• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be High If...

Rectify

Bluelighter
Your brain tunes into broadcast TV and radio stations even though the tv and radio are both turned off. This is happening to me now. It sounds like the audio to an old western movie.

That sounds kinda cool on the one hand but like stop now, eat benzos and lie down on the other.

Nah bro, that's psychosis or at least the beginning of. Whenever I did hard drugs like heroin, mescaline or branch similarity, I never did meth -- that's ''CHINESE DROP'', never will never touched that shit -- I didn't have thought loops because I wasn't a cornered dog and mostly you get'em because you can't control yourself, what you do -- what you say or you live in your head. I dunno, for me it boils down to social not so much of brain chemistry.

You walk straight into the bedroom wall opposite the bedroom door 3 times in row because you're sure you're facing the right direction.

You ask a tripping companion if "your dials are pupilated". I had a first time tripper on 4-ho-mipt ask me this years ago. I was already on 28mg, and though trying not to be judgemental or condescending, started laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face and abdominal muscle cramps for several minutes afterward. He was really offended in the moment, but definitely saw the humor in his query after coming down.

Edit: I just realized the aforementioned individual was (and possibly still is a BL'er). Hey R, if you're still on BL and read this post, please do not disclose my identity. I already had to abandon my original, long running, account in 2013 after my identity was compromised. I really prefer not to go through that shit again. If you do read this shoot me a pm, it'd be cool to hang out again!

Last edited: