lovely stuff, aside from proper freshly made homemade lemonade with no additives, just lemon juice, sugar, pressurized CO2 etc. then R White's has the best commercial lemonades going. That, a 3/4 pounder beef burger with extra cheese. None of that macdonalds crap but a proper meaty big fuckoff burger with lots of extra cheese, that I'm about to reheat in the MW and slap on some extra slices of cheese.

And probably eat the rest of the cheese slices too, I love those kinda orangey-yellow insta-cheese slices, can nosh those down by the fistful of packs and still want more, until I couldn't swallow another bite.

And a mix of 2x80mg oxy IR, plugged, along with 300mg morphine sulfate, plugged, some AP-237 to top it off (a piperazine-based MOR agonist, 1-(n)-butyryl-4-cinnamylpiperazine plus some of the corresponding propionamide homolog of AP-237)

4x0.18mg pramipexole (not impossible the propionyl amide version of AP-237 could possibly be a dopamine D2 antagonist but I don't know for sure)

5mg nitrazepam, along with 4-5x192mg chlormethiazole caps. Was really disappointed to find out heminevrin capsules are now chlormethiazole edisylate! they used to contain the freebase, which is really lipophilic and so fast acting that it can easily equal or indeed outpace alcoholic spirits in terms of the rapidity of onset when a large dose of spirit is taken by mouth. Maybe 5 minutes. And I am NOT happy about this sudden change. The edisylate is not so fast acting and it doesn't leave that warming heating sensation in the throat when the caps break open so you don't get that same heads-up that your seizure prophylaxis is going to kick in within minutes.

So not pleased about that, I might just start making my own freebase and find some form of gelcap that can withstand it, just for the purposes of having the original back, not this fucking salt, which I find inferior in the extreme. I want the base caps back, that work within minutes of them breaking open after swallowing, because the rapid action is important as hell when you are taking it at the very beginning of the onset of a seizure about to start, so you can stamp on it hard and stop it from ever getting further than a bit of twitching and post-ictal-shitty afterwards. I've yet to test the edisylate when one is starting, but taking them as I regularly do daily for preventative purposes, they don't feel like they are working nearly so fast. And recreational dose tried just doesn't hit so fast. Chlormethiazole (and bromethiazole, for want of a better name, the bromoethyl homolog of chlormethiazole, although not used clinically) freebases are some of the fastest acting orally taken drugs I have ever encountered. Only injected IV or inhaled agents of any kind can outpace them in my experience. Almost as fast, not quite but almost, as say, 400mg IM morphine sulfate, when the freebases are taken by mouth. And that IMO is critically important when being used to stop a seizure thats actually beginning, either the chloro or bromo compounds take off like fucking rockets. And recreationally speaking, bloody gods damn do they ever have some proper wallbanger potential. I'm not usually, although I used to be, hugely so, a recreational GABAa PAM guy, but for chlormethiazole and the barbiturates, phenobarb aside I will make an exception. Really want to try ethchlorvynol and glutethimide/dihydrocodeine or with codeine.

As well as methaqualone. Although in the case of all three, there is only one way that I'd ever get to try any of them. Well apart from taking a holiday to some south african shithole and trying to score, potentially getting murdered in the process.

Also, the usual clonidine, a few gabapentin 100s earlier, since I'm tapering off it, so my doc will give me memantine, FINALLY instead. Because I've been chewing away at his, and every other GP in the surgery building's resistance to letting me have a memantine rx for years, and now I am finally close to actually getting it, having gotten definite conditions for being handed a script=D The stuff is a lifesaver, and does it ever both potentiate and prevent/suppress/wipe out opioid tolerance. Which of course for someone who has been on codeine, DHC IR and XR, oxy, fentanyl, back to oxy because I don't like fent, then finally morphine with oxy as a backup for breakthrough pain (plus some extra oxy, up to 560mg a week, on top of what I was taking for breakthrough pain, after sustaining a bad alkali and steam-burn to my eyeball, damaging the cornea [I say a bad burn, what other kind of corrosive-scorched eyeball is there? I can't think of a good, nice, pleasant way to burn the surface of your eyeball off] so after some trying, I managed to get additional oxy to help deal with the pain the eye burn left me with. Always been photosensitive in a sensory filter-less autie way, but bloody christ wept piss, does burning your eye with strong bases, jet-propelled by superheated steam into your eye and down your face hurt like a complete motherfucking rat bastard. There just aren't words to describe it. For ages I had to wear welding goggles over an eye patch, even at night, with the lights turned off just to watch TV. Now I can, doped up to fuck, just about bear to be in not too intense sunlight with shades, or if its pretty dingy and grey out, or at night, take the shades off. Still need to use corticosteroid eyedrops and a fucking ton of pain meds though.