• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ indeed!

When start to say this is nothing. I can't stop it anytime.

Whenever you make through the week and without w/d you say well I can do this now.

If cooking with foil makes you crave dope

If you frequent ERs for shots of hydromorph

If you don't remember the last you showered.
And when you do..
The saying goes like whatever, I'll clean it up tomorrow when I'm okay.

You might be a junkie if the only money your parents give you is $20 for your substance abuse class for probation and you skip class to cop knowing you have to

You might be a junkie if the only money your parents give you is $20 for your substance abuse class for probation, they drop you off and pick you up from it, so you skip class, forge a receipt and use that money to cop.

^fuuuck yes
If a doctor is reluctant to even prescribe tramadol

If your family does not let you hold your own Rx

If you've used a hospital IV line to shoot dope

^Haha haha omg you sound just like me!! I got put into a surveillance room with a sitter 24/7 and a camera my last 2 days in the hospital because I was shooting my oxy after they took me off my pain pump!

My mom tried to pull that Shit when I first got put on tramadol and she said she was going to take them with her to work so I wouldn't go and take them all, so I went full crazy mode and told her it was a felony to be in possession of another person's controlled meds and that if she tried to take them I'd call the police. Hahaha not one of my finest moments but now that I've been on them for a while she only gets suspicious every once in a while- like if I'm blatantly nodding out or my eyes are really pinned.

Last week I scored some tussionex at the doctor and I was like there is no way in hell you're getting your hands on this (my mom likes to drink that Shit too) and she was just like don't take too much! I was like psshh yea like that's going to happen lol

Oh btw my general practitioner knows all about my addiction so I didn't get the tramadol from her (bitch gave me plain promethazine syrup for bronchitis I was like are you fucking serious?) I got it from my gynecologist, she's cool as fuck, gave me 6 refills then when those ran out she called in another with 6 refills I was like hell yea that's my nigga right there!

Haha what you pulled with your mom taking the tramadol is something I would do. I recently got sent home with a million different Rx, two of them being oxycontin (BS OPs) and Roxicodone. I gave the bottles to my Gma but filled both bottles with other meds I had and kept all the oxy.

OT: if you've ever done that^^

Hahaha yes I have!! Just the other day I was high on my trams and I tend to be the nicest person ever on those and my mom's knee was hurting her (she fell down the stairs last year but refuses to get pain meds cause she knows what will happen) so I was like well ill give you one of my tramadol thinking she'd say no. Well she's like yeah give me one and I'm like uhh well, def wasn't trying to share, so I just gave her a flexeril and told her to go to sleep lol

I have also stolen many pills (not proud of that at all) and replaced them with similar looking pills.

You're risking jail-time on probation to get high several days before seeing your probation officer

I had a temporal lobe resection (brain surgery) for uncontrolled epilepsy.

I had a temporal lobe resection (brain surgery) for uncontrolled epilepsy.

Goddamn, I've been suffering from epilepsy, but refuse to get an EKG test for some reason. I thought it was GABAergic WD related, but I was sober and not in WD during my last seizure.

It's a shit ton of testing that's not very fun but worth it if seizures are affecting your quality of life. PM me if you wanna talk about it further.

OT: if you've used at an AA/NA/CA meeting

Damn I'm sorry to hear that kzorro! Hopefully everything is working out now!

And yes I have gone high and used at AA meetings.
I remember one time I did too much dope and was trying so hard not to puke in the middle of the meeting I had to run to the bathroom and throw up very quietly lol.

You might be a junkie if you've had your family members return stolen items for you because you've already used up all your returns. Or if youve sold stolen items to your parents before they knew you were a dope fiene

Thanks fuzzy.

Might be a junkie if part of your decision for proceeding with a major surgery is the narcotics

^Yea buddy! I had mrsa last year and I was really in a lot of pain but once that subsided i still acted like it was horrible and threw a fit until I got on a morphine pump. That was a fun couple of weeks cause I was still getting the oral oxy and they tried to give me the Shit with Tylenol so displayed the hepatitis c card.

Speaking of hep c (this isn't really a junkie thing but more of drug seeking behavior in general) but if you've contemplated not treating your hep c so when your state finally legalizes mmj you qualify lol

If you're being submitted to an endoscopy and say none of these medication have ever worked on me.
Ask my last doctor who regretted not giving me the proper medicine to complete the exam.

Keep saying your pain is 10 when you are already pain free from your last shot and try to convince your doctor that your 'nodding out' is actually expressing the suffering you are going through.

When you realize you don't care about anything else except your next shot, which btw it will be the last just like the last one.
This is now for real, I can feel it...

Status
Not open for further replies.