• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

You put the balls in as well.. ( what is the worst sex/relationship advice you've ever been given?)

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone remember the worst bit of sex/relationship advice you have ever heard?

Thanking you

I'm changing the topic title to refect the OP more, because this is a really good topic and it's going to get lost with that title.

"It is perfectly safe and considered safer sex to rim someone or lick their asshole. Washing with soap and hot water makes it clean!"

No I have never done this.

Or maybe it was..."After we had unsafe sex multiple times with me swallowing and having anal sex without condoms with ejaculation he tells me he is HIV Poz and I thought, 'There is no way this could be true! He is preppie, has a career, and wanted to date! If he was really Poz or had AIDS I would be able to tell as he would look sick, have facial wasting from the meds, and would not be working and would be in a hospital...anyway I got tested and I am negative so it must be difficult to get HIV.'

Or perhaps, 'It is completely and 100% safe to swallow a man or woman's cum, if they cum in your mouth just swallow don't spit it out!'

Again, I have never done this but a gay man I am friends with told it to me as 'advice'

Last edited: