• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You know you're really pissed when.......

Right on fuckin cue... :)
I have only been awake ten minutes and get given a free shot at goal. Its gonna be a good day...apart from having to go to work though apparently its only a short shift while a couple of nurses are at a grand rounds lecture.

Are you in charge of the ward for the shift C? If its only a couple of hours and there are no critical situations I would just administer best option chill out PRN's until the regs get back from school.

Prob why I'm not fit to practise any more.

Are you in charge of the ward for the shift C? If its only a couple of hours and there are no critical situations I would just administer best option chill out PRN's until the regs get back from school.

Prob why I'm not fit to practise any more.
Nah not in charge. Just basically got to keep shit moving while a couple of people go to a lecture. Unfortunately anything remotely recreational is locked up and requires two nurses to get out of the safe and count the stock and sign off on it.

I imagine, but you're a real nurse isn't it. In mental health we could just dole out benzos and neuroleptics all the time. Mickey mouse nurses the rest of the profession called us and they were right. Just drink tea all day, talk shit with the patients and put up with the occasional black eye following a scrap...

Are those two nurses constantly goofed out in the corner by any chance?

I imagine, but you're a real nurse isn't it. In mental health we could just dole out benzos and neuroleptics all the time. Mickey mouse nurses the rest of the profession called us and they were right. Just drink tea all day, talk shit with the patients and put up with the occasional black eye following a scrap...
Same rules apply to MH nurses here too. Its law that all the good stuff has to be dispensed, counted after every time something is taken and signed for by two nurses. They have started to bring in machines that dispense the drugs now too and they require two nurses fingerprints to use so even further reducing any chance of dodgy stuff happening. I wouldn't do it anyway as my doctor will give me anything i need and i couldn't work under the influence of anything stronger than coffee. I would hate to fuck up and make a medication error or something. Anyway got to go get ready.

Same rules apply to MH nurses here too. Its law that all the good stuff has to be dispensed, counted after every time something is taken and signed for by two nurses. They have started to bring in machines that dispense the drugs now too and they require two nurses fingerprints to use so even further reducing any chance of dodgy stuff happening. I wouldn't do it anyway as my doctor will give me anything i need and i couldn't work under the influence of anything stronger than coffee. I would hate to fuck up and make a medication error or something. Anyway got to go get ready.

I know I did well out of that fucker for benzos but they were all destined for the bin anyway! Never took anything from stock.

Stay off that coffee bro, just stick to the meth, coke, DMT and LSD... ;)

When you wake up inside a dead bison in Russian Siberia after going to the pub

I found them strict enough on the meds front in OZ. I had taken a lump out of myself via an intoxicated swim over a coral reef an a $65 doctor visit only netted me sarcasm and anti-biotics for a fucked up wound that wouldn't heal. Great barrier ball ache.

Over here it's a lot more relaxed, in rehab I swear the night staff were fucked. One evening the staff nurse left a pint bottle of methadone on the counter while sorting out another patient. A few of us druggies just looked at it before one of the teacher's pet alcoholics raised the alarm

But you know your pissed when...
You have reportedly simulated sex with a fish pie in your local Spar and are told your barred for life.

You find yourself with one shoe, in jail, in Thailand, with a 60yr old ladygranddad trying to chat you up.